Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default I've been traveling for 2 months

I left November 17th. I travelled all around Asia. I've been to Hawaii, Japan, Singapore, and the Phillippines. Great experience. I haven't logged on for 2 months now.

Having done all these new experiences logging back on here I find it monogamous and boring. It's like time stands still here. Same old conversations. Same old bullshit. You can tell who has never left the house and who won't grow as people. I can pretty much predict the replies because it will be the same old boring people with the same lame insults

Serious advice. Get out and enjoy life. If you find enjoyment being trapped here and repeating the same conversations you'll die earlier than you think
    Last edited by hateraid; 01-18-2024 at 02:48 PM.

Default Re: I've been traveling for 2 months

There's a lot of dudes on here who just have to type the letter "i" on their address bar and hit enter to hop on ISH. Most will do that 10-15x a day.

You're not lying when you say the conversations are always the same here and it's often a waste of time and energy to be arguing with random guys on the internet. Regardless of what's going on during the NBA season, the main discussions will always center around LeBron. One side belittles whatever he does, and the other side defends that. Rinse and repeat.

In the OTC forum, unless you bring up something controversial or interesting, you'd be lucky to get 4 replies after one week.

Political forum is just a back and forth of one side trying to convince another side why their belief is correct. It never leads to anything. Imagine spending your whole day trying to tell 5 people why you're right and they're wrong.

I realize all this and I'm not going to sit here and pretend that I don't go back and forth with some dudes on here. It's enjoyable sometimes but doing that everyday is exhausting and a ****ing waste of time.

Imagine traveling internationally then coming back and criticizing everyone for posting here. You're so cool, bro.

Well done for apparently finally growing as a person though.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hateraid View Post
    I left November 17th. I travelled all around Asia. I've been to Hawaii, Japan, Singapore, and the Phillippines. Great experience. I haven't logged on for 2 months now.

Having done all these new experiences logging back on here I find it monogamous and boring. It's like time stands still here. Same old conversations. Same old bullshit. You can tell who has never left the house and who won't grow as people. I can pretty much predict the replies because it will be the same old boring people with the same lame insults

Serious advice. Get out and enjoy life. If you find enjoyment being trapped here and repeating the same conversations you'll die earlier than you think
    OP .. a lot has happened.
    Trump is dead
    Patsy killed him by accident.
    (He was trying to kill Jstern (jalopy)
    RRR3 is now registered as a 'good guy'

And Jeff is selling this forum to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    Trump is dead

Gimme a call and we'll do somethin to change that ;)

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    Trump is dead

Holy shit....

College superstar

Your kid never got stabbed homie. You made about the most alarmist bullshit ass thread you could exploiting your own child and guess what nothing ever happened.

And this dude acting all righteous.

Lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Imagine traveling internationally then coming back and criticizing everyone for posting here. You're so cool, bro.

Well done for apparently finally growing as a person though.
    It's not criticizing. Its advice. There's so much out there but for some reason people get their endorphins from bullshitting and bantering on here. But take it as you want to

Quote Originally Posted by Norcaliblunt View Post
    Your kid never got stabbed homie. You made about the most alarmist bullshit ass thread you could exploiting your own child and guess what nothing ever happened.

And this dude acting all righteous.

Lmao.
    Why so triggered? See what this place does?

You used to be one of the more level headed posters. I wouldn't think my advice would get you so offended. But this is the exact perception I see of this place.

Namaste brother

It's not criticizing. Its advice. There's so much out there but for some reason people get their endorphins from bullshitting and bantering on here. But take it as you want to
    i'm pretty sure people that post here on a regular basis do so in their down time either sitting on the pot or taking a break from their work. no one here (as far as i know) makes a hobby out of posting on insidehoops.

i can understand where you're coming from where the beauty and cultures of the world make places like this seem insignificant but when you back back home and back into daily routines you quickly snap back into reality.

I can pretty much predict the replies because it will be the same old boring people with the same lame insults

As predicted

Quote Originally Posted by diamenz View Post
    i'm pretty sure people that post here on a regular basis do so in their down time either sitting on the pot or taking a break from their work. no one here (as far as i know) makes a hobby out of posting on insidehoops.

i can understand where you're coming from where the beauty and cultures of the world make places like this seem insignificant but when you back back home and back into daily routines you quickly snap back into reality.
    It's more than that. It's the quality of life people spend. ISH is a sample of what America is like. I can leave this board for a year and it's still the same yet I feel these posters are content living their lives like this.

This place was once a better place when opinions were valued and there was decent discussions but that's long gone. People content beating eachother up. I expected what I said to trigger people and I wasn't surprised. It's the effect of this place.

College superstar

Why so triggered? See what this place does?

You used to be one of the more level headed posters. I wouldn't think my advice would get you so offended. But this is the exact perception I see of this place.

Namaste brother
    Lol. I can respect that. My bad. I’m happy for your safe travels and you’re right this place or the internet in general can reduce a man to being a troll. Good to see peeps with awareness.

Quote Originally Posted by diamenz View Post

Kblaze does. That man only thinks about what posts he'll make on ISH when he wakes up