Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Default Re: Melo believes Denver gave Jokic the number 15 to erase his accomplishments

Hayward was a Knicks pick. Awful ran team for a long time. Dolan finally got out of the way

Default Re: Melo believes Denver gave Jokic the number 15 to erase his accomplishments

I'm not one to pull the race card, but some of these dudes legit seem more upset than they should be when some white dude comes along and takes their number or w/e.

It's sports. B EZ Melo.

It does suck, in some ways, but if Melo couldn't get his number retired, he ****ed up.

-Smak

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan View Post
    Denver had some good teams around him. Then they got that king’s ransom for Melo. Post Melo I thought they had too much depth. Would have been nice if they could have consolidated some of that talent for another top tier star.
    Yeah, Denver had too many 75-80 rated players on 2K back in the day in 2012 lol like they went 10-12 deep on that type of talent but didn't have that 1 dude to take over when the going got tough. Knicks still had solid pieces but I guess Amare just wasn't the same after 2011 due to injuries, Chauncey got injured that year & left and they had some bad breaks along the way when they could have contended in the POs.

2012 they maybe could have beat Miami or at least made it a tough series if Lin was there but he got injured before the Playoffs.

I rule the local playground

https://twitter.com/markocantdunk/st...62256543191158

In Serbia, the jerseys are numbered #1-15 in order of size, #15 going to the biggest player on the team. They didn’t give Jokić #15 to take a shot at Melo, he’s been wearing #15 his entire life.

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents View Post
    What accomplishments?
    Playing with king kong, duh.