Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: 18-year-old hacker behind GTA VI leak sentenced to life in secure hospital facili

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post

13 years old, his father recently died. Makes me wonder if it was the clot shot.

I'm not saying that you're Jasper, just that your story telling reminded me of Jasper's story telling.
    it sure seems like you spend all of your day browsing youtube videos.

Default Re: 18-year-old hacker behind GTA VI leak sentenced to life in secure hospital facili

Quote Originally Posted by ILLsmak View Post
    I'll give you a point for that haha. I was just thinking how weird most of your post are. IMO you are faking being strange.

I am the resident psychology expert. I see everything.

Edit: plus afaik, you didn't used to be like this, but you gotta stop googling people's shit. That's mad weird.

-Smak
    Quote Originally Posted by ILLsmak View Post
    You already did that. I remember reading some post from you about someone else on some forum you met a long time ago who signed their name. You gotta start googling more of my posts my dude haha.

Nah, but... stop it plz. Like I said, shit is mad weird. I don't even know you, and I wouldn't be saying shit if you weren't always saying I was Jasper.

I don't mind Jasper. I don't mind anyone really, but if you can't tell the difference between our style you are nuts. IT'S THE YOUTUBE EMBED THEORY. C'mon man haha.

Learn to just sit back and be cool like everyone else. Crack some jokes, if they miss, go on to another thread. No need to keep cyber-stalking people.

-Smak
    great advice that i wish jstern could understand, but he has zero self-awareness