Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: MSNBC Host starts crying over "third anniversary" of Jan. 6

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    Quite a few of the people were armed. Had they reached the senators/congressmen, things would have unraveled. Then the national guard or SWAT teams would have to be sent into the building to rescue hostages, leading to bloodshed.
    There was not a single lethal weapon like guns/knives/explosives recovered from the thousands of non-violent protestors who politely walked within the velvet ropes of the capitol... the only "weapons" that the protestors carried were things like pepper spray. Prove me wrong if you can.

The only person who died that day was a non violent protestor who was shot in the face by a capitol police officer.
    Last edited by Nanners; 01-21-2024 at 10:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    I always felt that Blade was potentially mentally ill, but I never considered that it was due to genetics. It's a very interesting observation. Something very interesting to consider.

At least he's smarter than Off the Court, though.
    Off the court is definitely smarter. Off the court says a lot of retarded shit, but he knows his shit is retarded and when challenged he usually wont attempt to defend his nonsense, he retreats or changes the subject. When blade says something retarded he will defend it endlessly.

I never really thought about *why* blade is so retarded, no doubt genetics could be at play but I think he was probably dropped on his head a couple times too

Banned

It's hard to determine who's truly the dumbest poster here. Lakers Legend and Jasper come to mind but they are trolls at their core. Blade may very well be clinically slow so I don't want to include him either.

3tard, Satan, Axe... all come to mind. It's a pretty close race between those three for me, assuming they aren't the same person. In a not so distant 4th is RMWG. He really is a true believer.

Salty is up there but he's better at playing dumb and hiding behind plausible deniability. OTC and Bill Gates seem like they might actually have some semblance of awareness, but they are both sinfully stubborn and seem deathly afraid to admit that they bought into all the lies.

Quote Originally Posted by Baller234 View Post
    It's hard to determine who's truly the dumbest poster here. Lakers Legend and Jasper come to mind but they are trolls at their core. Blade may very well be clinically slow so I don't want to include him either.

3tard, Satan, Axe... all come to mind. It's a pretty close race between those three for me, assuming they aren't the same person. In a not so distant 4th is RMWG. He really is a true believer.

Salty is up there but he's better at playing dumb and hiding behind plausible deniability. OTC and Bill Gates seem like they might actually have some semblance of awareness, but they are both sinfully stubborn and seem deathly afraid to admit that they bought into all the lies.
    No doubt its hard to determine dumbest poster... if I had to pick someone it would be a coin flip between blade and hateraid...

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post
    No doubt its hard to determine dumbest poster... if I had to pick someone it would be a coin flip between blade and hateraid...
    I think the worst poster on here is between you and chewing. Everything you guys touch turns to shit. I called chewing the reverse-midas, but it might actually be you. You are also an angry dude last several years joining the maga tinfoil crew. Are you like this in real life too? I really wonder what your parents think of you. I would be embarrassed to have a tinfoil cook like you as my son.
    Last edited by bladefd; 01-21-2024 at 03:02 PM.

I think the worst poster on here is between you and chewing. Everything you guys touch turns to shit. I called chewing the reverse-midas, but it might actually be you. You are also an angry dude last several years joining the maga tinfoil crew. Are you like this in real life too? I really wonder what your parents think of you. I would be embarrassed to have a tinfoil cook like you as my son.
    LOL... thank you for helping to prove my point little guy
    Last edited by Nanners; 01-21-2024 at 03:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post
    There was not a single lethal weapon like guns/knives/explosives recovered from the thousands of non-violent protestors who politely walked within the velvet ropes of the capitol... the only "weapons" that the protestors carried were things like pepper spray. Prove me wrong if you can.

The only person who died that day was a non violent protestor who was shot in the face by a capitol police officer.
    Here you go, anti-midas:
    https://www.npr.org/2021/03/19/97787...-say-they-used

They didn't check everybody, but they found stun guns, baseball bats, clubs, etc. These were meant to be used as weapons rather than something to throw a party with. Get your head out of your ass.

Here you go, anti-midas:
    https://www.npr.org/2021/03/19/97787...-say-they-used

They didn't check everybody, but they found stun guns, baseball bats, clubs, etc. These were meant to be used as weapons rather than something to throw a party with. Get your head out of your ass.
    Hilarious article... there is not a single photograph of a protester wielding a stun gun or baseball bat against the police, but they were totally armed with those weapons...

according to your linked article, which is a news outlet literally controlled by the federal govt, it would seem that the most dangerous weapon the protestors used were flagpoles

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

All jokes aside there’s something seriously wrong with blade. When he passes I hope he can donate his body to science.

https://thehill.com/regulation/court...rioters-court/
    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...sters-n1254127
    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...idUSKBN29J2V8/
    https://nypost.com/2022/12/23/capito...ong-trump-mob/
    https://apnews.com/article/capitol-s...be6c46252ac24c
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/dc-md...fendants-guns/

“Three men in fatigues from Broward County, Florida brandished AR-15s in front of Metropolitan police officers on 14th Street and Independence Avenue on the morning of January 6th. MPD advised over the radio that one individual was possibly armed with a ‘Glock’ at 14th and Constitution Avenue, and another was possibly armed with a ‘rifle’ at 15th and Constitution Avenue around 11:23 a.m.,” the document adds. “The National Park Service detained an individual with a rifle between 12 and 1 p.m. Almost all of this was known before Donald Trump took the stage at the Ellipse.”
    “Christopher Kuehne, a member of the Proud Boys, met up with friends on January 5th to discuss their plans for the following day … Kuehne told them he had guns, and he was ready to go. During the attack, Kuehne helped prop open Capitol blast doors as besieged law enforcement retreated,” the report says.

