Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Default Re: Trump: "Get Over."

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    You have no business owning any gun whatsoever. You are dangerous and on record wishing death upon all liberals.
    And from that same rally, Dementia Donny said this,

"We're gonna build a giant dome over our country to protect us from...a hostile source. I think that's a good thing. And it's gonna be made in the United States..."

Diaper Donny did not say who the "hostile source" is

Very Stable Genius At Work.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    My AR-15 doesn’t go around shooting people. It stays locked in my safe where it belongs.
    you're a pedophile, by law you should not be in possession of any firearms.

The anti-gun stuff isn't really about the guns themselves. Its just a political talking point for the left, but they generally only use it when the shooter is a straight white male. Which usually isn't the case.

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    The one sentence concerning armed militia is the only part of the constitution that conservatives care about. It will not change anytime soon unfortunately.
    It is also one of the most important you clown. The AR15 is no diff. than any other semiautomatic weapon. People like to make it seem like an assault weapon because it starts with AR or looks like a M4... just plain idiots.

I'm so glad I live in a county that supports wildlife and outdoor sporting.

Decent playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by rawimpact View Post
    It is also one of the most important you clown. The AR15 is no diff. than any other semiautomatic weapon. People like to make it seem like an assault weapon because it starts with AR or looks like a M4... just plain idiots.

I'm so glad I live in a county that supports wildlife and outdoor sporting.
    If the AR15 was no different than any other semi-auto you wouldn't care at all if it was gone.

Banned

Wtf is even an "assault" weapon? All weapons from guns to knives to hammers can be used to assault someone. In fact that is a weapon's primary function.

I feel like calling a gun an assault weapon is like calling a car a "travel vehicle". Pure retardation.

Decent playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by Baller234 View Post
    Wtf is even an "assault" weapon? All weapons from guns to knives to hammers can be used to assault someone. In fact that is a weapon's primary function.

I feel like calling a gun an assault weapon is like calling a car a "travel vehicle". Pure retardation.
    It's purely just a title to define infantry use rifles, but the primary function of most firearms is self "defense" against the one "assaulting" who is on the "offensive". Soldiers/infantry are on the offensive.

What they are labeled has no real importance though, it's all just semantics. You can call them whatever you want to call them.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Gates View Post
    If the AR15 was no different than any other semi-auto you wouldn't care at all if it was gone.
    Pow!

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Gates View Post
    What makes it different than any other semi auto to you?

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

An AR-15 can fire 45 rounds per minute. With a bump stock it can fire 400 rounds per minute. This is not a hunters tool or basic self defense. This is a weapon for mass murder. And any weapon like it that can also fire bullets that fast should also be banned. There is no reason to need to fire 45 bullets in a minute beyond killing a lot of people quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green View Post
    An AR-15 can fire 45 rounds per minute. With a bump stock it can fire 400 rounds per minute. This is not a hunters tool or basic self defense. This is a weapon for mass murder. And any weapon like it that can also fire bullets that fast should also be banned. There is no reason to need to fire 45 bullets in a minute beyond killing a lot of people quickly.
    That's terrifying. You know what's even more terrifying? The Glock 18 can fire up to 1200 rounds per minute completely destroying the AR-15 and destroying whatever argument and narrative you were trying to pass there.

https://nationalinterest.org/blog/bu...s-minute-62907

Only a total moron would think that means the mass shooters favorite weapon is ok. But sure, ban the Glock as well.

Only a total moron would think that means the mass shooters favorite weapon is ok. But sure, ban the Glock as well.

As I figured....deflection. Handguns kill more people every year than the AR-15 does. So you're not just trying to get the AR-15 banned, you're trying to get all guns banned. You guys are too easy to pick apart with your lack of knowledge on basic gun facts.

Mass shooters favorite weapon? Says who? You? Once again, handguns are responsible for an overwhelming majority of shootings in the United States every year. It's the weapon of choice of just about EVERYONE.

It's weird that you think you are making a good argument against gun control. You're a complicated combination of insane and stupid.

It's weird that you think you are making a good argument against gun control. You're a complicated combination of insane and stupid.

There is already plenty of gun control out there. So I can't make an argument for it or against it. It's there. And you're being disingenuous with your statements. You're not arguing for gun control. You're arguing for a gun ban plain and simple.