Banned

Default Click here if you believe Trump is going to imprison people in camps as POTUS

Because that's exactly what Whoopi Goldberg said on The View

I repeat.

The government is using famous comedians and celebrities...

to tell the masses...

that they need to vote for Joe Biden...

because Donald Trump...

yes, THAT Donald Trump...

is going to put people...

in CAMPS!

Oh you're struggling to pay your bills under Biden? You think having a rough economy is bad?

Donald Trump is going to lock you up in a CAMP!

You HAVE to vote for Joe Biden!

The internal polling for Biden has got to be horrendous! WTF is going on!?!?

Default Re: Click here if you believe Trump is going to imprison people in camps as POTUS

She's right.

Banned

Default Re: Click here if you believe Trump is going to imprison people in camps as POTUS

Quote Originally Posted by MrFonzworth View Post
    She's right.

He isn’t going to imprison any regular citizens lmmfao.

He’ll just lock up Antifa, MS-13, foreign intelligence agents, hollyweird sickos, etc.

Have no fear, regular people.

whoopie goldberg?

i'm sorry but africa is not sending their best.

the real tragedy is that people actually buy into things like this and it may just end up working giving us another four years of this disaster of an administration.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Anyone who believes that is an idiot and should call their local psychiatrist and seek medical attention fast. They said the same thing about him in 2016. And what did Trump do? He actually signed legislation to reduce the sentences of people who were incarcerated. He did the opposite. He actually set people free versus putting them in camps. Liberals are so ****ing stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick And what did Trump do? [B
    He actually signed legislation to reduce the sentences of people who were incarcerated[/B].
    and the majority of the people that benefited from the first step act you speak of were african americans.

unfortunately whoopie goldberg never heard of such of legislation and wouldn't approve of it anyway because 'trump'.

same can be said about ish tds sufferers such as bladefd, rrr3 and off the court who probably threw the remote at the tv when they heard trump signed it into law.

although let's be fair here. joe biden did give african americans their own little holiday in juneteenth yay.

Last edited by diamenz; 01-10-2024 at 02:56 AM.

This is what politics does. It divides people. Makes us think there's this other side that's evil and must be eradicated. Meanwhile I go into the real world and I very seldom meet any of these crazy people. I meet a lot of democrats, republicans, gay, trans, etc and almost all of them are reasonable normal people. Just like I went to Saudi Arabia and don't meet any of the terrorist. But you see on TV they will only show you the rioters, the January 6th people, the people chanting death to America, the karens, the Whoopy Goldbergs of the world.

Whoopie opening up eyes to the truth and making MAGA FURIOUS. I’m for sure casting a vote for Weekend at Biden’s 2, I don’t wanna end up in a camp under orange Hitler.

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Trump says Latinos like Poopsie are poisoning the blood of America.

Tubby will be the first one imprisoned, that is if they can find a cell big enough for his fat ass.