Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Default Re: Fauci admits under oath that 6 ft social distancing guideline wasn't based on sci

I pointed this out earlier, but here's the proof. A large segment of the population believed this.

Default Re: Fauci admits under oath that 6 ft social distancing guideline wasn't based on sci

OP is cancer

Quote Originally Posted by Off the Court View Post
    6ft as a "guideline" that no one even knew about.

This isn't something that was enforced.

If you were standing in line to get some fast food they had the circles but they are the ones that did that.

You live a strange life

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnySic View Post
    I pointed this out earlier, but here's the proof. A large segment of the population believed this.

ahaha.

-Smak

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    they really did tho.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Baller234 View Post
    It's over for the vax boys. The lies are being exposed and the walls are crumbling down.

https://www.audacy.com/wwl/news/nati...sed-in-science
    https://www.wsj.com/articles/anthony...aring-44289850
    https://www.foxnews.com/health/fauci...-just-appeared
    https://nypost.com/2024/01/10/news/f...just-appeared/
    https://themessenger.com/health/fauc...-masks-cdc-nih

All you covidians who got 10 shots and blew Fauci's dick are looking real stupid right now.

Guy was a puppet figure head using fake science to shut down the private sector. Countless schools and businesses were closed because they couldn't comply with the 6 feet social distancing requirements.

Thanks vax boys, you ruined everything.

Congrats on being on the wrong side of history.
    I remember a strong Trump supporter , landed in the hospital fighting for his life. lmfao
    masking

Authoritarian, draconian, fear-mongering, etc. - take your pick. My favorite signal of ridiculousness was them tying up the baby/infant swings with some frightful sign that playing in the tot lot was forbidden until further notice.

Re: young people wearing masks. My very conservative dd wears one (now) anytime she's outdoors - found out during covid that it helps her allergies - lol.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Off the Court View Post
    What would anyone gain from that anyway? Even the mega-corps like Amazon and Google and Microsoft rely on the private sector.
    Lmao, Amazon thrived during the pandemic. All people could do was sit home and order shit off Amazon. They were deemed "essential" when other businesses weren't.

What did the powers that be have to gain? You mean aside from wealth, power and control? How about a chance to undermine Trump and damage his hopes of getting re-elected? How about a chance to do mail-in voting?

Your really are a smart one aren't you.

Quote Originally Posted by ILLsmak View Post
    yall bummies in here clowning each other, but the truth is that a bunch of shit did get shut down and THE WORLD WAS CHANGED FOREVER. Try to shake someone's hand in church now! Holyshit.

So many good places to eat either got closed down or had to go tiers down on their ingredients so their food is now TRASH. This was way bigger of a deal than people think, and that's not even counting what happened with school.

The part that bothers me the most is that people really blew up on the 'let people get sick' argument. We're not talking about the plague. It's like UR OK WITH PEOPLE DYING. It's like yeah, maybe some people will die? People die from a lot of things. They may STILL die. It's better than changing the whole freaking world for a time period. Like I said THE WORLD IS CHANGED. IT'S STILL NOT BACK TO NORMAL. Not even talking about the economy, but just the way people act around other humans.

Social distancing, as coined, worked. It made us afraid to be close to other humans. ****ing scary shit.

Stop being assholes to each other, tho. WE will get thru this TOGETHER if you wanna be one of the dipshits who is dying on either of these hills, have fun, but let me be w/ the people who are trying to move past it and realize that nobody is at fault for this but the assholes who set it up, whoever they are. And it was really a bunch of bullshit. If you don't wanna actively admit it was, that's cool with me, but stop trying to act like it wasn't. Just let it go.

We fought a civil war and I bet we came back together more cleanly than this. It's not that serious. It's like Obama. Accept we got played. Some people figured it out faster than others, good on them.

-Smak