Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default It happened again!

Teacher busted for having sexual relationship with 16-year-old student: https://www.ibtimes.sg/missouri-teac...ncounter-73026

And she's married with 2 kids. Fellas, if your wife is a teacher and is good-looking, you better be watching her every move once that bell rings.

And young fellas, if you're having a sexual relationship with a hot teach.....

SHUT THE F*CK UP!

Default Re: It happened again!

But seriously, besides the legal/moral ramifications, you'd have to be a fvcking idiot to believe a teenage boy would EVER keep it quiet that he's fvcking an attractive teacher

I remember in junior year of high school, my history teacher was regarded as one of the most attractive teachers in school. She was in her mid 20s, had a nice body, nice hair, a good looking face, and perfect teeth. You could just tell that she knew she was really attractive. Anyway, in my class there were a few popular football guys who had all the pretty girls crushing on them. My history teacher would always be extra nice to them, and she'd go out of her way to talk to them and do little things that made it obvious she was flirting. This wasn't some "oh I have to be nice because I'm at work" type of thing. She would be playing with her hair, smiling, making strong eye contract, and blushing at times while talking to them. It was weird. When some nerdy looking guy in the class would be trying to make conversation with her or just trying to ask a regular question, her whole demeanor would change.

My point is, there are probably so many attractive high school teachers who secretly want to get laid with one of their students. It's sick.

OP wishes he had sex with his male teacher in high school

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents View Post

Quote Originally Posted by SaltyMeatballs View Post
    I remember in junior year of high school, my history teacher was regarded as one of the most attractive teachers in school. She was in her mid 20s, had a nice body, nice hair, a good looking face, and perfect teeth. You could just tell that she knew she was really attractive. Anyway, in my class there were a few popular football guys who had all the pretty girls crushing on them. My history teacher would always be extra nice to them, and she'd go out of her way to talk to them and do little things that made it obvious she was flirting. This wasn't some "oh I have to be nice because I'm at work" type of thing. She would be playing with her hair, smiling, making strong eye contract, and blushing at times while talking to them. It was weird. When some nerdy looking guy in the class would be trying to make conversation with her or just trying to ask a regular question, her whole demeanor would change.

My point is, there are probably so many attractive high school teachers who secretly want to get laid with one of their students. It's sick.
    it happens more than you think.

for all you know, those tall, hung studs probably spit roasted and dp'd her that same night while rrr3 was jackin' his two inch punisher to 13yo kim's bikini pic as he lost all control and shot his load in his own face.

Quote Originally Posted by diamenz View Post
    it happens more than you think.

for all you know, those tall, hung studs probably spit roasted and dp'd her that same night while rrr3 was jackin' his two inch punisher to 13yo kim's bikini pic as he lost all control and shot his load in his own face.

A guy I knew had sex with a teacher in high school. She was very attractive. He ended up mentally ****ed up. He had a very odd life though.

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents View Post
    attractive teacher
    Was thinking it was gonna be another dinosaur dream...

That girl is not attractive. She's def not bad, tho, but she doesn't look like the kinda girl you'd wanna mess with if you were her age. She's got that dirty look. One eye shutting, dat fetal alcohol syndrome smile. She looks like trailer trash no offense to them of course.

While I doubt that it's as huge of a deal psychologically for the 'victim,' whether it's male or female, I think it's definitely a strange thing for a teacher to do. I think it's weird in college, too, but it's more accepted there.

Honestly, I can't even imagine how these things begin. Def a sign of culture rot. A teacher. Like I said not college, either. It's not a huge travesty that the student will need counseling etc, but they def need to get that girl's head right. She's ****ing nuts. A deviant.

Edit: @ salty, it really is sick. Tho some of it is just women trying to remind themselves that they are attractive. But being a woman who has experience and ****ing w/ a kid is lulsy. What does she think they are gonna do? Maybe she was just super sex starved and married some ugly rich guy.

-Smak

Quote Originally Posted by ILLsmak View Post
    Maybe she was just super sex starved and married some ugly rich guy.

-Smak
    or maybe the young chads just had massive fuc*ing c0cks and she melted.

Quote Originally Posted by diamenz View Post
    or maybe the young chads just had massive fuc*ing c0cks and she melted.
    loool I know you're trollin, but how would she know?

I also wonder how people are able to just whip it out. That's some amazing shit. Most hot girls who are 16 won't even **** with 16 year old guys tho haha.

-Smak

Was thinking it was gonna be another dinosaur dream...

-Smak
    No, but I will let you guys know if I have another one.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    No, but I will let you guys know if I have another one.
    I got shot up in my dream last night. But I lived.

Was walking around the whole time w/ bullets in me.

-Smak

I got shot up in my dream last night. But I lived.

Was walking around the whole time w/ bullets in me.

-Smak

You woke up just in time.

The crazier part of this story is that she had student "lookouts" while having sex with this teen. I'm sorry, but if I'm going to be your lookout, I'm getting some of that action too, bitch.