Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Good High School Starter

Default Re: Michelle Obama says she’s “Terrified” about 2024 race.

Private interests run the country anyways, so who really cares? lol.

Good college starter Off the Court's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    You're the ones making it the worst era by obsessing over him. You have Biden in office and the sentiment across this country is worse than it was while Trump was in office.
    At least the left is capable of admitting that Biden is bad Pres. You all on the other hand worship the false prophet.

Trump is actually the only candidate on the planet that could cause Biden to win reelection.

These are bad times, both candidates are garbage. Both are old as f@#k and senile and we need someone young who brings a new energy that the moderates of both sides can get behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Off the Court View Post
    At least the left is capable of admitting that Biden is bad Pres. You all on the other hand worship the false prophet.

Trump is actually the only candidate on the planet that could cause Biden to win reelection.

These are bad times, both candidates are garbage. Both are old as f@#k and senile and we need someone young who brings a new energy that the moderates of both sides can get behind.
    pre-covid, I don't think people were unhappy with Trump. Some were more happy with him, but I think it was overblown that he was 'the worst pres ever.' I mean, he got a shitload of votes considering. He did not get more than Biden, but plenty of people chose him.

I don't know who is gonna win the election. I don't even know who is gonna run. I can't believe it's really gonna be Trump v Biden. I don't have any problem with Trump, honestly, but he's gotten older, too. The fact that they have created this 'dream match up' is a psychological troll to all of America.

It's kinda sad that some people are so involved in it, but like I said before back when people were talking about what candidate they wanted in 2020, you guys are gonna get Biden, and now you see how it is. It's definitely up to you whether you prefer Biden America or Trump America, or where you draw the line at the cause for them, etc, but for all the melting down, I didn't feel like life changed much under Trump.

It wasn't like that "oh, no, we got duped" feeling I felt after the first Obama term, but it was just like uh ok. It was life as normal, to me. I watched the clown show for a couple months cuz it was funny, then I was like let's move on.

Whatever is happening in America atm is not ok. I'm not terrified about a pres race because I don't even think it matters that much, but it is mildly disturbing what is going on in this country and how uneducated / riled up people are.

-Smak

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

If the Left is capable of admitting that Biden is a bad President, then why won't they allow any other Democrat candidate to Primary him? Why are they sticking with him??

If the Left is capable of admitting that Biden is a bad President, then why won't they allow any other Democrat candidate to Primary him? Why are they sticking with him??
    If it were up to me both Biden and Trump would be off the ticket and there would be a 3rd party candidate who is taken seriously as well.

It sucks that it will come down to Biden vs Trump again. Biden sucks and I'm not really a fan of Trump. Vivek is okay but I don't like any of the other Republican candidates, especially Haley.

Looks like it's going to be one of those "pick the less worse candidate" race again.

Banned

We're far more objective when it comes to Orange Face than you guys. We support his agenda but we acknowledge he isn't a saint and that he has his shortcomings. He is our president but not our lord and savior.

On the contrary, you guys hate the man with all of your heart and soul. He's basically the devil to you guys. You are totally incapable of being honest and objective.

Go ahead, prove us wrong. Say some positive things about Orange Face. I mean actual positive things and not just backhanded compliments.

I bet you can't.

Quote Originally Posted by Baller234 View Post
    We're far more objective when it comes to Orange Face than you guys. We support his agenda but we acknowledge he isn't a saint and that he has his shortcomings. He is our president but not our lord and savior.

On the contrary, you guys hate the man with all of your heart and soul. He's basically the devil to you guys. You are totally incapable of being honest and objective.

Go ahead, prove us wrong. Say some positive things about Orange Face. I mean actual positive things and not just backhanded compliments.

I bet you can't.
    He isn't a tin foil anti-vax tard like most of his followers are, so he's got that going for him.

Okay, now your turn to list something positive of the Biden admin, I like this game.

Banned

He isn't a tin foil anti-vax tard like most of his followers are, so he's got that going for him.

Okay, now your turn to list something positive of the Biden admin, I like this game.
    I can't say anything positive about the Biden admin because it is a corrupt body doing the work of an evil faction, but I can say positive things about Joe Biden himself. Granted I think he is a soulless deviant, but I can give credit where credit is due.

He can be an excellent politician at times. Prior to his dementia, he often carried himself in public with grace and dignity. In his younger days he was very good at sounding like a blue collar every man. In his older age he was very good at sounding like your deal old grandpa who was just trying to help. He is very good at the optics of being a politician, which is half the battle.

In his first debate against Trump back in 2020, I actually thought he did very well and embarrassed Trump on multiple occasions. Up until that point, Trump was able to swing his dikk around and bully pretty much anyone they put up against him. It didn't work on Biden though. In fact Biden kept a calm composure throughout the entire debate and it only further highlighted how much of a headcase Trump was. When he called Donald Trump a clown... you actually believed it. If you didn't know anything about their policies, you would have thought that Biden was the bigger grown up on stage.

Our beef isn't really with Biden. Our beef is with the body Biden represents. We know that he's just a puppet and a mascot. With you guys it really is all about Trump. You hate the man and everything he represents. It's deeper than politics with you guys.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

You're the ones making it the worst era by obsessing over him. You have Biden in office and the sentiment across this country is worse than it was while Trump was in office.
    in your head, cause its a weak brain.