Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: I've been traveling for 2 months

Quote Originally Posted by hateraid View Post
    It's more than that. It's the quality of life people spend. ISH is a sample of what America is like. I can leave this board for a year and it's still the same yet I feel these posters are content living their lives like this.
    It's a forum where people shit post and talk about basketball. Not real life in the sense you're suggesting. I'll be looking at a car soon. People are out doing other shit too.

Watching a game and having a pointless back and forth can be pretty amusing though.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

If your mind was truly at peace you wouldn't be coming here to rub things in people's faces. It shows you're still petty, and bitter, and have a small D.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

OP going through a Holden Caulfeild phase in his 50’s. lmao

monogamous? lool I'm sure there are multiple people here for ya.

But yea, I dunno why I post here. I don't really. It's all a dream. Let's all stop. Someone make a 'vow to stop posting on ish pact' thread and everyone who posts in it, we see who can go the longest !!

-Smak

Quote Originally Posted by ILLsmak View Post

But yea, I dunno why I post here. I don't really. It's all a dream. Let's all stop. Someone make a 'vow to stop posting on ish pact' thread and everyone who posts in it, we see who can go the longest !!

-Smak
    great idea, like the no fap thread. we should also start a "no cyberstalking" thread for jstern since he's gonna off the rails stalking many posters and accusing everyone of being an alt of someone else. at this point, according to his investigations/stalking, we're all one person.

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    If your mind was truly at peace you wouldn't be coming here to rub things in people's faces. It shows you're still petty, and bitter, and have a small D.
    Predictable reply.

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan View Post
    OP going through a Holden Caulfeild phase in his 50’s. lmao
    Read OP again. I feel you'd benefit the most from it. You're aging twice as fast being on here.

Quote Originally Posted by ILLsmak View Post

-Smak
    Hahaha! Auto correct. Sounded right in my head.

Hahaha! Auto correct. Sounded right in my head.
    I ain’t mad. Haha. Gonna make that thread fr. But all my threads to straight to bottom. I’m not doin it if no one else is. Or maybe i will!!

-Smak

Read OP again. I feel you'd benefit the most from it. You're aging twice as fast being on here.
    I did. Congrats on taking a vacation. The whole post comes off as an angsty teenager and quite frankly you sound like you might be suffering from some sort of depression.

Hope you can get that all sorted out. Take care.

I did. Congrats on taking a vacation. The whole post comes off as an angsty teenager and quite frankly you sound like you might be suffering from some sort of depression.

Hope you can get that all sorted out. Take care.
    No depression. Just life changing. Breaking the cycle. Going to places where quality of life is going out and taking advantage of the space around you.
    Think about it, I haven't logged on in 2 months and took a quick peak back and you still pollute yourself on here talking the same shit. I could log off for 2 years and you wouldn't change. You'd still be wrapped up in some useless back and forth. Who's the angry teen?
    You poke fun of people for saying they won't leave this place, you outnof all should. You're never positive. You're seen as a useless druggie. What advantages have you gained?

Seriously, extend your life and be happy, and maybe contribute positively. You still have a chance.

No depression. Just life changing. Breaking the cycle. Going to places where quality of life is going out and taking advantage of the space around you.
    Think about it, I haven't logged on in 2 months and took a quick peak back and you still pollute yourself on here talking the same shit. I could log off for 2 years and you wouldn't change. You'd still be wrapped up in some useless back and forth. Who's the angry teen?
    You poke fun of people for saying they won't leave this place, you outnof all should. You're never positive. You're seen as a useless druggie. What advantages have you gained?

Seriously, extend your life and be happy, and maybe contribute positively. You still have a chance.

You sound like an insecure bald midget.

You sound like an insecure bald midget.
    Rinse repeat. You've summed up your existence on ISH

Seriously, what time did you reply to this? 6:30 AM? So you probably haven't even shit, shaved, and showered and already you start your day in the negative. Your life is always going to be like this. And you say I'm suffering depression?

Again, still time for you bud.
    Last edited by hateraid; 01-19-2024 at 12:06 PM.

The Truth Is Out There Media Moderator's Avatar

Maybe OP is right

ISH should only been seen a quick fun distraction combined with a healthy social and professional lifestyle.

But he's wrong that many of the posters don't get out and take vacations. Many here spend time in jail and rehab to get away from it all once in a while *cough*highwey*cough*