Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Baller234 is the Rookie of the Year, plus PC

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    When you have to use words like "populist", which is a branding strategy for the establishment, like the CIA creating "conspiracy theory", you lose already.

Snap yourself out of it.

Whos bidding are you doing?

They dont havr "quite some nazi sympathizers", theyre as extreme as the country needs it to be, given how far Germany has swayed from order and peace.

What do you expect a conservative party to be here?

Act like its all sunshines and rainbows?

7000 thousand women have been raped or sexually assaulted since 2015 by migrants and that number is intentionally kept lower than it is.

It takes real people to stand up and call these crimes out that dont fear of being deemed racist.

You wont find yourself or rrr3 ever among real people, though.

9 migrant men just group raped a teenage girl and got off free... shouldnt people be raging at this and shake peoples emotions up, or would they just be "populists" for doing so?
    When you call a term accepted and invented by political science as branding by the establishment any further discussion is futile.

What you can't grasp and alot of people is that the anti muslim propaganda is just part of luring in people to vote. Same as their stance on covid measurements. Your handing over your vote to a party that stand for autocracy. Very thing you demonastrated against during covid.

These people aren't on your side. And neither do they care for any rape victim. Quite the opposite. Any woman raped by a muslim is one step closer to gaining power.

Quote Originally Posted by SaltyMeatballs View Post
    Says who?? Just you?
    I don't quite remember if Manny98 was indeed the Rookie of the Year 2018, but looking back, he has to be. Manny encountered many challenges and obstacles, more so than any other rookie in the history of ISH. He fought through them, showing a lot of determination. These challenges made him a better poster, and as such he followed it up by becoming ISH's Most Improve Poster of the Year, I believe 2020. 3rd year in. Which also happened to be the same year that he showed an image of himself for the first time.

That's Manny's M.O., to always improve. He used to be like 5'1", just slightly taller than Lebron23, at the age of like 18. But then grew something like 12 inches in just one year. Always improving. So it's not a surprise.

And as far as Baller, who can name a stronger 2023 rookie?

Quote Originally Posted by Overdrive View Post
    When you call a term accepted and invented by political science as branding by the establishment any further discussion is futile.

What you can't grasp and alot of people is that the anti muslim propaganda is just part of luring in people to vote. Same as their stance on covid measurements. Your handing over your vote to a party that stand for autocracy. Very thing you demonastrated against during covid.

These people aren't on your side. And neither do they care for any rape victim. Quite the opposite. Any woman raped by a muslim is one step closer to gaining power.
    That "accepted and invented by political science" word was not used for decades and then randomly plopped up when Trump made it. You would have never thought of branding any politician a "populist" if you had not all of a sudden seen this word everywhere. You dont get that?

Medias done a number on you. Autocracy?

These people are for small government not big government

What anti muslim propaganda?

Are we allowed to mention rape and sexual assault? How would you go about removing this issue? Im genuinely interested, since you think bringing this up is anti muslim propaganda.

You sound like this woman:

How dare they "lure people in to vote" that wanted more freedoms back when they were tyranized during COVID, what sleeky bastards You sound really out of touch. Ready to put your mask on again or what?

Footage of Overdrive interviewing Poilievre

Good college starter Off the Court's Avatar

No one is voting on these awards so they're meaningless
    I officially cast my vote for jstern as homosexual of the year.

He is an elite homosexual, and he transcends the game. I didn't even know it possible for a grown male to be that homosexual. GOAT status

That "accepted and invented by political science" word was not used for decades and then randomly plopped up when Trump made it. You would have never thought of branding any politician a "populist" if you had not all of a sudden seen this word everywhere. You dont get that?

Medias done a number on you. Autocracy?

These people are for small government not big government

What anti muslim propaganda?

Are we allowed to mention rape and sexual assault? How would you go about removing this issue? Im genuinely interested, since you think bringing this up is anti muslim propaganda.

You sound like this woman:

How dare they "lure people in to vote" that wanted more freedoms back when they were tyranized during COVID, what sleeky bastards You sound really out of touch. Ready to put your mask on again or what?
    "Populism is a range of political stances that emphasize the idea of "the people" and often juxtapose this group with "the elite".[1] It is frequently associated with anti-establishment and anti-political sentiment.[2] The term developed in the late 19th century and has been applied to various politicians.."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Populism

Ofc AfD will tell you about small gouvernment, how they'll get rid of immigrants etc. That's the core of populism. You're just a victim of that. Poll them and they'll believe in a strong leader character that can push laws by bypassing the parlament.

You think populism came up with Trump? I first encountered that term with Jörg Haider in the 90s.

