Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Trump: "Get Over."

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Gates View Post
    If the AR15 was no different than any other semi-auto you wouldn't care at all if it was gone.
    Same can be said about banning as well. What about the AR15 is so triggering to you? If you want to ban a gun because it is dangerous, tell us what makes it more dangerous in comparison to any other semiautomatic rifle.

I own both an AR15 and a WASR10, I built my AR for around 1100 maybe 20 years ago and bought my WASR for 350 maybe 16 years ago in California of all places.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    I can't make an argument
    On that much, we agree.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green View Post
    An AR-15 can fire 45 rounds per minute. With a bump stock it can fire 400 rounds per minute. This is not a hunters tool or basic self defense. This is a weapon for mass murder. And any weapon like it that can also fire bullets that fast should also be banned. There is no reason to need to fire 45 bullets in a minute beyond killing a lot of people quickly.
    Hey Einstein, did you ever consider the fact that sometimes you might find yourself in a position where you have to defend yourself against multiple people?

Suppose a single black mother is at home with her children and a gang of evil white racists are outside trying to kick the door down. Do you think this woman has a better chance of survival if she is armed with an AR-15 or a random pistol?

I can't believe you are seriously advocating that minorities not be allowed to defend themselves with an AR-15 when the country is practically flooded with evil white racists looking to mow them down at any given notice.

And here I thought you were an ally.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Baller234 View Post
    Hey Einstein, did you ever consider the fact that sometimes you might find yourself in a position where you have to defend yourself against multiple people?

Suppose a single black mother is at home with her children and a gang of evil white racists are outside trying to kick the door down. Do you think this woman has a better chance of survival if she is armed with an AR-15 or a random pistol?

I can't believe you are seriously advocating that minorities not be allowed to defend themselves with an AR-15 when the country is practically flooded with evil white racists looking to mow them down at any given notice.

RMWG wants to disarm all minorities so that only the white government can control them all and they won’t be able to protect themselves

RMWG is a white supremest

She only needs to shoot you once.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

On that much, we agree.
    Yikes. How does it feel not knowing much about guns?? 45 rounds per minute....

Banned

She only needs to shoot you once.
    Sorry I'm gonna need you to elaborate what you mean here.

Tell me how a woman defending herself against a gang of attackers is safer with a pistol than an AR-15.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    Yikes. How does it feel not knowing much about guns?? 45 rounds per minute....
    He’s the same guy who would complain about how Trump was uneducated on policies he was making…

Sorry I'm gonna need you to elaborate what you mean here.
    She would only be one bullet to kill you. I wrote it in plain English. You wrote something about an evil white racist so I figured you must be talking about yourself. Please don't request any further explanation of what was a beautiful one-liner (If I may say so myself... and I may).

Banned

She would only be one bullet to kill you. I wrote it in plain English. You wrote something about an evil white racist so I figured you must be talking about yourself. Please don't request any further explanation of what was a beautiful one-liner (If I may say so myself... and I may).
    What a bitch you are.

A real man can admit when he said something foolish.

If you think a terrified woman would be able to land a one shot stop with a handgun on even one individual nevertheless a group. You have obviously never handled firearms in your life. You should probably leave this up to the more educated group of individuals to figure it out.

She would only be one bullet to kill you. I wrote it in plain English. You wrote something about an evil white racist so I figured you must be talking about yourself.