Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: "I'm Not A Part of a MAGA Agenda"

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    That's the most hilarious thing about people like you (who still watch garbage wrestling when that product is washed up) and LakersLegend who attempt to make a point, but don't have a ****ing clue of what they're talking about. Punk rock? Really??

As Hey Yo mentioned, Punk Rock doesn't get played on the radio.

Whether or not you want to consider Green Day punk, punk bands are pretty universally anti-Trump though, hate to break it to you. Most of them are way more radical than Green Day too, aka the scary anarchist stuff you hate

Says the guy that supports prosecuting and silencing your enemies. Says the guy that talks negatively about Republicans and Trump on a daily basis 24/7. So yeah, tell us about how we divide the country you dumb ****.
    You certainly don't help things. It's typically Republicans who tell folks who disagree with them to leave the country. Republicans also only care about the constitution when it suits them. Otherwise they piss on it every chance they get.

Trump has already said he is going to seek revenge on everyone for 2020 election. I have no idea what that means exactly, but let's not act as if Trump was innocent man who was wrongly prosecuted. The man tried his hardest to alter the results of a democratic election, including pressuring a state to alter their results, attempting to send alternative electors using fraudulent documents to the electoral college, and trying to force his vp to not certify the election results that didn't go his way. Then he refused to tell his supporters to back down from the riot at the capitol hill until hours after it was underway.

Straight up division. Oh and then maga tried to blame the liberals for a false flag operation when it was maga all along attacking the capitol hill. Let's not act like maga is completely innocent and never did anything wrong.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    Whether or not you want to consider Green Day punk, punk bands are pretty universally anti-Trump though, hate to break it to you. Most of them are way more radical than Green Day too, aka the scary anarchist stuff you hate
    I doubt that's remotely true. Most punk bands are probably anti-Establishment which includes anyone and everyone on the Democrat side too. Singling out Trump is stupid and lazy. And you just did that to oppose me as usual. The amount of head space I rent and the amount of energy you expend in just going against me truly is remarkable.

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Says the guy that supports prosecuting and silencing your enemies. Says the guy that talks negatively about Republicans and Trump on a daily basis 24/7. So yeah, tell us about how we divide the country you dumb ****.
    Trump sent out a Christmas message hoping all his enemies "Rot in Hell."

A very message of unity and Christian values on Jesus' birthday.

When Poopsie was not in church again.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers Legend#32 View Post
    Trump sent out a Christmas message hoping all his enemies "Rot in Hell."
    How is it that you know more about what Trump does than I do??

The people in Green Day's "American Idiot" (Poopsie, Baller, jstern, Naners) just realized the song is about them and they are not happy.

And it only took them two decades to realize this.

I doubt that's remotely true. Most punk bands are probably anti-Establishment which includes anyone and everyone on the Democrat side too. Singling out Trump is stupid and lazy. And you just did that to oppose me as usual. The amount of head space I rent and the amount of energy you expend in just going against me truly is remarkable.
    Don’t think I ever said most punks like democrats lol. They don’t like politicians period. I’m not “singling out” Trump, the discussion is about him . I only go against you because you constantly say wrong things

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    Don’t think I ever said most punks like democrats lol. They don’t like politicians period. I’m not “singling out” Trump, the discussion is about him . I only go against you because you constantly say wrong things
    Nothing I said in the post you replied to was wrong. You just decided you wanted to be part of the conversation as you always do when no one was talking to you. If you want a friend, look elsewhere.

Right-wingers finding out Green Day hates them is like when they found out Rage Against the Machine hates them, which is like when they found out Neil Young and Bruce Springsteen hate them, which is like when they find out their wives and kids hate them, which is like when Poopsie's ex-wife found out she hates him and divorced his fat ass.

Banned

Right-wingers finding out Green Day hates them is like when they found out Rage Against the Machine hates them, which is like when they found out Neil Young and Bruce Springsteen hate them, which is like when they find out their wives and kids hate them, which is like when Poopsie's ex-wife found out she hates him and divorced his fat ass.
    Jesus christ.

Just show everyone on the doll where you were touched already.

I love how much you think of me. It makes me happy.

Lakers and his ISH buddies:

I love how much you think of me. It makes me happy.
    I love how much you bitch about me but you refuse to block me, and on those rare occasions when you do, you always unblock me.

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    Damn. OP got an absoute orgasm off that.

Anyway, stunningly brave of the anti-"establishment" rock bands to side with the ruling elite.
    It's funny how you think the right is anti establishment, because some billionaire running for president, who's friends with both the dem and rep elite, is saying so.

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong View Post
    The celebrity left are the mouthpieces of big pharma, globalist, anti-individualism, corporate elites who like to attack working class people. How did we get here? You gotta admit, the left USED to be cool, they were rebels, now they hate rebels and anyone who dare stand out with a different opinion. Again, how in holy hell did we get to this bizarro world point?
    Neither the "left" of the US nor the cons are in anyway rebels and going against the elites. The right lately tried to paint a picture being what the left used to be and people are eating it up. In reality any party who gains power will do anything to stay in power. They'll do it by siding with enough of the establishment to finance their programs while telling the poor they'll grant them freedoms, rights and money, which they almost never do.

If you believe any of the right wingers in power is anti big pharma, pro individualism and anti globalism you're pretty naive. They're all just the same with different agendas to get your vote.

I love how much you bitch about me but you refuse to block me, and on those rare occasions when you do, you always unblock me.
    I don't think about you. I'm only reminded of you because you literally mention my name EVERY DAMN DAY.

Get a life. Get a girlfriend or a boyfriend you nerd.