Of course it's anti muslim propaganda. Yeah, there are quite alot of muslims who rape women, yes alot of muslims have views of women that don't blend with ours. That still does make rhetoric directed against muslims anti muslim propaganda. Just accept it and admit you're in line with it.Who cares. Are you ashamed for that?

Any party will lure people to vote for them. But just from the experience from 3 right-far right gouvernments in my lifetime: Far right parties never keep their promisses. They didn't get rid of immigrants or muslims, they simply can't. Rape cases didn't go down. All they do is sell out the state(which is their view of small gouvernment) while cutting into people's freedoms and cling to power at all costs to gain money. The FPÖ promissed exactly the same shit the AfD does. People still come back to vote for them, because this time they'll keep their promisses. For real..

You're naive and shown by the factoid that you think populism is a term coined for Trump pretty uneducated.

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    I don't quite remember if Manny98 was indeed the Rookie of the Year 2018, but looking back, he has to be. Manny encountered many challenges and obstacles, more so than any other rookie in the history of ISH. He fought through them, showing a lot of determination. These challenges made him a better poster, and as such he followed it up by becoming ISH's Most Improve Poster of the Year, I believe 2020. 3rd year in. Which also happened to be the same year that he showed an image of himself for the first time.

That's Manny's M.O., to always improve. He used to be like 5'1", just slightly taller than Lebron23, at the age of like 18. But then grew something like 12 inches in just one year. Always improving. So it's not a surprise.

And as far as Baller, who can name a stronger 2023 rookie?
    I think you should check with a doc to see if you have confabulation

Quote Originally Posted by Off the Court View Post
    I officially cast my vote for jstern as homosexual of the year.

He is an elite homosexual, and he transcends the game. I didn't even know it possible for a grown male to be that homosexual. GOAT status
    I nominate him for MWP

Most Weird Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Overdrive View Post
    "Populism is a range of political stances that emphasize the idea of "the people" and often juxtapose this group with "the elite".[1] It is frequently associated with anti-establishment and anti-political sentiment.[2] The term developed in the late 19th century and has been applied to various politicians.."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Populism

Ofc AfD will tell you about small gouvernment, how they'll get rid of immigrants etc. That's the core of populism. You're just a victim of that. Poll them and they'll believe in a strong leader character that can push laws by bypassing the parlament.

You think populism came up with Trump? I first encountered that term with Jörg Haider in the 90s.

Of course it's anti muslim propaganda. Yeah, there are quite alot of muslims who rape women, yes alot of muslims have views of women that don't blend with ours. That still does make rhetoric directed against muslims anti muslim propaganda. Just accept it and admit you're in line with it.Who cares. Are you ashamed for that?

Any party will lure people to vote for them. But just from the experience from 3 right-far right gouvernments in my lifetime: Far right parties never keep their promisses. They didn't get rid of immigrants or muslims, they simply can't. Rape cases didn't go down. All they do is sell out the state(which is their view of small gouvernment) while cutting into people's freedoms and cling to power at all costs to gain money. The FPÖ promissed exactly the same shit the AfD does. People still come back to vote for them, because this time they'll keep their promisses. For real..

You're naive and shown by the factoid that you think populism is a term coined for Trump pretty uneducated.
    Of course im ashamed of that because youre ying. Its not propaganda. "Anti muslim" would make one inherently anti muslim. Im none of that.

Thats why I ask you, how do you solve the issues of rape and sexual harrassment that immigrants have brought into the country?

You sidestepped that question. Go on. Tell me.

Okay so AFD cares about small government, how they will get rid of immigrants, but, you assume, that they dont? And you assume this, why?

What even is your argument?

You havent even said anything against them. Youve essentially said theyre populists but this doesnt mean anything in itself, then you said theyre lying about their plans but you cant or havent said why.

Its essentially a divide of freedoms and not right or left.

Youre concerning though, because you think them taking a freedom stance during covid is propaganda to lure people to vote, like no one could seriously want/appreciate freedom, when half the country was unvaccinated and seriously impeded in their freedom. Ergo out of touch. How do you genuinely say such rubbish?

"Far right parties never keep their promises" which party keeps their promise? Do tell.

At least I know this party has their head on right.

Their plans regarding immigration are way too good and specified for them to fail. Its not just "immigrants out", which you like to act it is, but it isnt.

So do tell how youd go about the migrant problem, all youve said so far is critique parties for trying to bring solutions for dire change needed.

"Youre naive and shown by the factoid..." shown by the factoid? lmao, try harder

Of course im ashamed of that because youre ying. Its not propaganda. "Anti muslim" would make one inherently anti muslim. Im none of that.
    Political rhetoric, sujets and symbols used against a group is propaganda against said group. That doesn't imply you're against muslims. It's just what the AfD does. If we can't even use the same vocabulary on obvious things discussion is indeed futile.

