Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Default Re: Josh Giddey nearly had a perfect triple double

Quote Originally Posted by Im Still Ballin View Post
    It's crazy to me how much misinformation was spread about this issue.

1) There were two different girls
    2) The one Josh was alleged to have had sex with was the older one in the Snapchat photo that said "Just ****ed Josh Giddey"
    3) That girl was born early 2005
    4) The alleged incident occurred in 2022 when Josh was 19 and she was 17
    5) He met her in a 18+ club
    6) Josh immediately told OKC about it back in 2022

As far as the younger girl, I have no idea. But the person who leaked this stuff tried to make it look like the same girl. Like one chronological storyline. But anyone with two eyes could see it was a different girl.
    also was in California where it wasn't against the law

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Im Still Ballin View Post
    It's crazy to me how much misinformation was spread about this issue.

1) There were two different girls
    2) The one Josh was alleged to have had sex with was the older one in the Snapchat photo that said "Just ****ed Josh Giddey"
    3) That girl was born early 2005
    4) The alleged incident occurred in 2022 when Josh was 19 and she was 17
    5) He met her in a 18+ club
    6) Josh immediately told OKC about it back in 2022

As far as the younger girl, I have no idea. But the person who leaked this stuff tried to make it look like the same girl. Like one chronological storyline. But anyone with two eyes could see it was a different girl.
    The whole thing was insane. It was a good litmus test to see who all the autistic virgins were

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Josh Giddey might be in the clear legally, but he is still under his employer’s microscope — the NBA’s review into claims he had an improper relationship with a minor remains ongoing, TMZ Sports has learned. Sources tell us nothing has changed as far as the Association is concerned … despite Newport Beach PD recently closing its investigation without the 21-year-old Oklahoma City Thunder guard being charged.
    – via TMZ Staff @ TMZ.com

Good High School Starter

19 and 17? He was a grown man and she was an innocent flower and he stole that from her. Break out the firing squad. Dude deserves death. Death and she gets all of his money.

College superstar

There is also speculation, and I stress, SPECULATION not confirmed or substantiated facts, that the family of the girl was unwilling to cooperate because if this was pursued further the girl and the parents could possibly be incriminated with her lying and going into an 18+ night club as a minor.

Quote Originally Posted by jlip View Post
    There is also speculation, and I stress, SPECULATION not confirmed or substantiated facts, that the family of the girl was unwilling to cooperate because if this was pursued further the girl and the parents could possibly be incriminated with her lying and going into an 18+ night club as a minor.
    that's why she got a lawyer lol, to protect her from backfire. and it's not speculation, it's just the smart thing to do when talking to the police...you shut da fukk up so you don't incriminate yourself and allow your legal counsel to speak on your behalf. there's also the matter of using an attorney as leverage for a payoff, which absolutely happened.