“Guy Reffitt, a Three Percenter from Texas, attended the rally at the Ellipse, and then carried a loaded firearm onto Capitol grounds. Jerod Thomas Bargar lost his gun — that he’d carried from the Ellipse in a ‘We the People’ holster — while scuffling with police on the west side of the Capitol around 2:30 p.m. Bargar wanted to be armed, he said, when he went into the ‘belly of the beast.’

“Mark Andre Mazza drove from Indiana, bringing a Taurus revolver, a .45-caliber weapon that he loaded with both shotgun and hollow-point rounds. After assaulting a police officer, he lost the weapon, dropping it or losing it on the steps of the lower West Plaza leading to the Capitol’s West Front Terrace … Mazza later indicated that he intended to target House Speaker Nancy Pelosi.”
    The report describes how other Trump diehards brought guns to the DC area but ultimately didn’t take them to the Capitol.

“Alex Kirk Harkrider from Carthage, Texas, and his co-defendant, Ryan Nichols, left guns in a parked car just outside the district before attending the rally. Harkrider still brought a tomahawk axe. During the march to the Capitol, he yelled ‘[c]ut their f—ing heads off!'” the report says.

“One rioter told the Select Committee he saw another carrying a ‘pitchfork.’ Members of the mob carried flags and turned the flagpoles into weapons. Michael Foy, from Wixom, Michigan, carried a hockey stick to the Ellipse — he draped a Trump flag over it. Just hours later, Foy used that hockey stick to repeatedly beat police officers at the inaugural tunnel.
    “Former New York City police officer Thomas Webster carried a Marine flag, which he later used to attack an officer holding the rioters back at the lower West Plaza,” the report says.

Another man, Lonnie Coffman of Falkville, Ala., “parked by the Capitol building before walking nearly 2 miles to the Ellipse to hear the President speak. In his car, he had stocked a handgun, a rifle, a shotgun, hundreds of rounds of ammunition, large-capacity ammunition-feeding devices, machetes, camouflage smoke devices, a bow and arrow, and 11 Mason jars filled with gasoline and styrofoam [sic], as well as rags and a lighter (tools needed to make Molotov cocktails). Police found two more handguns on Coffman when he was arrested later that day.”

Although many Trump supporters brought their own weapons, others grabbed what they could find on the Capitol grounds. The historic building’s many fire extinguishers were discharged or used as bludgeons, as were stolen police riot shields and metal fencing.

The report says a rioter named Danny Hamilton “carried a flag with a sharpened tip, which he said was ‘for a certain person’” and that his travel partner Trevor Hallgren “commented that ‘[t]here’s no escape Pelosi, Schumer, Nadler. We’re coming for you … Even you AOC. We’re coming to take you out. To pull you out by your hairs’” and that “[o]n January 5th, Hallgren took a tour of the Capitol with Representative Barry Loudermilk, during which he took pictures of hallways and staircases.”

Weapons confiscated around the Capital hill that day:
    242 canisters of pepper spray
    269 knives or blades
    18 brass knuckles
    18 tasers/stun guns
    30 batons or blunt instruments
    They also found pipebombs at various locations around that area that I didn't even mention. These are only from the people they arrested/caught. They didn't have the personal/resources to check the vast majority of the people there.

But it's all a vast conspiracy, right? Oathkeepers, FBI, police, Congress, anti-fa all involved together in a vast conspiracy against MAGA, right anti-midas??
    Last edited by bladefd; 01-21-2024 at 08:09 PM.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Keep my name out yo mouth, wheels.

https://thehill.com/regulation/court...rioters-court/
    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...sters-n1254127
    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...idUSKBN29J2V8/
    https://apnews.com/article/capitol-s...be6c46252ac24c
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/dc-md...fendants-guns/

Weapons confiscated around the Capital hill that day:

242 canisters of pepper spray
    269 knives or blades
    18 brass knuckles
    18 tasers/stun guns
    30 batons or blunt instruments

They also found pipebombs at various locations around that area that I didn't even mention. These are only from the people they arrested/caught. They didn't have the personal/resources to check the vast majority of the people there.

But it's all a vast conspiracy, right? Oathkeepers, FBI, police, Congress, anti-fa all involved together in a vast conspiracy against MAGA, right anti-midas??
    269 blades? man, that place really was hellish. we can't even put up with one!

Banned

The pipe bombs have already been exposed as a staged FBI operation as well.

He's still clinging to his fairy tales.

Man, this may be the most tragic thing that African American has experienced. They just are dealt the worst cards in life, another reason for reparations directly from tax funds.