Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: It happened again!

A Laquey School District teacher and the father of a Laquey student both face felony charges accusing the teacher of having a sexual relationship with a student and the father of having "continued to cover for them and allowed the relationship to continue." Mark Creighton faces three to ten years in state prison on a Class C felony charge of first-degree child welfare endangerment "by working with Confidential Victim's teacher to facilitate a secret sexual relationship with his child." Hailey Clifton-Carmack, 26, of Waynesville, faces the same penalty for the Class C felony charge of child welfare endangerment "by working in concert with Confidential Victim's parents to gain access to the child and using other students to hide the sexual contact." She also faces three lesser charges: a Class D felony of sexual intercourse with a victim less than age 17 when she was 21 years or older and two Class E felonies, one of sexual contact with a student and one of fourth-degree child molestation. #PulaskiCountyMo #PulaskiCountyMoCrimes #LaqueyMo
    father let it happen

A disgusting act.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    The crazier part of this story is that she had student "lookouts" while having sex with this teen. I'm sorry, but if I'm going to be your lookout, I'm getting some of that action too, bitch.
    Like I said this whole story screams white trash, I dunno why people are glorifying it haha.

-Smak

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    Teacher busted for having sexual relationship with 16-year-old student: https://www.ibtimes.sg/missouri-teac...ncounter-73026

And she's married with 2 kids. Fellas, if your wife is a teacher and is good-looking, you better be watching her every move once that bell rings.

B]

Patsy does NOT have to worry about this.