Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Default Re: Warriors Jazz Wednesday game postponed due to medical emergency from Warriors sta

Quote Originally Posted by BurningHammer View Post
    Doing alright. At least I don't smoke crack.
    How much do you weigh?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Default Re: Warriors Jazz Wednesday game postponed due to medical emergency from Warriors sta

altitude might have affected him? Lemmy and Bunny Wailer were affected here. They were quite a bit older than this coach though

People really find it inappropriate to ask about a COVID relation?

Some of yall haven been assfcked so deeply lmao

No better time to blow it up...

Very sad.

He was a 6'7, 250 lb guy apparently, and big people are more prone to these things. Wilt died in his early 60s of heart failure.

Of course sudden heart attacks can happen to anyone, my grandfather was average height, normal weight, healthy lifestyle, had a major heart attack in his 40s and died from a second one in his 60s.

I've always felt that it must be so surreal to walk around as Shaq, knowing that at any moment there's a pretty serious chance your number is gonna get called. The chance exists for everyone obviously, but for most of us its remote enough not to weigh on us. But for Shaq it's almost like at every moment he's already overdue. He's already beaten the odds to this point, how long is it gonna last? Has to be such a weird feeling.

That said, just as genetics sometimes gives people an average heart in a big body, he very well may have been blessed with an exceptionally strong heart in a big body. You just never know.

RIP to Coach Dejan.

dudes can't be real for a sec. Shuda let it slide at WF being like o shit mybad. I saw the headline before I read the thread. I was like yikes. Kinda like those blade jokes dude makes. Shit can be too ****y. This was bad timing, but c'mon, we can still clown on each other without being douchebags.

Peace! And yea sucks to be dude, in some ways, but my 100% real take is that's the kinda death I want. I wanna die on my feet. They said Randy Savage's last words were "I think I'm gonna pass out..." when you compare that to rotting away with cancer for months / years it's like hmm. Just kicking it, having dinner and it's like AUGHH WHAT THE FU... then you die. Tragic, but man, so many people have to suffer so much.

RIP indeed. Condolences to his family.

Edit: man the more I read, this guy had a hell of a life, too. I guess you guys who think death is the end or whatever won't appreciate this as much, but he seemed like he lived a nice, full life. Blessem.

-Smak
    Last edited by ILLsmak; 01-17-2024 at 06:01 PM.

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...s-heart-attack

a good article. I'll put it as its own post.

"No player has more Adriatic MVPs than Milojević, and the stories of some games in his youth were legendary. Among them: how he scored 141 points as a 14-year-old in 1991, 83 of those points coming in the second half after his coach ordered he take all the shots."

haha

-Smak

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan View Post
    I’m in my 30’s with zero health problems and in fantastic shape.

What about you?
    guys, he's in fantastic shape and has zero health problems, just does crack from time to time, also based on the pics he's posted himself, has a very nutritious diet of marijuana, beer, and hard liquor.

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    People really find it inappropriate to ask about a COVID relation?

Some of yall haven been assfcked so deeply lmao
    Yeah and you obviously were ****ed enough by rightwing rhetoric when any death for you is a only matter of covid(shot) or not. The pandemic is over time to let go.

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    guys, he's in fantastic shape and has zero health problems, just does crack from time to time, also based on the pics he's posted himself, has a very nutritious diet of marijuana, beer, and hard liquor.

But he rides a bike lol

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    But he rides a bike lol
    And a huffy one to be exact.

How does it make you feel that I’m going to live a lot longer than you

I mean just take one look at your stomach

It’s fairly obvious you have Atherosclerosis…You are a ticking timebomb.

"i'm in fantastic shape and have zero health problems"

*posts pictures bragging about smoking crack rock, smoking weed and cigarrettes, drinking beer and hard liqour*

100% chance you have a physical deformity and/or are an inbred

can't make this shi1t up

"i'm in fantastic shape and have zero health problems"

*posts pictures bragging about smoking crack rock, smoking weed and cigarrettes, drinking beer and hard liqour*

100% chance you have a physical deformity and/or are an inbred

can't make this shi1t up
    You can drink and smoke and still be in good shape.

I know you are pretty unfamiliar with the word but it’s called moderation. At your rehab programs you have been too numerous times they probably said there’s no moderation you can’t do anything at all. Well it’s because you are ill, you are an addict. You have no self control or no sense of moderation. Most people can drink or do some coke on occasion and are fine. You just have an illness.

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan View Post
    You can drink and smoke and still be in good shape.

I know you are pretty unfamiliar with the word but it’s called moderation. At your rehab programs you have been too numerous times they probably said there’s no moderation you can’t do anything at all. Well it’s because you are ill, you are an addict. You have no self control or no sense of moderation. Most people can drink or do some coke on occasion and are fine. You just have an illness.
    oh shut the fucc up, hard drugs throw your argument to the way side. your moderation rationale immediately becomes invalid with the crack rock picture. not to mention anyone that has their coffee table serving as a spread for firearms, liqour, beer, cigs, and weed ALL at the same time has no case for "moderation". get the fucc outta here.