NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Default Bill Maher can't answer what good things Gavin Newsom has done for California

Maher: Newsome should run for president, he's a winner.

Valuetainment: What good things has he done for California to call him a winner?

Maher: I don't know.

Default Re: Bill Maher can't answer what good things Gavin Newsom has done for California

Wow.... completely f*cking owned

Default Re: Bill Maher can't answer what good things Gavin Newsom has done for California

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers View Post

Maher: Newsome should run for president, he's a winner.

Valuetainment: What good things has he done for California to call him a winner?

Maher: I don't know.
    LOL

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Maher is getting destroyed for this interview. Even getting negative comments on his own youtube channel comment section.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mh7KwiokKjU&t

I don't understand Maher at times not that I watch his segments intentionally.

Sometimes his comments go against democratic beliefs but then he says something like this with little to no support.

I truly think he goes along with the agenda despite not believing it which is why he gets stumped in situations like this and most of Hollywood think of him as two-faced.

I guess he is between a rock and a hard place given his position... but that's what you call selling your voice/soul. Sad...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by rawimpact View Post
    I don't understand Maher at times not that I watch his segments intentionally.

Sometimes his comments go against democratic beliefs but then he says something like this with little to no support.

I truly think he goes along with the agenda despite not believing it which is why he gets stumped in situations like this and most of Hollywood think of him as two-faced.

I guess he is between a rock and a hard place given his position... but that's what you call selling your voice/soul. Sad...
    You have to remember that Maher has always been a vocal, smug atheist. He's always looked down on people who are ruled by faith in God. Considering those people usually make up team red, I think he feels obligated to support team blue. The side with all the "enlightened" thinkers.

Trump is a big dumb oaf who appeals to dumb religious nuts. That's his core belief, therefore all of his other assumptions when it comes to politics have to work backwards from that.

College superstar

Who cares about shills like Maher and Valuetaunment?

Seriously Op you think Maher really reps left and Bet David really reps right? You are a youngster douche bag no nothing to the fullest.

Gavin Newsome sucks d. But what Republican or independent politician do you endorse OP?

Can you actually enlighten us on something other than mainstream divide and conquer politics?

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Doomsday Dallas View Post
    Wow.... completely f*cking owned

Yeah but when your state had the chance who did it produce for president?

Just say it.

Y’all had your chance who did you elect for President Mr. Texas?

Who’s your state responsible for??

Just say it.

Who did Cali put forth and elect in the 80’s?

Say it.