Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default NYC now officially has moto robbers, Dem paradise

I cannot believe this is happening.

Two men were busted in the Bronx as part of a moped-riding migrant crew that has been snatching cellphones right out of New Yorkers’ hands in daring bursts of street crime — and police sources say they’ve already flipped on the group’s ringleader.

The two suspects — Cleyber Andrade, 19, and Juan Uzcatgui, 23 — are allegedly part of a wider ring whose members are connected to 62 different instances of grand larceny throughout the Big Apple – including a shocking caught-on-video heist where a 62-year-old woman was brutally dragged down a Brooklyn street, police sources told The Post.

But cops are still searching for the ringleader, a Venezuelan migrant named Victor Parra, 30, of the Bronx, who was cut loose by a judge in December after getting picked up for grand larceny, sources said.

At a Monday press conference, NYPD Inspector Nicholas Fiore said Parra has convinced others to “go do his dirty work to grab phones and stuff.”

“He’s the big target,” Fiore said in a video posted to X. “He’s caused a lot of problems in New York City. And hopefully we’ll grab him, we get some headway on this.”

The NYPD outlined the gang’s vicious tactics in a video clip posted online, which showed a moped-borne robber dragging Irina Panteleeva, 62, across the pavement in front of Bay Gourmet Deli Juice Bar on Sheepshead Bay Road just three days after Christmas.

The thieves made off with Panteleeva’s bag, keys, phone credit cards and glasses — all while she careened through the air and slammed into a metal bike rack.

“I feel bad, I feel bad,” Panteleeva told The Post over the phone. “The thieves stole my bag.”

Nesat Mamudoski, 69, her building super, told The Post that the bruised and battered victim was terrified after the attack and had him change her apartment lock.

“She’s a nice lady, a good person,” Mamudoski said of Panteleeva, adding that her attackers “scumbags.”

“I came here 44 years ago from Yugoslavia and I had respect for the USA,” he said. “Not like these thieves.”

Authorities hoped to arrest the ringleader Monday after Andrade and Uzcatgui already gave him up, sources said.

Cops have also identified six other people connected to the ring: Yan Jimenez, 25, of Manhattan; Anthony Ramos, 21, of Manhattan; Richard Saledo, 21, of the Bronx; Beike Jimenez, 21, of the Bronx; Maria Manaura, 32, of Manhattan; and Samuel Castro, 27, of Queens, according to sources.

All have previous grand larceny arrests for criminal activity sources say is related to the conspiracy, which has been terrorizing the city since about mid-November.

But they’re all free without bail ahead of their impending court dates, sources said.
    Read the rest: https://nypost.com/2024/02/05/metro/...hands-sources/

Moto robbers are very common in 3rd world countries, and it looks as though the democrats are succeeding in turning NYC into a 3rd world country.

Edit: Embedded video showing a little more of the woman being dragged into the metal bike rack. Though for a better version, go to the article's page.
    Last edited by jstern; 02-05-2024 at 11:47 PM.

Default Re: NYC now officially has moto robbers, Dem paradise

Axe hasn't replied to your post. He must be busy.

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Axe is not busy, (unless you count eating). He's simply embarrassed.

For years, Axe has been cheerleading for team blue. (Along with the other mega liberals such as Blade, Off the Court, Jasper, Lakers32, Real Man Wear Green, Burning Hammer, highwhey, RRR3, etc.) And will not respond to this thread, he doesn't have the courage, due to embarrassment, unless I call him out. Which I just did.

But will he acknowledge the mess that Joe Biden and company has made? The lives ruined, money allocated for the betterment of black communities going towards prepaid debit cards, phones, and hotels for illegal immigrants, the tens of billions in profits for the cartels?

Axe will respond, because I mentioned his name. If not he would have completely avoided it.

I mean just look at the woman in the OP. Directly because of Joe Biden, with the help of her tax dollars, she was dragged into a metal bike rack, knocked out.

Hey, don't say bad words.

NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

3rd World stuff happening here more and more. But you can't complain about it without some pink haired girl with a bulge shouting "racism". Glad I live far enough away from most of the nonsense. One day it will eventually creep into the area I live, I have no doubt, but hopefully I'm an old man hermit by then alone with my animals and shotgun, only opening the door for my kids once and a while.

Dem run cities are such hellholes.

As you can see, Axe responded 7 minutes after my post, showing that I was right. That he indeed was not busy, but rather too embarrassed to comment (Just like the other liberals that I mentioned, RRR3, Blade, etc). And he was probably eating, else he would have responded in his usual 2 minutes and not 7.

Oh wow, looks like op is proud that he can still do some simple math despite the fact that he has aspergers syndrome.

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    Oh wow, looks like op is proud that he can still do some simple math despite the fact that he has aspergers syndrome.
    3 minutes it took you this time. I've seen two minutes countless times, 1 minute one time, but I don't think I've ever seen you respond in 3 minutes. That's an unusual Axe response time. Was it a food induced delay? Were the Hot Pockets finally done, and you took a minute to go get them?

Oh wow, he's still very observant here despite the fact that he's also going crazy due to insufficiency of his adderall pills.

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    Oh wow, he's still very observant here despite the fact that he's also going crazy due to insufficiency of his adderall pills.
    how do you manage to always reply so quickly to whatever jstern posts?

Quote Originally Posted by diamenz View Post
    Not anything lmao. I just hate it whenever op has to bring me up in random threads for no apparent sane reason at all.

Banned

CNN hosts are surprised to learn that arresting criminals prevents them from committing more crimes.

Guest: "Migrants don't steal in Florida like they do in New York because there you go to jail..."

CNN Host 1: "Oh..."

CNN Host 2: "Wow, fair point..."

I don't think even the world's most forward thinking comedians and satirists could have ever predicted we would reach this point.

Quote Originally Posted by diamenz View Post
    And that's while managing 50+ alts.

I'm telling you, Axe is not so stupid. Probably has a 125+ IQ, focusing it on the wrong things, while killing himself with food. But he's a smart fellow, and just how Wheels had a network of computers and virtual machines, Axe probably has a network of computers monitoring ISH 24/7, to assist him, which is probably costing Jeff a lot of money in bandwidth. He probably also has an old school beeper, aka pager.

Quote Originally Posted by Baller234 View Post
    CNN hosts are surprised to learn that arresting criminals prevents them from committing more crimes.

Guest: "Migrants don't steal in Florida like they do in New York because there you go to jail..."

CNN Host 1: "Oh..."

CNN Host 2: "Wow, fair point..."

I don't think even the world's most forward thinking comedians and satirists could have ever predicted we would reach this point.
    It's so bizarre that this is the world we live in. And it's always interesting how the guy, just like many people has to soften the problem, by having to overstate that it's not all of the illegal immigrants. When that's a given. When you have millions of illegals coming in, just 1% would equal tens of thousands of criminals, who we are giving thousands of dollars to with free phones, debit card. And I read somewhere something like $15,000 in rent assistance.

Ofc when op's little feelings get hurt, he does nothing but write stupid essays about others and fill them with laughable lies. Yep, truly pathetic.