Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Trump is F#cked! $83.3 Million Times!

Quote Originally Posted by Baller234 View Post
    Videos like this are kryptonite to Trump hating liberals.

It's one thing when someone like Tucker Carlson comes out in support of Trump. It's easy for them to lie write him off as a former Fox News propagandist and right wing nazi. Same goes for all the media heads in the right wing political sphere.

They can't stand it when someone who's mainstream and more in the center goes off script. It's really hard for them to paint PBD as a nazi because he has so many relationships with famous athletes and other prominent people in media. If PBD is a nazi, that means Kobe Bryant was a nazi. That means Magic Johnson is a nazi. That means Tom Brady is a nazi.

When normal people in the center support Trump... and DON'T portray him as Orange Hitler... it is a huge blow to their ego and their entire world view. In order for them to be right, Trump has to be an evil supervillain. But it becomes harder to do that as more and more people in the center start supporting him.

Not a single ISH woketard will respond to your post and try and provide context, but they also cant write someone like PBD off as a racist nazi. Therefore they will just ignore it altogether.
    I really wouldn't consider PBD center, he's certainly more moderate than most political commentators, but he and his crew side with the right the vast majority of the time. I'd be surprised if you could find me a video of theirs where they don't back Trump.

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

$38.3 million dollars? He lost $38.3 million dollars! You have no idea how much blow that is?--Don Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Facepalm View Post
    The Jury awarded the penalty, not the Judge. But of course, you're an idiot so you don't know any better.
    We will see what the judge does with what you should admit to be an outrageous award. Carroll (I think) asked for $10 million - 83.3 million is excessive. Trump will appeal so I don't know if the judge in this case can still reduce (see below - this is from VA not NY) or case starts over with appeal.

Who Decides the Remittitur Amount?

The trial court judge determines the remittitur amount.

Judicial precedent explains what courts should consider when choosing whether and when to grant remittitur. But it’s less clear on how much the judge should lower a jury’s award of damages. There is no specific method or formula for trial courts to determine the amount to reduce a verdict.

Instead, the case authority indicates that the trial court judge should reduce the verdict to an amount that, though higher than it would have awarded, does not shock the court’s conscience. In selecting this amount, the judge will review your claimed damages and the evidence of damages you presented. This is why it is crucial to develop proof (testimony from friends, family members, and expert witnesses) for each damage element (compensatory damages, pain and suffering, etc.).

https://cpollardlaw.com/personal-inj...t_as_Excessive

Well, at least, this idiot doesn't stoop to name-calling.

This is what she wrote in her book about Les Mooves

“He steps into the elevator behind me,” Carroll writes, “and his pants bursting with demands, goes at me like an octopus. I don’t know how many apertures and openings you possess, Reader, but Moonves, with his arms squirming and poking and goosing and scooping and pricking and prodding and jabbing, is looking for fissures I don’t even know I own, and — by God! — I am not certain that even if I pull off one of his arms it won’t crawl after me and attack me in my hotel bed. Hell, I am thrilled I escape before he expels his ink.”

Does that sound like a traumatized woman, victim of rape, or a woman writing out one of her rape fantasies?

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents View Post
    I really wouldn't consider PBD center, he's certainly more moderate than most political commentators, but he and his crew side with the right the vast majority of the time. I'd be surprised if you could find me a video of theirs where they don't back Trump.
    PBD is objective, evaluates arguments, looks at them from both perspective. At the moment, the woke left is extremely dishonest and willing to push insane narratives, such as a person can change sex just by thinking it. If he's coming across as siding with the right the majority of the time, then there's a reason for that, and it doesn't necessarily have anything to do with bias.
    Last edited by jstern; 01-27-2024 at 10:58 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents View Post
    What I'm saying is that he wasn't known for politics up until he got this podcast going. Prior to the podcast he was mostly known for sales training and interviewing other successful people. He's also been endorsed by a fair share of high profile athletes. I don't think anyone would have ever confused him with some bigoted right wing extremist who hated women and black people.

Unfortunately that's precisely how the left likes to imagine anyone that supports Trump. You're either a racist or a sexist or both. That's the lie they spread so that they can discredit their political foes. That becomes increasingly more difficult though as more people like PBD enter into the ring, because he's so clearly not that. It just further humanizes Trump, which is their biggest fear.

If Trump is treated as just a normal politician, and not some horrible evil monster... all of a sudden now THEY'RE the ones forced to reckon with the truth. THEY'RE the ones who were wrong. THEY'RE the bad guys.
    Last edited by Baller234; 01-28-2024 at 12:04 PM.

It's crazy how much they worship obvious grifters and political narrative pushers...

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers Legend#32 View Post
    $38.3 million dollars? He lost $38.3 million dollars! You have no idea how much blow that is?--Don Jr.
    And yet the only one that blows that kind of money on blow that we know of for sure is Hunter Biden.

Grab Him By The Pursey.

Interesting:

Trump lawyer Alina Habba said she was unaware Manhattan federal Judge Lewis Kaplan and Carroll’s lawyer Roberta Kaplan worked together in the early 1990s at the same powerhouse white-shoe law firm until Saturday, when asked about it by Post columnist Charles Gasparino, who was told by a source that the judge was once Roberta Kaplan’s “mentor.

“It was never disclosed. It’s insane and so incestuous,” Habba said, insisting neither the 79-year-old judge nor Roberta Kaplan, 57, who aren’t related, disclosed the “conflict of interest” and a violation of judicial ethics rules.

https://nypost.com/2024/01/27/news/t...-jury-verdict/

I get superstar calls j3lademaster's Avatar

He'll get away from paying it like his last 6 bankruptcies. The rules aren't the same for guys this powerful.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by rmt View Post
    Interesting:

Trump lawyer Alina Habba said she was unaware Manhattan federal Judge Lewis Kaplan and Carroll’s lawyer Roberta Kaplan worked together in the early 1990s at the same powerhouse white-shoe law firm until Saturday, when asked about it by Post columnist Charles Gasparino, who was told by a source that the judge was once Roberta Kaplan’s “mentor.

“It was never disclosed. It’s insane and so incestuous,” Habba said, insisting neither the 79-year-old judge nor Roberta Kaplan, 57, who aren’t related, disclosed the “conflict of interest” and a violation of judicial ethics rules.

https://nypost.com/2024/01/27/news/t...-jury-verdict/
    Good find. Not a conflict of interest in Australia typically but should be!

This case is such bad law . It seems subterfuge to discredit jury trials . No one would get that result in the same circumstances but Bob Smith not Democrat feared leading candidate for President

Can't wait for the For Sale sign at Maro Lard Do.

Trump: Sweetie, Daddy needs an $84 million dollar loan.

Ivanka: Would you please ask Jared to front daddy some of that $2billion we got from the Saudis?

The lawyers are so uncomfortable.

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post

The lawyers are so uncomfortable.
    Even if she truly believes this, to answer a question about helping women's rights with the money by saying she's going to go shopping and travel with it demonstrates a stunning lack of awareness and common sense on her part. The other 3 had no other recourse but to awkwardly fake laugh. She's a truly bizarre person.