Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Re: RIP Carl Weathers

Man this one hurts cause he was still in the spotlight with The Mandalorian. Way too young. Great actor. Awesome guy all around.

RIP to the great Carl Weathers

Quote Originally Posted by diamenz View Post
    carl was entertaining af. seemed like he genuinely enjoyed his roles. can't imagine anyone else filling the role of creed like he did.

fuc*. you know you're getting older when your childhood heroes start dying off. they're all old now too - pacino, deniro, arnold, stallone. who is there now of that caliber? none.
    Believe it or not, but I was having the same conversation with a friend of mine couple days ago. Which Hollywood action heroes today have similar personality, charisma, and badass style as those 70s/80s/90s action heroes? It's going to be the end of the generation man, and it makes me sad =[

I would also add Chuck Norris, Jackie Chan Harrison Ford and Jean-Claude van Damme and Bruce Willis to that list. All amazing action heroes

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    Believe it or not, but I was having the same conversation with a friend of mine couple days ago. Which Hollywood action heroes today have similar personality, charisma, and badass style as those 70s/80s/90s action heroes? It's going to be the end of the generation man, and it makes me sad =[

I would also add Chuck Norris, Jackie Chan Harrison Ford and Jean-Claude van Damme and Bruce Willis to that list. All amazing action heroes
    yeah they all had unique character and entertainment value, despite most of them being mediocre actors.

Who are action heroes of this generation?

Michael B Jordan? Tom Holland? Chris Pratt?