Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: Jerry Krause's wife in tears as Bulls fans boo him during Ring of Honor night

Quote Originally Posted by iamgine View Post
    I mean, did they not know Krause was gonna get booed? If you don't want to hear the boos, then don't honor someone your fanbase clearly hates.
    How could they exclude him from a ceremony honouring the 90s Bulls dynasty, given his role? The entire thing was doomed to fail anyways with the Jordan/Pippen beef. That entire thing is sad to see if you grew up on that team.

Default Re: Jerry Krause's wife in tears as Bulls fans boo him during Ring of Honor night

I mean, did they not know Krause was gonna get booed? If you don't want to hear the boos, then don't honor someone your fanbase clearly hates.
    The Bulls fanbase doesnt "clearly hate" Krause.

Plus people hating you is no reason to take your honors away.

If you can find us even 1 other example of people booing an individual being honored (non political figure) over something from 25 years ago, I'll concede that you're right.

Otherwise, you're just talking. No way Bulls organization would know how fans would react.

Typical MJ degenerates who are like school at 4 in the morning...

no class

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
    How could they exclude him from a ceremony honouring the 90s Bulls dynasty, given his role? The entire thing was doomed to fail anyways with the Jordan/Pippen beef. That entire thing is sad to see if you grew up on that team.
    The new generation is like that.
    2 weeks ago Cedric the Entertainer was a loved comic, now all of the Black twitter thinks he's a hack because of Katt Williams.
    Easily swindled.

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao Yao You View Post
    he broke up a 6 time championship team. There's good reason for it
    Mother****er the team he assembled brought SIX championships. That's a massive accomplishment no matter how bad things ended between him and the organization. It was trashy of Bulls fans to still be booing him especially when he's dead and his wife was there.

You are such a glass half empty type of guy, it's ridiculous

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    Yeah, SIX CHAMPIONSHIPS...

you dont boo anyone that constructs a team that was one of the greatest dynasties ever. They at best had 1 more in them. Your logic doesnt check out.
    you keep them together even if it's only one more.

That Bulls team wasnt winning in 99. They were absolutely at the end of their rope in 98. Pippen was never the same after back surgery and Rodman's level of play wasn't worth the midseason trips to Vegas or playing wrestler in WCW.
    than you bring in other pieces to play with the Goat

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by beasted View Post
    If you can find us even 1 other example of people booing an individual being honored (non political figure) over something from 25 years ago, I'll concede that you're right.

Otherwise, you're just talking. No way Bulls organization would know how fans would react.

The guy who moved the Browns to Baltimore would get booed in Cleveland if he returned to earth next to Jesus Christ and Jesus announced to the world, he(the owner) had chosen to take their place in hell so everybody goes to heaven. Cleveland would boo him during the press conference.

Art Modell would even agree with that scenario.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers View Post
    Drafted Pippen/Grant
    Brought in Phil
    Drafted Kukoc in the 2nd round
    Somehow Traded Purdue for Rodman
    6 rings

Broke up a team that was old as shit and had a slim chance of winning the next season, but hey, lets boo him for eternity simply because MJ told us to do so. :oldlol:
    that is the biggest crock of shlt I ever heard.
    That was his excuse for bring back a core that won 6 chips for you.
    At the tie Chicago was royally pissed, and its like tards like you that will never get it.

**In my opinion people booing his name called out to the ring of honor, put a rim of shame on it.
    His wife can go find another rich dick as far as I am concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    that is the biggest crock of shlt I ever heard.
    That was his excuse for bring back a core that won 6 chips for you.
    At the tie Chicago was royally pissed, and its like tards like you that will never get it.

**In my opinion people booing his name called out to the ring of honor, put a rim of shame on it.
    His wife can go find another rich dick as far as I am concerned.

than you bring in other pieces to play with the Goat
    Yeah well that's not the way it went down. As constructed, that 98 team wasn't winning in 99.

Yeah well that's not the way it went down. As constructed, that 98 team wasn't winning in 99.
    no it didn't because of Krause's ego

no it didn't because of Krause's ego
    Do you happen to be a closet jordan stan hmm?