Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Default Just couldn’t believe how stupid his team was.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Default Re: Just couldn’t believe how stupid his team was.

If the pistons somehow end up with like the 4th pick after all this I’ll have a good laugh. That the lowest the worst team can go now? 4th?

Ideally them and the Wizards get 3-4 like when the Celtics and Grizzlies won like 15 games each going for Duncan and ended up with 3-4 drafting Billups and Antonio Daniels.

if the Spurs get the top pick again, without having the worst record, we can expect another decade of conspiracy talk.

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855 View Post
    If the pistons somehow end up with like the 4th pick after all this I’ll have a good laugh. That the lowest the worst team can go now? 4th?

Ideally them and the Wizards get 3-4 like when the Celtics and Grizzlies won like 15 games each going for Duncan and ended up with 3-4 drafting Billups and Antonio Daniels.

if the Spurs get the top pick again, without having the worst record, we can expect another decade of conspiracy talk.

Not sure how Id feel about DET winning the Bronny sweepstakes, on the one hand itd be cool to see King play for the team he once daddy’d along with the son he literally daddy’d. On the other hand I’m not sure itd be the most exciting team they could join. While it’s true this current squad becomes an immediate contender with Bron n Bronny, they dont really have the potential to be lifted as high as some other franchises LeUplifter could go to.

I remember Norris Cole was involved in exact same thing. Not sure if he was still in Miami or was the inbounder or not.

that's warriorfan IQ level right there, just hit the pipe IQ

Facts Are Misleading

This draft sucks as far as #1 picks go.

Anyone within the top 5 is pretty much the same caliber prospect this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Carbine View Post
    This draft sucks as far as #1 picks go.

Anyone within the top 5 is pretty much the same caliber prospect this year.
    There isn't a clear cut number 1. There are a few that look like very good prospects.

I don't buy the weak draft narrative that some are pushing. That used to be a thing years ago but now there are so many international prospects in the draft there is always a good pool of talent.

The key is to have people who are good at evaluating the talent.

Quote Originally Posted by tontoz View Post
    There isn't a clear cut number 1. There are a few that look like very good prospects.

I don't buy the weak draft narrative that some are pushing. That used to be a thing years ago but now there are so many international prospects in the draft there is always a good pool of talent.

Yea this has always been my point. You failed at life if you can't, with the right team, find ONE GUY in the whole world to pick who is good enough to make a difference haha. I mean come on. If something happens like he isn't mentally ready or he gets injured, ok, but people really underestimate the value of these picks. Even the whole first round, you should be getting a lot. A first round pick is hugely valuable. If you're not getting a good player, you ****ed up.

There are just some players who are obviously good to anyone, but one can argue that there are just as many that fell super far even though they were freaks. Like uh... Giannis or Jokic.

But yea the Pistons have to be losing on purpose. Either that or they are playing guys who can't win. There is no excuse to lose that many games with NBA talent. They should be removed from the NBA for feeding wins.

-Smak

Banned

Losing streak record aside, I think the '24 Pistons are the worst team in the history of the sport.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post
    Not sure how Id feel about DET winning the Bronny sweepstakes, on the one hand itd be cool to see King play for the team he once daddy’d along with the son he literally daddy’d. On the other hand I’m not sure itd be the most exciting team they could join. While it’s true this current squad becomes an immediate contender with Bron n Bronny, they dont really have the potential to be lifted as high as some other franchises LeUplifter could go to.
    That would be awesome. What would make it even sweeter is if they brought in Delonte West out of retirement too. Then we'd have three generations of Jameses all on the same team.

Quote Originally Posted by Full Court View Post
    That would be awesome. What would make it even sweeter is if they brought in Delonte West out of retirement too. Then we'd have three generations of Jameses all on the same team.

More confirmation that you're dumb as fukk.

Quote Originally Posted by Full Court View Post
    Losing streak record aside, I think the '24 Pistons are the worst team in the history of the sport.
    No chance. There been way more teams with less talent

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tontoz View Post

sounds like the Jazz want OKC to get their 1st this year because they think it's a weaker draft. Top 10 protected. They also get the top pick between them, Cle, and Min in a couple of years so they don't want to lose that one

Quote Originally Posted by Hey Yo View Post
    More confirmation that you're dumb as fukk.

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    No chance. There been way more teams with less talent
    that won more. It's a disgrace. haha.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1995%E...izzlies_season

3-36 lol. They are winning less than once every ten games. That will def improve (I assume?) but still, I bet they don't hit 15.

-Smak