Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Default Re: Epstein List to be released today

Quote Originally Posted by Baller234 View Post
    Why should anyone listen to what you have to say? You think a male can become pregnant because you saw it on Wikipedia. You're a liar and a fictional storyteller. Your opinions and accusations are irrelevant.

Also, for the record, Karl Malone isn't a pedophile. This is not the first time I've corrected you on the usage of that word. Weird considering you look like someone who associates with pedophiles.

YIKES.

YIKES.

Banned

@3tard

Pedophilia specifically refers to an act involving a prepubescent child. What Karl Malone engaged in isn't pedophilia. That was statutory rape with a "consenting" individual that wasn't legally allowed to consent.

If you want to see what a pedophile looks like, look in the mirror.

Baller

>defends Karl Malone and says he isn't necessarily a bad person
    >"asckahually it's ephebophilia bro"

>"No YOU'RE the pedo"

Banned

Oh look, RRR3 backtracking after saying something retarded and provably false.

Must be a day that ends in Y.

Local High School Star Back In Shape's Avatar

David Copperfield might be done after just released details of Epstein trying to procure young girls for him

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

I think it's pretty obvious at this point that if Trump ever visited Epstein island, this would have been found out years ago. We all know how hard this country is trying to bury him.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

And sadly, the full list will never get released, there are tons of powerful people who basically run this country who went to that Island. The way they murdered Epstein with no repercussions says alot.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers View Post
    And sadly, the full list will never get released, there are tons of powerful people who basically run this country who went to that Island. The way they murdered Epstein with no repercussions says alot.

Sad but true.

Was curious if it would even get mentioned.

I literally cannot believe that the public don't demand answers.

1. Client list.

2. Where epstein got his money. Properly traced.

3. How his death was arranged? Who put only two guards on? Who was responsible for the faulty cctv?

4. Where did all the evidence go? such as tapes and data,

I get superstar calls j3lademaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers View Post
    It's not a surprise at all. The Panama Papers were cold hard documented evidence of countless financial crimes which can be linked to countless murders and no one gave a shit. It's living, breathing proof the most heinous crimes are out in the open because the ones who are committing them don't think they're untouchable, they KNOW they are; they even write them into law(inside trading for politicians). But conspiracy theorists would rather talk about 5g giving people covid instead. The Epstein's island shit is more of them being embarrassed than thinking any of it will hurt them.

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Biden and Obama are not on the list.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

If someone can insist that a man that got a13 year old pregnant is not a pedophile there's really no reasoning possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Baller234 View Post
    @3tard

Pedophilia specifically refers to an act involving a prepubescent child. What Karl Malone engaged in isn't pedophilia. That was statutory rape with a "consenting" individual that wasn't legally allowed to consent.

If you want to see what a pedophile looks like, look in the mirror.
    Log off and never log back on again

The Truth Is Out There Media Moderator's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green View Post
    If someone can insist that a man that got a13 year old pregnant is not a pedophile there's really no reasoning possible.
    I'm not saying he shouldn't have got in some kind of trouble but they were BOTH teenagers. He impregnated her when he was 19 and she had the baby when he was 20. I wouldn't call a 19 year old boy having sex with a post pubescent girl exactly a pedophile. I'd have to see the girl. If she looked like a little girl then maybe, but if she looked a 13 year old Kim Kardashian?

Not so sure, I'd label a 19 year old a pedophile over that

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SaltyMeatballs View Post
    Log off and never log back on again
    Lol okay buddy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedophilia

Pedophilia (alternatively spelled paedophilia) is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children.
    Literally just making a factual statement.

Now go play with your pencil dick.

Quote Originally Posted by Media Moderator View Post
    I'm not saying he shouldn't have got in some kind of trouble but they were BOTH teenagers. He impregnated her when he was 19 and she had the baby when he was 20. I wouldn't call a 19 year old boy having sex with a post pubescent girl exactly a pedophile. I'd have to see the girl. If she looked like a little girl then maybe, but if she looked a 13 year old Kim Kardashian?

Not so sure, I'd label a 19 year old a pedophile over that
    For the record, Karl was 20 when he impregnated her. She had just turned 13. And even if he was 19, it still makes it extremely inappropriate and disgusting considering he was legally an adult and she had just become a ****ing teenager.

I wouldn't call a 19 year old boy having sex with a post pubescent girl exactly a pedophile. I'd have to see the girl. If she looked like a little girl then maybe, but if she looked a 13 year old Kim Kardashian?
    Emphasis on this part of your comment. What the actual **** are you on?? You just admitted you'd sleep with a little girl as long as if she looked good to you. Seek therapy