Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: One of my main pet peeves while driving

Quote Originally Posted by diamenz View Post
    satan is not a happy person.
    You've also thought about it. Don't bullshit.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

motorcycles that have their tires 6" to a 1' away from the yellow line , and the rest of the bike hanging into my lane.
    I am around rallys at least 2 x a year , and these ass holes think they own the road.

Its a punk shit tactic.

I once drove close the the line and a biker looked at me , like what the fvck u doing...

Local High School Star Chick Stern's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    Cause they ****ing take up the road. They have no business being on the road.
    How long were you inconvenienced? Was it five whole seconds?

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Making roads more dangerous and slowing traffic. Some cyclists are fine but when I see a cyclist deliberately riding on the line or very close to the line I have to wonder what is this assholes problem? It's like they make a point of being annoying to motorists who have to give them more space when it's not even possible at times so the drivers have to slow down to the cyclists pace and hope the asshole turns a corner or something. Even worse when the Lycra wearing retards are 2 abreast or more. People have things to do. They shouldn't have to wait for some ****ing idiot trying to exercise in such a dangerous environment. Buy an exercise bike or go the gym or something like any other non-****ing idiot would do.

I won't lie, the thought of just saying **** it and moving them down has flashed into my mind a couple of times.

I have no issue with cyclists who keep some distance and don't think they are some ****ing special protected species on the road though.

Satan reminds me of Hitler.

I watched this and Satan immediately popped into mind. And I like Satan, and though he's a person that rarely pops into my mind, there he was. Meaning that it was very sincere and honest. His persona popped into my mind.

Hitler was a person that's full and driven by disgust, like Satan. Hitler bathed 4 times a day because of this. And that disgust manifested in the way that he looked at the world. So much disgust that in his mind it was only humane to put these disgusting people out of their misery.

Low openness and high orderliness, which is associated with disgust, which is associated with the extended immune system, who sees others as potential sources of contamination.

Local High School Star Chick Stern's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Making roads more dangerous and slowing traffic. Some cyclists are fine but when I see a cyclist deliberately riding on the line or very close to the line I have to wonder what is this assholes problem? It's like they make a point of being annoying to motorists who have to give them more space when it's not even possible at times so the drivers have to slow down to the cyclists pace and hope the asshole turns a corner or something. Even worse when the Lycra wearing retards are 2 abreast or more. People have things to do. They shouldn't have to wait for some ****ing idiot trying to exercise in such a dangerous environment. Buy an exercise bike or go the gym or something like any other non-****ing idiot would do.

I won't lie, the thought of just saying **** it and moving them down has flashed into my mind a couple of times.

I have no issue with cyclists who keep some distance and don't think they are some ****ing special protected species on the road though.
    Why are you so entitled?

Stay off the line.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

I hate to agree with that lunatic loser Satan, but cyclists have no business on the road because most of them travel in packs and if there is no dedicated bike lane, you have to treat these jokers as if they were a car as they ride their bikes on the street at 18mph in a 45 zone. Passing them is practically impossible if you're traveling in a one-way road in each direction.