Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Epstein List to be released today

Wow, this was just posted right after I responded to RMRG's post:

https://x.com/JackPosobiec/status/17...445943134?s=20

Looks like this particular witness never saw Trump in Epstein's home or on Epstein's island.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Baller234 View Post
    Wow, this was just posted right after I responded to RMRG's post:

https://x.com/JackPosobiec/status/17...445943134?s=20

Looks like this particular witness never saw Trump in Epstein's home or on Epstein's island.
    They're known associates.

https://share.newsbreak.com/5ta22kqd

There is no proof that Trump did anything wrong in this scandal but there's no proof with Clinton either but the right still makes a big deal about them being friends.

Personally I feel confident that very powerful people had Epstein killed. I do not know who exactly it was but would not be surprised if there are some ex Presidents whose foulest secrets are being protected.

Trump had him murdered for a reason...

It's not the REAL list FYI

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green View Post

There is no proof that Trump did anything wrong in this scandal but there's no proof with Clinton either but the right still makes a big deal about them being friends.

Personally I feel confident that very powerful people had Epstein killed. I do not know who exactly it was but would not be surprised if there are some ex Presidents whose foulest secrets are being protected.
    So that's your answer? "Donald Trump was one of Epstein's pedo clients because trust me bro..."??? Lol.

The reason the right makes a big deal about Clinton is because his name was repeatedly found on the flight logs, not just because he was an associate. Anyone that has a job has "associates". I have "associates" at work who I've gone out with on several occasions, it doesn't mean we're friends. In fact I am forced to spend time with people I can't stand all the time. You're really, really reaching here.

Then again I might be desperately grasping at straws too if I were in your position. You guys were so positive that voting for Hillary Clinton was the key to saving America's soul. If she knew about this the entire time and said nothing, it might expose the fact that you supported an evil witch.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

“Known associates”

And the idiocy continues. You think a pimp can't bring one of his clients a girl? Dumbass. You just want to believe one thing and not the other when there is clearly equal proof in both cases.

Banned

And the idiocy continues. You think a pimp can't bring one of his clients a girl? Dumbass. You just want to believe one thing and not the other when there is clearly equal proof in both cases.
    Lol, equal proof?

This painting was in Epstein's house:

If Epstein was able to convince Donald Trump into having sex with an underage girl, he'd have the dirt on him wouldn't he? That was his business apparently. Compromising power people.

Are you telling us that Trump was compromised by Epstein? If that were the case, why did he ban him from Mar-a-Lago? What leverage could Epstein possibly have?

There are a lot of holes in your logic here. I'm not saying that Clinton is undeniably guilty. We don't have the smoking gun yet, but it doesn't really look good for him. Not even close to Trump's situation. There's really nothing pinning Trump to anything. It's a fantasy in your head so far.

I'm telling you that you're a ****ing moron. I've said it before.

Banned

I'm telling you that you're a ****ing moron. I've said it before.
    :: Sees creepy, weird picture of Bill Clinton in a dress that was conveniently found in Epstein's home ::

"There's equal proof guys!"

Local High School Star Back In Shape's Avatar

Trump and Epstein were good friends before Trump did him dirty. He told Trump he was going to buy this home one of his old friends used to own at an auction. But to his surprise Trump showed up at the auction and outbid Epstein. Epstein was infuriated, and was trashing him to anyone in their circles that would listen so Trump has him banned from the Mar a Lago Club. Trump sold the 41 million dollar house 4 years later for 95 million. This was in 2004 and they never made up. There's always a bigger asshole out there fellas. In Trump's defense, most of the flights he took with Epstein in the 90s were with his wife and/or son on board. Not that Trump doesn't have some baggage when it comes to young girls though

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Real Women is furious that Trump is not on the list. But Bill Clinton is on there several times.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    Real Women is furious that Trump is not on the list. But Bill Clinton is on there several times.
    He's only interested in throwing Clinton under the bus if and only if he can implicate Trump as well, but since there's no evidence linking Trump yet he has to go into hardcore defense mode for Clinton now and anyone else that's going to be named.

He needs to maintain his membership on The Right Side of History(TM).

Bawler defends Karl Malone but he totally cares about peodphies you guys!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    Bawler defends Karl Malone but he totally cares about peodphies you guys!
    Why should anyone listen to what you have to say? You think a male can become pregnant because you saw it on Wikipedia. You're a liar and a fictional storyteller. Your opinions and accusations are irrelevant.

Also, for the record, Karl Malone isn't a pedophile. This is not the first time I've corrected you on the usage of that word. Weird considering you look like someone who associates with pedophiles.