Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default Baller234 is the Rookie of the Year, plus PC

Patrick Chewing won Slay of the Year 2023 with a post created two weeks into the year. Despite the slay occurring in the less visited Off the Court Lounge, no other slay got as much of a reaction. While Baller234 won Rookie of the Year 2023. His main competition was 2qr3, but 2qr3 just wasn't as active.

Baller is a very unique addition to ISH. He seems to have elite working memory, which gives him the ability to recall all of the negative details of past controversies. Things come and go, and as much as we might hate a political figure, let it be Joe Biden, or people with TDS, we forget so much of the past negatives, negatives that would be useful to recall during arguments, and Baller234 has that ability. It got to the point that Bladedf, of all people, who's so innocent, called him a mother f-er, because he was so frustrated. I've never seen Blade so angry, and that's because Baller234 is relentless with his recall of past negatives. He's had RRR3 melting down, and even more so Jasper. I even remember Off the Court avoiding engaging him for the longest, I guess because he was seeing the bloodbath. And it was funny how he had Axe unable to say whether he is for or against puberty blockers for kids. He had him like, "Um, um, um."

Baller234 is just too strong, and for that reason he's Rookie of the Year 2023.

Edit: Less than eight minutes of the thread going live, and Axe already gave it one star.
    Last edited by jstern; 01-01-2024 at 10:19 PM.

Default Re: Baller234 is the Rookie of the Year, plus PC

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Thank you, jstern. I have so many people to thank for my Slay of the Year award, but I wouldn't be hear right now if it wasn't for highweight aka Alan Sanchez. Him and I have battled on here for years and when he left himself open there for the eventual slam dunk, I just had to take advantage and boy did I did take advantage. So in a way, highweight, this award is also your award. I thank you too, brother.

I also want to thank all of my haters for giving me that fire to create a slay like that. You keep me on my toes day in and day out and if ya'll were nicer to me, I would just be like every other boring lame-ass incel poster here. So yes, thank you too.

Thank you to jstern for being a good friend and always reminding me of when I make epic posts that I soon forget because I'm just a humble servant of the Lord. Without you, jstern, no one would remember this slay. But the fact that you bring it up constantly to remind the rest of these slow, inbred losers on this board of what I'm capable of...that right there shows to me the levels your friendship is willing to go. I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

And last but not least, Baller234. You are the ROY! You are one of us! We salute you! Stay strong! Our combined efforts will force RRR3 to eventually get a life and leave this board for good or force him to soil himself and crawl into a ball of despair for the rest of his life as he develops oozing blisters all over his body and loses all his hair and his nails fall off and he just decides to jump into an active volcano and end it.

Happy New Year everone!!!

except RRR3

Banned

Thank you JStern.

It's not difficult embarrassing the board libs when they are so unprincipled and disingenuous.

Eventually their own words come back to haunt them. They always do.

Banned

Chewing, I don't wish to see anyone here suffer.

The TDS posters are stupid and annoying, but I believe anyone can change. I was young and naive too once. I was left leaning and uninformed too. You grow up, you change.

I don't mock them to hurt their feelings, I mock them in the hopes they'll see how retarded they are and change for the better. I do believe there is such a thing as righteous mockery.

Quote Originally Posted by Baller234 View Post
    Chewing, I don't wish to see anyone here suffer.

The TDS posters are stupid and annoying, but I believe anyone can change. I was young and naive too once. I was left leaning and uninformed too. You grow up, you change.

I don't mock them to hurt their feelings, I mock them in the hopes they'll see how retarded they are and change for the better. I do believe there is such a thing as righteous mockery.

This guy. This is why you'll have a special place in heaven. I wish I could be as strong as you. More power to you.

But then again, I've known RRR3 for the last 10 plus years. He is pure evil.

Homosexual of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23 View Post
    Homosexual of the year

Very funny, I destroyed both of these dudes in like a two week period

Quote Originally Posted by MrFonzworth View Post
    Very funny, I destroyed both of these dudes in like a two week period
    Only thing you destroyed is a bowl of noodles and the English language you chinaman.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    Only thing you destroyed is a bowl of noodles and the English language you chinaman.
    "I'm not racist"-fatty

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    "I'm not racist"-fatty

You constantly refer to me as Nazi because im German or include my heritage in other ways

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    You constantly refer to me as Nazi because im German or include my heritage in other ways
    I refer to you as that because you support AFD you retard, it has nothing to do with you being German. Lil Arby desperately thought he had something, but his dim brain rattling around his tiny skull just couldn't hack it as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    "I'm not racist"-fatty

Is he not Chinese?

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post