Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: MSNBC Host starts crying over "third anniversary" of Jan. 6

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    It's for the cameras. Aka fake tears.

Sensationalism (sp) like this is why I don't watch tv news. I prefer written news always. Easy to skip past sensationalism and focus only on the news part
    no i'd argue it's probably genuine which makes it even more sad.

Does anyone here know an actual person who gives a shit about Jan 6?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnySic View Post
    Does anyone here know an actual person who gives a shit about Jan 6?
    Everyone who is not on the MAGA crew. My family got phone calls from relatives living in other countries. That was a big freaking deal for not just America but for the stability of the world. If those violent thugs on January 6 had succeeded in getting control of Capitol Hill, the repercussions would have been global. Imagine arguably the oldest standing democracy in the world falling to its' knees for the first time since the Civil War 160yrs ago.

It's not nothing as Republicans/Conservatives have been telling themselves for the last 4 years.
    Last edited by bladefd; 01-08-2024 at 04:08 PM.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Everyone who is not on the MAGA crew. My family got phone calls from relatives living in other countries. That was a big freaking deal for not just America but for the stability of the world. If those violent thugs on January 6 had succeeded in getting control of Capitol Hill, the repercussions would have been global. Imagine arguably the oldest standing democracy in the world falling to its' knees for the first time since the Civil War 160yrs ago.

It's not nothing as Republicans/Conservatives have been telling themselves for the last 4 years.

Banned

The fact that I can't tell whether this is a troll post or not is pretty alarming.

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

If they broke down the doors and smashed the windows at Mar-a-Largo, would they still be considered "hostages?"

Imagine being so stupid that you think a thousand retarded boomers "taking control of the capitol" (whatever that means) could bring the country "to its knees".

Every US citizen who even remotely pays attention to world events knows exactly what it looks like when a govt is overthrown (the US govt does it to foreign countries constantly). When a govt is overthrown you see things like black helicopters zooming around the capitol and groups of heavily armed young men wearing balaclavas, you do not see obese senior citizens with red hats walking within the velvet ropes of the capitol building.

Anyway its hilarious that your relatives in foreign countries all flipped out over this... maybe I shouldnt be giving you a hard time for being a retard, considering retardation apparently runs heavy in your family.
    Last edited by Nanners; 01-14-2024 at 03:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post
    Imagine being so stupid that you think a thousand retarded boomers "taking control of the capitol" (whatever that means) could bring the country "to its knees".

Every US citizen who even remotely pays attention to world events knows exactly what it looks like when a govt is overthrown (the US govt does it to foreign countries constantly). When a govt is overthrown you see things like black helicopters zooming around the capitol and groups of heavily armed young men wearing balaclavas, you do not see obese senior citizens with red hats walking within the velvet ropes of the capitol building.

Anyway its hilarious that your relatives in foreign countries all flipped out over this... maybe I shouldnt be giving you a hard time for being a retard, considering retardation apparently runs heavy in your family.
    I wonder what your parents/family think of you going off the deep end into insane territory. Do they know the sort of ignorant clown you have turned into? You are a clueless laughingstock. Get your head out of your ass and into the real world if you think January 6 wasn't a terrible day for democracy, in America too of all places.

I wonder what your parents/family think of you going off the deep end into insane territory. Do they know the sort of ignorant clown you have turned into? You are a clueless laughingstock. Get your head out of your ass and into the real world if you think January 6 wasn't a terrible day for democracy, in America too of all places.
    Yeah no doubt my family thinks I am totally insane for pointing out the fact that no government has ever been overthrown because a thousand non-violent senior citizen protestors occupied the capitol building for an hour or two

Hey guys, you might not have been aware but yesterday and angry mob attacked the White House. It was worse than the Civil War, Pearl Harbor, and 9/11 combined. I couldn't sleep at night. What are we gonna do?

Yeah no doubt my family thinks I am totally insane for pointing out the fact that no government has ever been overthrown because a thousand non-violent senior citizen protestors occupied the capitol building for an hour or two
    Quite a few of the people were armed. Had they reached the senators/congressmen, things would have unraveled. Then the national guard or SWAT teams would have to be sent into the building to rescue hostages, leading to bloodshed.

Wasn't tourists or senior citizens or Antifa like MAGA has been telling themselves to sleep each night.

Banned

Quite a few of the people were armed. Had they reached the senators/congressmen, things would have unraveled. Then the national guard or SWAT teams would have to be sent into the building to rescue hostages, leading to bloodshed.

Wasn't tourists or senior citizens or Antifa like MAGA has been telling themselves to sleep each night.
    With what? Their flags and their cell phones?

I always felt that Blade was potentially mentally ill, but I never considered that it was due to genetics. It's a very interesting observation. Something very interesting to consider.

At least he's smarter than Off the Court, though.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Holy shit you double down on your cringe. You need to get out more. Isn't there a ramp that you can wheel down from out of your house?