Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Default Jerry Krause's wife in tears as Bulls fans boo him during Ring of Honor night

Disgraceful. This man helped bring 6 rings and got Pippen when MJ wanted Joe Wolf, but fans boo his wife simply because MJ didn't like him.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Default Re: Jerry Krause's wife in tears as Bulls fans boo him during Ring of Honor night

he broke up a 6 time championship team. There's good reason for it

Default Re: Jerry Krause's wife in tears as Bulls fans boo him during Ring of Honor night

These MJ stans have no class at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao Yao You View Post
    Holding a grudge for decades about nothing particularly important in the grand scheme of things and booing dead guys in front of their weeping widows. Stay classy.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    These MJ stans have no class at all.

Drafted Pippen/Grant
    Brought in Phil
    Drafted Kukoc in the 2nd round
    Somehow Traded Purdue for Rodman
    6 rings

Broke up a team that was old as shit and had a slim chance of winning the next season, but hey, lets boo him for eternity simply because MJ told us to do so.

Long Live The Process fourkicks44's Avatar

Who the f'ck was that talking?

"The worst thing I have ever seen in my life"?

F"ck outta here. Watch CNN for 5 minutes and you will see multitudes of atrocities that don't even compare to booing at a basketball game.

Second, "that's not Chicago, that's New York, Philly,". I'll tell you right now in Philadelphia NOBODY that ever brings and championship or his wife would EVER get booed, ever.

Enough with the holier than thou shit, buddy.

This fkr MJ thinks it's so easy to be a GM, meanwhile he's one of the worst ever. Remind me what he did with Charlotte. This was indeed disgraceful. MJ and his last dance bullshit fluffpiece. Imagine thinking 6 championships is not enough that you gotta boo a dead man and make his wife cry. How many of those losers at the game were even fans of the team or going to games in the 90s when they were winning? NONE

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Definitely a bad look. It’s the widow of an executive who died being honored. What’s the goal? Piss on his grave to hurt his loved ones? We aren’t talking about a child molester or a mass murderer here. This old lady came out here because her late husbands work was being honored and she was hurt by the reception. It’s not too much to ask to be decent. Dude is dead. He can’t hear you booing and his “crimes” hardly rise to the level of eternal hatred of his bloodline and loved ones.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fourkicks44 View Post
    Who the f'ck was that talking?

"The worst thing I have ever seen in my life"?

F"ck outta here. Watch CNN for 5 minutes and you will see multitudes of atrocities that don't even compare to booing at a basketball game.

Second, "that's not Chicago, that's New York, Philly,". I'll tell you right now in Philadelphia NOBODY that ever brings and championship or his wife would EVER get booed, ever.

Enough with the holier than thou shit, buddy.

stacey King. He was on the first Bulls threepeat. He definitely knew Jerry and presumably his wife as well. Steve Kerr was pretty pissed off as well.

I don’t get the Krause hate in Chicago. You’d think being subjected to 16 years of GarPax bulls fans would be a little more thankful for the Krause era.

Jordan probably thought that krause was the big bad devil on the team due to how fiery the latter is and how he treated everyone in there before. But damn, that was a long time ago. Time to let go of the grudge and just appreciate whatever was delivered to the team during the 90s dynasty. Like what was said on realgm before, krause also deserved strong credit and respect for all of his contributions bt. Although asking too much for it seems a bit inappropriate.

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao Yao You View Post
    They're not happy with 6 rings?!?! Talk about extreme entitlement. I'd be happy if the Hawks win ONCE in my entire lifetime.

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers View Post

Disgraceful. This man helped bring 6 rings and got Pippen when MJ wanted Joe Wolf, but fans boo his wife simply because MJ didn't like him.
    Op crying like his wife....little midget b1tch