Banned

Default CHI Mayor Brandon Johnson says it's hard to do his job because he has a wife and kids

When asked why he hasn't visited the border yet, the mayor of Chicago says he's too busy attending to his wife and kids.

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/sta...25330256425071

"I have children who attend schools and have soccer games y'all..."

"Do you understand that you have not had a mayor like me?..."

"I have a wife, I have children, they have schedules..."

"I'm doing all of this with a black wife and three black children..."

Would any of the board libs like to explain wtf this scholar is talking about????

Default Re: CHI Mayor Brandon Johnson says it's hard to do his job because he has a wife and

Not sure what the color of his wife and kids have to do with anything. What a joke

Default Re: CHI Mayor Brandon Johnson says it's hard to do his job because he has a wife and

i live in chi and i'm not the biggest fan of johnson. didn't vote for him. i'm obviously not a fan of the woke left either. but it's obvious this dude is stressed af.

the difference in his demeanour nowadays vs campaigning for mayor is stark lol. can't imagine the type of pressure he must be under right now with this immigrant infestation and all of the shit going down in this city. i think he's getting his first taste of real public life. i dunno who the fuc* would want the job of mayor of a city like chi or potus for that matter.

it's not his job to visit the border anyway. that's joe biden's burden. it's johnson's job to put pressure on him to close that motherfuc*er off and get the issue squared away here in the city.
    Last edited by diamenz; 02-08-2024 at 09:17 AM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by diamenz View Post
    i live in chi and i'm not the biggest fan of johnson. didn't vote for him. i'm obviously not a fan of the woke left either. but it's obvious this dude is stressed af.

the difference in his demeanour nowadays vs campaigning for mayor is stark lol. can't imagine the type of pressure he must be under right now with this immigrant infestation and all of the shit going down in this city. i think he's getting his first taste of real public life. i dunno who the fuc* would want the job of mayor of a city like chi or potus for that matter.

it's not his job to visit the border anyway. that's joe biden's burden. it's johnson's job to put pressure on him to close that motherfuc*er off and get the issue squared away here in the city.
    He says at the end of the clip that he does in fact plan on visiting the border *eventually*.

But that is beside the point. I would have had more respect for him if he'd said something along the lines of what you suggested. "That's not my job..." or something like that.

Instead he went off like a total racist buffoon.

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Childless Icel MAGAS can not relate.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers Legend#32 View Post
    Childless Icel MAGAS can not relate.
    ^ Childless incel wokester thinks Brandon Johnson is the first ever mayor and the first person ever to hold a job... to also have a wife and kids.

Banned

The genius mayor is at it again. This time he's aiding the criminals directly.

https://twitter.com/EndWokeness/stat...29831004147779

He's getting rid of ShotSpotter technology, which alerts police when shots are fired and directs them to the scene of the incident. Apparently because it "targets minorities".

Local representatives aren't happy, including black representatives. Doesn't seem like anybody was asking for this.

Could be worse though. At least he isn't making out with someone in a theater like Lauren Boebart.

Quote Originally Posted by Baller234 View Post
    The genius mayor is at it again. This time he's aiding the criminals directly.

https://twitter.com/EndWokeness/stat...29831004147779

He's getting rid of ShotSpotter technology, which alerts police when shots are fired and directs them to the scene of the incident. Apparently because it "targets minorities".

Local representatives aren't happy, including black representatives. Doesn't seem like anybody was asking for this.

Could be worse though. At least he isn't making out with someone in a theater like Lauren Boebart.
    Sounds about right... time to bring in zones for drugs and crime.

Quote Originally Posted by diamenz View Post

If the CHI mayor is paying attention to his surroundings, the last thing he is going to do is put pressure on the Biden admin to close the border... ever since the NY mayor pressured Biden to address the immigrant situation, he has been treated with outright hostility by the national dem party and his top donors have been raided by the FBI