Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Re: Trump disqualified from 2024 presidential election rules Colorado supreme court

Lakers is a good for nothing plagiarist. He doesn't have an original thought.

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Default Re: Trump disqualified from 2024 presidential election rules Colorado supreme court

You wanna blame anyone, blame Trump's army of thugs that tried to overturn an election in his favor.

So Trump hasn't been charged with even incitement of insurrection by Jack Smith, but these 4 judges are going to throw Trump off the ballot. Hopefully the SC comes back 9-0 for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers Legend#32 View Post
    You wanna blame anyone, blame Trump's army of thugs that tried to overturn an election in his favor.
    You just not gonna address getting exposed for literally completely plagiarizing somebody else Now we just have to assume any post of yours that doesn't include Poopsie was copied from someone else.

There are genuinely idiots in here celebrating a man being punished without ever being convicted of anything lol.

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post

lmaooo

her brain is empty

Quote Originally Posted by BurningHammer View Post
    Ain't it a good thing for you?

Why are Democrats always the biggest racists/xenophobes?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 999Guy View Post
    What a retarded, desperate reach that has nothing to do with the core of what I said.

Senators and Congressman were crying in the Capitol. Crying tears of fear. Imagine how scared you would have to be to cry as a grown man.

They're not letting him off the hook for that. There's no trust anymore.
    LMAO

A fukking democratic mayor handed over a portion of a major city to a band of druggies and criminals and gave them autonomous authority.

Democrats said nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Baller234 View Post
    LMAO

A fukking democratic mayor handed over a portion of a major city to a band of druggies and criminals and gave them autonomous authority.

Democrats said nothing.
    Stop making the democrats sound cool

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    Stop making the democrats sound cool
    Stop being a hypocrite.

Stop being a hypocrite.
    How am I being a hypocrite now? Let me guess, it's about trans people

Banned

How am I being a hypocrite now? Let me guess, it's about trans people
    If you're cool with CHAZ, I don't ever wanna hear you talk about the Jan 6th fedsurrection ever again.

If you're cool with CHAZ, I don't ever wanna hear you talk about the Jan 6th fedsurrection ever again.
    I would have been cool with the insurrection if they were left wing, bub, I think that should be pretty clear. Right wing insurrections are pretty antithetical to my belief system. Imagine thinking America isn't right wing enough already

Banned

I would have been cool with the insurrection if they were left wing, bub, I think that should be pretty clear. Right wing insurrections are pretty antithetical to my belief system. Imagine thinking America isn't right wing enough already
    Oh, I see.

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Stunning new poll (YouGov): 54% of Americans approve of Colorado kicking Trump off the ballot. Breakdown:
    • 84% of Democrats approve
    • 48% of Independents approve
    • 24% of Republicans approve