Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Fauci admits under oath that 6 ft social distancing guideline wasn't based on sci

Quote Originally Posted by Baller234 View Post
    Notice that not even the resident board libs are rushing to OTC's defense because on some level I'm sure even they can see how much of a liar and a hypocrite he's being.

Just wow.

OTC/Jtotheizzo is only answering because he likes to troll, in fact of all these people he probably believes what he's saying the least, he just wants to make you emotional over it.

The other ones who arent showing up are the legitimate NPC's who dont know how to respond to their 'side' being critiqued, and simply scatter and hide like frightened squirrels until theyve been supplied the correct talking points to come back from out of the bushes with and return to the public discussion.

Banned

Default Re: Fauci admits under oath that 6 ft social distancing guideline wasn't based on sci

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post
    LOL @ "over" for the vax boys.

It's never over.

The people at the top will always find a new scam. The people who are fearful and submissive will always fall for it, WILLINGLY.

You dont understand that imdaman99, primetime, realmenweargreen, SATAN/rrr3, etc want and need it this way. Their innate psychology does not change when leaders are 'exposed.' Drop a farm-raised deer or goat or cow off in the woods and what does it do? Follows you back to the car, back to the farm. Or else it just dies. It isnt biologically suited to a chaotic, free, competitive existence.

These boys dont have their wild instincts (strength, intuition, competitiveness etc). Their combination of genes and upbringing make them 100% domestic. They dont want to have to 'think about whats true' and then challenge other people over it. They are objectively weak and uncomfortable in that milieu. They want to be TOLD what's true and TOLD how to handle it. They are not born to be individuals. They are not bears, or tigers. They are salmon, they are alpaca, they are geese.

You have to get it out of your mind that you can change their psychology and opinion by presenting "facts" and "evidence" and "logic." Those arent their survival considerations. Their consideration is 'which group will I be most secure following?' The actual positions each group takes are immaterial. Republicans and Democrats flip flop positions all the time, and the base just follows along like it never happened.

The elites will keep doing as they please, and the people who REQUIRE elites for survival will keep complying. It's a genetic issue. Much bigger than what some guy testified at a hearing. This is the actual SYSTEM of life we're talking about. You cant change it by posting some facts on the internet.
    Profound posting.

OTC: "Nobody was arrested!"

OTC: "Okay... nobody HERE was arrested!"

I remember driving by a local beach in June or early July 2020, and every parking space had been cordoned off to prevent people from going to....the beach. The beach. Outside. Wide open spaces. The freaking beach.

That level of insanity only lasted a few weeks and the beaches did open later that summer. But got damn, it actually happened.

Good High School Starter

Quote Originally Posted by Off the Court View Post
    I'm sorry, 35 blacks in NYC being arrested doesn't mean shit in reality

I agree with you completely which is why when 12 cops a year kill an unarmed black man, I don't scream about how black people are being gunned down daily by cops and try to burn the country down due to a complete and utter lack of understanding about statistics and numbers. I am not driven by emotions.

Oh, wait.

Good college starter Off the Court's Avatar

I don't care if this entire forum disagrees with me, and I'm not playing sides. I know what covid guidelines did for me and it wasn't shit. And you know what? I don't think covid did shit to any of you either. I think you're all just being whiney Karens.

If I'm wrong? If Fauci really caused some of you to live in hellish depression and cause you PTSD? Then I feel bad for you. And also my advice would be to unplug from the internet. All the countless threads and shit all you talk about everyone else hiding under their bed but in reality it's all of you living in fear from the boogie man that the internet told you about. Half you tards were suckered into believing that covid was a ploy to depopulate the Earth simply because an internet meme said so.

Fultz is right about one thing though. I do like to troll. But so do all of you. It's the only thing we have in common, we like to troll each other.

I don't care if this entire forum disagrees with me,
    when you're the odd one out, it's probably time for some self-reflection.

Banned

Fultz is right about one thing though. I do like to troll. But so do all of you. It's the only thing we have in common, we like to troll each other.
    So admit you were wrong then. Admit that Fauci is a liar and you were stupid and ignorant to have faith in him.

Quote Originally Posted by diamenz View Post
    when you're the odd one out, it's probably time for some self-reflection.
    In here? When you're the odd man out from the Chewing-warriorfan-jstern crowd it's basically proof that you're right.

So admit you were wrong then. Admit that Fauci is a liar and you were stupid and ignorant to have faith in him.
    Wrong about Fauci where? You show me the post where I declared we should have faith in Fauci, and then I'll admit that I was wrong.

No one is in here praising Fauci.

Banned

Wrong about Fauci where? You show me the post where I declared we should have faith in Fauci, and then I'll admit that I was wrong.

No one is in here praising Fauci.
    Liberals didn't praise Fauci? Team blue didn't praise Fauci?

Please tell me this is what you're saying.

Liberals didn't praise Fauci? Team blue didn't praise Fauci?

Please tell me this is what you're saying.
    I'm sure someone somewhere praised him. But I can't recall anyone in here doing so.

I think of all the Fauci threads created in here that 100% of them were casting him in a bad light.

Also it is starting to become apparent to me that the main people giving Fauci attention were right wingers. I don't even recall him coming out with the 6th guideline. I certainly never abided by that in real life either. And I highly doubt any of you did.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

LOL OTC back pedaling by saying he didn't praise Fauci.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    LOL OTC back pedaling by saying he didn't praise Fauci.
    Show me where I have ever praised Fauci.