Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Fauci admits under oath that 6 ft social distancing guideline wasn't based on sci

They should bring back the directional arrows in supermarket isles. That was some heavy duty science right there. Oh, and wearing a mask when you walk into a restaurant, but being able to take it off once you sit. I mean, it all made perfect sense.

Good college starter Off the Court's Avatar

Default Re: Fauci admits under oath that 6 ft social distancing guideline wasn't based on sci

Quote Originally Posted by rawimpact View Post
    This is your response now?

First it was... "bwahh it's just a guideline" but you were proven wrong... it was an arrestable offense and written into law.

https://www.greenegovernment.com/nys...r-subpart-66-3

So then it was "bwahh well no one here was" despite one of the links showing 40 people were arrested, 35 of which black...

Continuing to prove how much of idiot you are with each post, congratulations.
    were you arrested?

I'm sorry, 35 blacks in NYC being arrested doesn't mean shit in reality. Which is the point all of you try to make over covid when just 0.1% die.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnySic View Post
    They should bring back the directional arrows in supermarket isles. That was some heavy duty science right there. Oh, and wearing a mask when you walk into a restaurant, but being able to take it off once you sit. I mean, it all made perfect sense.
    We should still be doing these things imo.

What's crazy though is I live in NYC and I still see people, young people too, wearing masks, which I just will never understand. Are they legitimately just going to wear masks the rest of their lives

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents View Post

What's crazy though is I live in NYC and I still see people, young people too, wearing masks, which I just will never understand. Are they legitimately just going to wear masks the rest of their lives
    ugly people like masks and it makes them feel smart or important or something

That small handful was given a slap on the wrist anyway. lol

None of you actually care about them. Not a single one of you.

None of you were scared of being arrested for being too close to someone.

All of you just want to win tribal points.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnySic View Post
    LOL

this is the Democrats way... jus tlike how the hoards of NYers got healthy after banning the larger fountain drink cups

IF you missed the apple sauce you gotta go around to the other aisle and head back. No U-turns... democrats will take your license away

Banned

OTC: "Nobody was arrested!"

OTC: "Okay... nobody HERE was arrested!"

Off The Court wouldn’t go outside even before covid so it didn’t really have much an effect on him.

His mom would still whip him up hot pockets on demand. He didn’t even have to wear a mask.

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan View Post
    Off The Court wouldn’t go outside even before covid so it didn’t really have much an effect on him.

His mom would still whip him up hot pockets on demand. He didn’t even have to wear a mask.
    Looks to me like it was the other way around. You fools were the ones who lived out covid as though your livelihood was taken from you. Playing victim and pretending like you couldn't go near anyone without being arrested.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents View Post

The only people still wearing masks are virtue signaling weirdos and shy introverts who want an excuse to hide their ugly faces in public.

In some ways it's a net negative for society. When masks are the norm, criminals and thugs can move around more freely. On the positive side, the weirdos are out in the open now and you know exactly who you need to watch yourself around.

Unless you are an obese old lady, if you are wearing a mask in public especially outdoors I am automatically skeptical of you and know to keep my distance.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Off the Court View Post
    Looks to me like it was the other way around. You fools were the ones who lived out covid as though your livelihood was taken from you. Playing victim and pretending like you couldn't go near anyone without being arrested.
    People's livelihoods were taken from them.

Do you not know a single person who lives outside your home?

Quote Originally Posted by Off the Court View Post
    I’m not going to sit here and list all the things that got ****ed up because of covid while you are being purposely obtuse. lol

You can repeat 2+2=5 over and over as much as you like, won’t make it true

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan View Post
    I’m not going to sit here and list all the things that got ****ed up because of covid while you are being purposely obtuse. lol

You can repeat 2+2=5 over and over as much as you like, won’t make it true
    How about just listing the things that happened to you personally?

Banned

Notice that not even the resident board libs are rushing to OTC's defense because on some level I'm sure even they can see how much of a liar and a hypocrite he's being.

Just wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Baller234 View Post
    It's over for the vax boys. The lies are being exposed and the walls are crumbling down.

https://www.audacy.com/wwl/news/nati...sed-in-science
    https://www.wsj.com/articles/anthony...aring-44289850
    https://www.foxnews.com/health/fauci...-just-appeared
    https://nypost.com/2024/01/10/news/f...just-appeared/
    https://themessenger.com/health/fauc...-masks-cdc-nih

All you covidians who got 10 shots and blew Fauci's dick are looking real stupid right now.

Guy was a puppet figure head using fake science to shut down the private sector. Countless schools and businesses were closed because they couldn't comply with the 6 feet social distancing requirements.

Thanks vax boys, you ruined everything.

Congrats on being on the wrong side of history.

LOL @ "over" for the vax boys.

It's never over.

The people at the top will always find a new scam. The people who are fearful and submissive will always fall for it, WILLINGLY.

You dont understand that imdaman99, primetime, realmenweargreen, SATAN/rrr3, etc want and need it this way. Their innate psychology does not change when leaders are 'exposed.' Drop a farm-raised deer or goat or cow off in the woods and what does it do? Follows you back to the car, back to the farm. Or else it just dies. It isnt biologically suited to a chaotic, free, competitive existence.

These boys dont have their wild instincts (strength, intuition, competitiveness etc). Their combination of genes and upbringing make them 100% domestic. They dont want to have to 'think about whats true' and then challenge other people over it. They are objectively weak and uncomfortable in that milieu. They want to be TOLD what's true and TOLD how to handle it. They are not born to be individuals. They are not bears, or tigers. They are salmon, they are alpaca, they are geese.

You have to get it out of your mind that you can change their psychology and opinion by presenting "facts" and "evidence" and "logic." Those arent their survival considerations. Their consideration is 'which group will I be most secure following?' The actual positions each group takes are immaterial. Republicans and Democrats flip flop positions all the time, and the base just follows along like it never happened.

The elites will keep doing as they please, and the people who REQUIRE elites for survival will keep complying. It's a genetic issue. Much bigger than what some guy testified at a hearing. This is the actual SYSTEM of life we're talking about. You cant change it by posting some facts on the internet.