Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Default My first thought was surprise that Tatum, KD, and Harden didn’t do it as well.

My second was “Got damn he’s played with a lot of scorers”

7-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: My first thought was surprise that Tatum, KD, and Harden didn’t do it as well.

As an expert jumpshooter, Kyrie fits with anyone, and this stat further confirms this historical record.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Default Re: My first thought was surprise that Tatum, KD, and Harden didn’t do it as well.

Before Irving got hurt rookie Tatum was a 3 and D guy. Second year he was a little more but no one was deferring to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green View Post
    Before Irving got hurt rookie Tatum was a 3 and D guy. Second year he was a little more but no one was deferring to him.
    woof woof

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    woof woof
    You want a dog biscuit?

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Sure Tatum was young those two years. He topped out at 34 the second Kyrie season. Hes just one of the names that comes to mind at a glance. Kevin Love as well but I’m not sure he had more than one 40 in that run. The game he had 34 in a quarter….I think Kyrie was in Boston by then.