Thats why I ask you, how do you solve the issues of rape and sexual harrassment that immigrants have brought into the country?

You sidestepped that question. Go on. Tell me.
    First of all: Do you believe in the "Rechtsstaat" and your constitution? Then getting rid of resident migrants even the ones who become criminals is pretty tough. First the have they right to a fair trial. Then most countries don't have deals to take their people back and worst of it all: A crime commited in germany wouldn't lead to a sentence in said country.

What I'd do about the influx of migrants? Economic migration usually is reserved for qualified personel. So most bypass it by seeking asylum which takes years to process. Make it impossible to apply for asylum in Germany. Only possibility is to apply in germany's embassy in your homecountry. If it gets accepted you'll get brought to Germany. If not you stay at home. This woiuld also undercut human traffickers.

Okay so AFD cares about small government, how they will get rid of immigrants, but, you assume, that they dont? And you assume this, why?

What even is your argument?
    Small government and cracking down on immigrants in itself is a contradiction and due to the equality principle of your constitution you have to treat any natural person the same.

The 2nd reason is my experience with big talking right wingers who do nothing for their citizens. The AfD called the FPÖ their role model. You might want to check their track record.

You havent even said anything against them. Youve essentially said theyre populists but this doesnt mean anything in itself, then you said theyre lying about their plans but you cant or havent said why.
    We'll see. It's a prediction.

Its essentially a divide of freedoms and not right or left.

Youre concerning though, because you think them taking a freedom stance during covid is propaganda to lure people to vote, like no one could seriously want/appreciate freedom, when half the country was unvaccinated and seriously impeded in their freedom. Ergo out of touch. How do you genuinely say such rubbish?
    As said. Experience with right-far right governments. They'll fight for freedom if they believe it will gain them votes and impede it as they see fit for their "enemies".

"Far right parties never keep their promises" which party keeps their promise? Do tell.
    None recently, but you act like the AfD is some exception. The savior of Germany. They sure aren't lying power and money hungry ***** like any other party.

At least I know this party has their head on right.
    [sic!]

Their plans regarding immigration are way too good and specified for them to fail. Its not just "immigrants out", which you like to act it is, but it isnt.
    We'll see. Don't be disappointed when it won't pan out.

So do tell how youd go about the migrant problem, all youve said so far is critique parties for trying to bring solutions for dire change needed.
    See above

"Youre naive and shown by the factoid..." shown by the factoid? lmao, try harder
    Cutting off the quote. You thought populism was a term invented for Trump.

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Right-Wing circle jerk

ArbitraryFascist

I think you should check with a doc to see if you have confabulation
    Everything I mentioned was accurate. We used to give Manny98 a hard time, and then one day there was a switch, he rose above it and became one of the best posters in ISH's history.

I nominate him for MWP

Most Weird Poster
    I'm the most weird when we have so many posters who think you can change your sex just by wishing it, and who are pro puberty blockers for kids? I'm weird, when we have people, like Blade, who believes everything that CNN tells him, who believes that January 6 was worse than 911, and real threat to our democracy? Then there's Jasper, you have highwhey, RRR3/Satan (One starring everyone of Patrick Chewing's and other's threads), Off the Court with his rainbow color Ukraine flag (which is hella gay). (I'm not going to mention Axe because I'm trying to be nice to him.) What about Lakers32? The guy is obsessed with Patrick Chewing.

What makes me weird? That I have a good memory?
    Last edited by jstern; 01-08-2024 at 09:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    I'm the most weird when we have so many posters who think you can change your sex just by wishing it, and who are pro puberty blockers for kids? I'm weird, when we have people, like Blade, who believes everything that CNN tells him, who believes that January 6 was worse than 911, and real threat to our democracy? Then there's Jasper, you have highwhey, RRR3/Satan (One starring everyone of Patrick Chewing's and other's threads), Off the Court with his rainbow color Ukraine flag (which is hella gay). (I'm not going to mention Axe because I'm trying to be nice to him.) What about Lakers32? The guy is obsessed with Patrick Chewing.

What makes me weird? That I have a good memory?
    You're weird because you make long, pointless posts about who's alt Axe is and you consistently give the impression that you are trying to get Chewing's validation. Additionally, you somehow know the exact dates of when someone has reached a milestone with their post count, and you have a strange habit of bringing up old threads that frankly no one either remembers or gives a damn about. You might be a nice guy, but you're definitely on the weird side.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

To be honest a lot of posters simply don’t comprehend Jstern’s posts. He’s an extremely high iq poster, so many posters will not be able to fully understand what is being said.