Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    NBA rookie of the year AlternativeAcc.'s Avatar

Default Re: How much disrespect would you accept just because someone is better at ball?

Respect to Kobe on this one. Telling a dude frankly to not talk to him because his accolades aren't up to par is hilarious. Sounds like he just rubbed Kobe the wrong way from the get-go, and honestly I would bully him too. Something seems off about him. Annoying presence.

Default Re: How much disrespect would you accept just because someone is better at ball?

Quote Originally Posted by FKAri View Post
    What kind of a ****ing loser tries hard at a ****ing GAME? Out here supposed to be having a good time and these Kobe kind of ****ers really ruin the whole vibe. Bitch ass hoe.
    Trolling aside, not just the game. It's a personality issue.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by rawimpact View Post
    I think there's more to the story... we hear Smush's side every so often but I don't recall Kobe ever talking much about him.

I know Kobe pushed a lot of people away from him, but there were role players that he played alongside that did very well and the friendship was there Ex. Slava Medvedenko (sp?)
    Smush was probably just a shy introvert who couldn't get on Kobe's level.

If you watch The Last Dance, Jordan is constantly checking Scott Burrell and trying to get a rise out of him. He admits this was all intentional. He sensed that Scott was a soft dude so he was trying to awaken the beast within. Steve Kerr even admitted that after their physical altercation at practice, Jordan treated him differently from that day on because he saw that Steve stood up for himself.

Here is Kobe doing the same thing to Sasha Vujacic:

Kobe wanted everyone on the team to be in constant killer mode. He wanted you go back at him.

Smush probably just couldn't get the message.

I don't think there is anyone better at basketball than me.