Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default One of my main pet peeves while driving

When you're on a 4 lane road with a turning lane in the middle. If you're turning left, don't creep over to where I have to significantly slow down until you're over far enough over for me to pass. It could easily cause an accident.

Default Re: One of my main pet peeves while driving

Not a problem if the distance is very close. But learn to yield sometimes, moreso if they have their blinkers on.
    Last edited by Axe; 01-05-2024 at 07:37 PM.

I ****ing hate cyclists...

College superstar

One of my pet peeves is driving. Wouldn’t be surprised that Satan is against is cyclist.

Driving is for shills. Look at who you are paying to drive. The car manufacturers, the gasoline cartel, the government, etc etc

Could be independent but y’all choose to submit.

Like beyatches.

Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Norcaliblunt View Post
    One of my pet peeves is driving. Wouldn’t be surprised that Satan is against is cyclist.

Driving is for shills. Look at who you are paying to drive. The car manufacturers, the gasoline cartel, the government, etc etc

Like beyatches.

Lol.
    Depends where you live. Where I live has a lot of hills and I just don't have the energy at this age. Especially in this heat. Used to walk or bus everywhere no problem but things change, especially with new jobs and opportunities. Now I like driving and being able to go wherever I want to go without much fuss.

In the process of looking for another car since an older woman smashed into the back of mine at a round about. Declared a write off. And in that circumstance I'm glad to have been in a car rather than on a bike lol.

Would be nice if society wasn't so demanding as I don't feel good about polluting the world though.

Like beyatches.

Lol.
    Tbf though you literally need a car to get around in most of the country, the US is crazy car reliant. You could prob get away with cycling in most cities, using public transport in a handful of them, but in the suburbs or rural areas? You really don’t have a choice but to buy a car. It’s not like Europe where they have much more available public transport.

Like beyatches.

Lol.

MF’s who accelerate mad fast on a 4-lane green light intersection, then it merges to two lane, and they go 2 under the speed limit lookin @ss.

Quote Originally Posted by BarberSchool View Post
    MF’s who accelerate mad fast on a 4-lane green light intersection, then it merges to two lane, and they go 2 under the speed limit lookin @ss.
    thats me every light, but what else do u expect when u have 700 horses under the hood

Local High School Star Chick Stern's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    I ****ing hate cyclists...
    Why is that?

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chick Stern View Post
    Why is that?
    Cause they ****ing take up the road. They have no business being on the road.

Quote Originally Posted by Chick Stern View Post
    Why is that?
    Making roads more dangerous and slowing traffic. Some cyclists are fine but when I see a cyclist deliberately riding on the line or very close to the line I have to wonder what is this assholes problem? It's like they make a point of being annoying to motorists who have to give them more space when it's not even possible at times so the drivers have to slow down to the cyclists pace and hope the asshole turns a corner or something. Even worse when the Lycra wearing retards are 2 abreast or more. People have things to do. They shouldn't have to wait for some ****ing idiot trying to exercise in such a dangerous environment. Buy an exercise bike or go the gym or something like any other non-****ing idiot would do.

I won't lie, the thought of just saying **** it and moving them down has flashed into my mind a couple of times.

I have no issue with cyclists who keep some distance and don't think they are some ****ing special protected species on the road though.

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Making roads more dangerous and slowing traffic. Some cyclists are fine but when I see a cyclist deliberately riding on the line or very close to the line I have to wonder what is this assholes problem? It's like they make a point of being annoying to motorists who have to give them more space when it's not even possible at times so the drivers have to slow down to the cyclists pace and hope the asshole turns a corner or something. Even worse when the Lycra wearing retards are 2 abreast or more. People have things to do. They shouldn't have to wait for some ****ing idiot trying to exercise in such a dangerous environment. Buy an exercise bike or go the gym or something like any other non-****ing idiot would do.

I won't lie, the thought of just saying **** it and moving them down has flashed into my mind a couple of times.

I have no issue with cyclists who keep some distance and don't think they are some ****ing special protected species on the road though.
    What the hell is wrong with you?

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    What the hell is wrong with you?
    satan is not a happy person.

Like beyatches.

Lol.
    Not every place is filled with train stations and rail lines (ala japan or prc) that could just render cars to be useless lmao. Many people buy them because of their main function; basic transport. A necessity. It barely matters to them whoever related parties they would pay in owning one. They could also use them to provide for the economy. I'm not sure why you'd think of such thing about cars.