Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Default Re: Biden got half the votes in S. Carolina than he did in 2020

WHEN PUB NOMINATION OCCURS IN wISC. i WILL VOTE FOR DUMPSTER ... SO WHEN THE REAL VOTE COUNTS BIDEN WINS EASILY.

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    I saw a term from Trump and a term from Biden. One was clearly unhinged and nothing but chaos. I don't need to point out who because you know exactly whose administration I'm referring to.

Also, this is an election I will vote based on policy rather than individual. I am not a fan of either individual so then it's about stability and policy.
    oh yeah man those mean tweets were absolute chaos.

what was so extreme about trump's presidency from a policy standpoint? you don't have to be a genius to recognize that trump was more or less a bush 2.0 but with a great economy and no new wars... which more or less equates to a typical republican presidency. have tax cuts and deregulation really ruined your life?

so you support biden's policy as far as what? open borders and two new endless wars? ignoring kitchen table issues such as hc & wages? failure to address or even acknowledge income inequality? what did he do for blacks besides give them a silly holiday? and you wanna talk about "chaos"? just take a look at how our interventionist foreign policy creates chaos and mass death everywhere we go with nothing positive to show for it for either the countries involved or us. joe biden is nothing more but business as usual from the uni-party. i suppose you could argue the same about trump, but certainly not to the same extent. at least trump wants to close the borders and end the ukraine war. joe biden is not in charge - he's 100% controlled... and not to mention mentally compromised. and don't even get me started on the prospect of a kamala harris presidency.
    Last edited by diamenz; 02-05-2024 at 09:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    WHEN PUB NOMINATION OCCURS IN wISC. i WILL VOTE FOR DUMPSTER ... SO WHEN THE REAL VOTE COUNTS BIDEN WINS EASILY.
    you're a strategic genius bro. sun tzu fo sho' would have turned to you for consultation.

Quote Originally Posted by diamenz View Post
    oh yeah man those mean tweets were absolute chaos.

what was so extreme about trump's presidency from a policy standpoint? you don't have to be a genius to recognize that trump was more or less a bush 2.0 but with a great economy and no new wars... which more or less equates to a typical republican presidency. have tax cuts and deregulation really ruined your life?

so you support biden's policy as far as what? open borders and two new endless wars? ignoring kitchen table issues such as hc & wages? failure to address or even acknowledge income inequality? what did he do for blacks besides give them a silly holiday? and you wanna talk about "chaos"? just take a look at how our interventionist foreign policy creates chaos and mass death everywhere we go with nothing positive to show for it for either the countries involved or us. joe biden is nothing more but business as usual from the uni-party. i suppose you could argue the same about trump, but certainly not to the same extent. at least trump wants to close the borders and end the ukraine war. joe biden is not in charge - he's 100% controlled... and not to mention mentally compromised. and don't even get me started on the prospect of a kamala harris presidency.
    Forgetting about the revolving door that was his administration and everything post-election?

Policy.. Tax cuts for the rich. This time, he is vowing revenge and getting rid of every law passed by biden administration. Don't need chaos with an unhinged angry dude in power. Economy has also recovered and been good under biden with record jobs numbers, inflation is going down, no wars after Afghanistan pullout, stock market at all time high.

Trump's idea of ending the Ukraine war is to give putin everything he wants and cutting all aid. Even after putin was the aggressor and invaded Ukraine. Trump is the perfect idiot for putin.

Trump only cares about getting back at everyone who he feels wronged him and making the justice department drop all felonies against him, essentially saying he is above the law. Trump is also mentally compromised - he thought nikki haley was in charge on January 6. We don't know who Trump is going to choose as his running mate and whether biden will keep Harris.

Fact is both individuals are flawed and not mentally competent for office. All you can vote is on policy and stability.
    Last edited by bladefd; 02-05-2024 at 03:27 PM.

Policy.. Tax cuts for the rich. This time, he is vowing revenge and getting rid of every law passed by biden administration.

lol. what administration doesn't do this?

tax cuts for the rich - again, nothing out of the ordinary. the oligarchs own this country and they'll get all your money eventually. it was obama btw who made the bush tax cuts permanent.

Trump's idea of ending the Ukraine war is to give putin everything he wants and cutting all aid. Even after putin was the aggressor and invaded Ukraine. Trump is the perfect idiot for putin.
    why shouldn't we come forward to putin with a settlement at this point? to what end are the ukrainians fighting for?

The war is over. Russia has won. There is no Ukrainian offensive anymore, but the White House and the American media have to keep the lie going. The truth is if the Ukrainian army is ordered to continue the offensive, the army would mutiny. The soldiers aren’t willing to die any more, but this doesn’t fit the B.S. that is being authored by the Biden White House.
    sorry, but i think people like you and off the court who think we've succeeded in our proxy war against russia and that our sanctions have effectively "erased russia as a superpower" to quote the mad lad directly are the perfect idiots for deep state propaganda being pushed in this country. you're way too easily fooled.
    Last edited by diamenz; 02-05-2024 at 07:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by diamenz View Post
    lol. what administration doesn't do this?

tax cuts for the rich - again, nothing out of the ordinary. the oligarchs own this country and they'll get all your money eventually. it was obama btw who made the bush tax cuts permanent.

why shouldn't we come forward to putin with a settlement at this point? to what end are the ukrainians fighting for?

sorry, but i think people like you and off the court who think we've succeeded in our proxy war against russia and that our sanctions have effectively "erased russia as a superpower" to quote the mad lad directly are the perfect idiots for deep state propaganda being pushed in this country. you're way too easily fooled.
    Putin can end the war right now, dig into defensive lines, and hold what they have. As the aggressor, it's the move if he doesn't have intentions to conquer more. I suspect he is waiting to see how the US election goes - if his perfect idiot wins then taking over all of Ukraine is back on his plate. If not, he knows he can't go on further, and he probably digs in.

What are the Ukrainians fighting for? They are fighting for their country to not get overrun by an out-of-control tyrant.

You have been taken in by propaganda where US started the war by making Ukraine attack Russia while poor old Russians were minding their own business led by Mahatma Putin.

People are not excited to vote for him in the primary. I'm not even going to vote for him in the primary and neither is anyone in my family.

However in the general election against Lil Donny? Oh, we are all voting for Biden. So is majority of America, including majority of independents and women. People will be lining up to the curb just to vote against Trump once again.
    these dumbasses never learn

they're willing to go broke, homeless, jobless all to spite some guy golfing in florida

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Gates View Post
    Biden is definitely the lesser of the two oldies.

I think the election will be close because it's becoming impossible for Trumpers to pretend this is a bad economy and come voting time rates will be lowered and it will be undeniable.
    people on reddit/jobs is a much better indicator of the economy then garbage statistics put out by a government EVERYONE knows does nothing but lie

so many people on there with masters degrees and 10 years of experience not even getting call backs after sending out 1000's of applications. I read that thing for a side hobby during the week and it's sad, i mean real sad.

You have been taken in by propaganda where US started the war by making Ukraine attack Russia while poor old Russians were minding their own business led by Mahatma Putin.
    i never made this claim in any of my arguments.

read this short article with an open mind and tell me it doesn't carry credence. it more or less sums up what i believe and i'm way too tired as well as at risk of sounding like a broken record to type up another tirade with regard to this subject.

The war in Ukraine was provoked— and why that matters to achieve peace