Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Jerry Krause's wife in tears as Bulls fans boo him during Ring of Honor night

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855 View Post
    Definitely a bad look. It’s the widow of an executive who died being honored. What’s the goal? Piss on his grave to hurt his loved ones? We aren’t talking about a child molester or a mass murderer here. This old lady came out here because her late husbands work was being honored and she was hurt by the reception. It’s not too much to ask to be decent. Dude is dead. He can’t hear you booing and his “crimes” hardly rise to the level of eternal hatred of his bloodline and loved ones.
    Yea that's what I was thinking... cuz tbh I didn't remember. I was like is dude dead? If dude is dead that's beyond callous. If he was alive it would be totally ok. The fact that it was his wife made me think he might be, but yeah... wow. That's ****ed up. Ain't got nothing to do w/ bball either.

-Smak

Default Re: Jerry Krause's wife in tears as Bulls fans boo him during Ring of Honor night

He ended the dynasty at the right time. Bulls would have been like the current Warriors

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao Yao You View Post
    he broke up a 6 time championship team. There's good reason for it
    Zero chance MJ would have comeback for the 99 season even if no changes were made. He said he was spent mentally and physically (again) so he would have quit again regardless.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers View Post
    Drafted Pippen/Grant
    Brought in Phil
    Drafted Kukoc in the 2nd round
    Somehow Traded Purdue for Rodman
    6 rings

Broke up a team that was old as shit and had a slim chance of winning the next season, but hey, lets boo him for eternity simply because MJ told us to do so.
    MJ had never lost in a finals and they had a slim chance? MJ told them to boo him?

Quote Originally Posted by Spurs m8 View Post
    Op crying like his wife....little midget b1tch

Disrespectful af but it's funny at the same time. Bulls fans have the right to be upset with Krause, and they've boo'd him since the damn 90s so this has been a tradition. They boo'd him with his wife & kid right there with him in like '03. I think with him dying they should have moved on tho, but tbh the Bulls ****ed up organizing this because they should have shown the widow first, they went from boos to cheers once they realized she was there.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Really is pretty idiotic. It’s not quite as bad as booing Belichick in Boston because they Got rid of Brady a year or two early. Not quite that bad since Bill was the coach as well. But it’s the next dumbest thing. He could’ve ****ed up the team, and be a complete unknown like Stu Inman. You don’t even know who that is but he drafted Sam Bowie instead of Jordan. If he’s being honored after passing I promise you it wouldn’t be met with boos of him bringing his family to tears.

Dude is dishonored even in death like he’s a terrorist or something for building one of the greatest teams of all time that broke up a little early. He got the right pieces around Jordan and the right coach and ran a great organization. He gets shitted on in death because it could have been slightly greater?

Decency isn’t too much to ask for. Literally bringing a little old lady trying to honor her husband to tears because 6 rings aren’t enough…

Quote Originally Posted by Spurs m8 View Post
    Op crying like his wife....little midget b1tch
    7-30

Banned

Classless.

Even if Krause is responsible for the breakup he also played a big hand in it's creation.

It's been 25 years. You won 6 championships. Move on.

Yeah, SIX CHAMPIONSHIPS...

you dont boo anyone that constructs a team that was one of the greatest dynasties ever. They at best had 1 more in them. Your logic doesnt check out.

Absolutely disgraceful. But we know that Chicago fans are 2nd cousins of Philly and Boston fans and are similarly out of bounds.

Her husband died and she has nothing to do with whatever negative things he did. Why would she deserve to be booed?

They should boo a dead man and bring his widowed wife to tears because after winning six championships they MAYBE didn’t win a 7th? FOH

It's 2024, what did you expect. The crowd starts to Boo home teams when they miss 4 shots in a row.

High School Varsity 6th Man meat's Avatar

That poor lady. That was sad.

I mean, did they not know Krause was gonna get booed? If you don't want to hear the boos, then don't honor someone your fanbase clearly hates.

That Bulls team wasnt winning in 99. They were absolutely at the end of their rope in 98. Pippen was never the same after back surgery and Rodman's level of play wasn't worth the midseason trips to Vegas or playing wrestler in WCW.