View Poll Results: Who would win in a fight between jstern and Axe?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • jstern

2 18.18%
  • Axe

9 81.82%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Who would win in a fight between jstern and Axe?

And why?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Default Re: Who would win in a fight between jstern and Axe?

if I ref'ed the match jalopy and patsy in fights would lose all the time.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

I'm the second different person to vote in this poll.

jstern wipes the floor with that fat bastard, Axe.

Axe vs jstern

And that would pretty much be the end of it.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    Axe vs jstern

And that would pretty much be the end of it.
    This is an extremely accurate analogy of what would happen. Axe may suffer a myocardial infarction from the added stress levels of the encounter.

This was also quite interesting since the other day I was looking at the Undertaker vs Mankind Hell in a Cell match. I’m not a huge wrestling fan but I did enjoy as a youth. That one was a one of a kind match that set a dangerous precedent for future wrestlers. Yet it turned out that it did not continue in that direction for obvious reasons. There will never be another match like it.

Good college starter Off the Court's Avatar

While jstern is getting beaten and ass raped by Axe he would go on a very long and strange rant about where everyone else in the audience stacks up and compares to each other in IQ level. Leaving everyone wondering if Axe gave him brain damage. Warriorfan would consider jstern's rant deep and insightful.

Quote Originally Posted by Off the Court View Post
    While jstern is getting beaten and ass raped by Axe he would go on a very long and strange rant about where everyone else in the audience stacks up and compares to each other in IQ level. Leaving everyone wondering if Axe gave him brain damage. Warriorfan would consider jstern's rant deep and insightful.
    This guy is legit super mad over some super nonsensical trolling

Quote Originally Posted by Off the Court View Post

the **** is wrong with this dude lol

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    the **** is wrong with this dude lol
    Off the Hinge

So Satan created this private poll at 5:02 am. A private poll, when the norm for ISH is the default Public, so that we could all know who voted for what. He went through the extra step of making this poll Private. Then at 11:50 am Patrick Chewing votes for me, which I appreciate, with Axe winning the poll 6 to 1.

The Off the Court lounge is particularly quiet during the morning hours, meaning that most, and probably all of the votes for are from alts.

The question is, are these RRR3's alts, or Axe's.

Also, it's very strange to see that Axe is ignoring this thread, and I can only imagine that it's due to anxiety over getting his ass kicked if he were to get into a fight with me. There's no doubt in my mind that he would fall flat on his ass, just like his lookalike, Yokozuna.

But, I have great sympathy for Axe, so I would just do enough to toughen him up a bit so that he could become more of a man.

Axe has secured 90% of the votes so far.

1-9.

Good college starter Off the Court's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    So Satan created this private poll at 5:02 am. A private poll, when the norm for ISH is the default Public, so that we could all know who voted for what. He went through the extra step of making this poll Private. Then at 11:50 am Patrick Chewing votes for me, which I appreciate, with Axe winning the poll 6 to 1.

The Off the Court lounge is particularly quiet during the morning hours, meaning that most, and probably all of the votes for are from alts.

The question is, are these RRR3's alts, or Axe's.

Also, it's very strange to see that Axe is ignoring this thread, and I can only imagine that it's due to anxiety over getting his ass kicked if he were to get into a fight with me. There's no doubt in my mind that he would fall flat on his ass, just like his lookalike, Yokozuna.

But, I have great sympathy for Axe, so I would just do enough to toughen him up a bit so that he could become more of a man.
    I mean, this is how everyone knows Axe would slaughter you.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan View Post
    This guy is legit super mad over some super nonsensical trolling

OTC is an idiot. Look at how giddy he's getting over this.

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan View Post
    This is an extremely accurate analogy of what would happen. Axe may suffer a myocardial infarction from the added stress levels of the encounter.

This was also quite interesting since the other day I was looking at the Undertaker vs Mankind Hell in a Cell match. I’m not a huge wrestling fan but I did enjoy as a youth. That one was a one of a kind match that set a dangerous precedent for future wrestlers. Yet it turned out that it did not continue in that direction for obvious reasons. There will never be another match like it.
    I saw that match for the first time, less than 8 months ago when this video was uploaded.

And yeah, wrestling is scripted, but it was very poorly plan, because of the unexpected things that happened. (Not to say that it wasn't an amazing match.) Probably a 50% chance

The Spanish announcer, Hugo, didn't know that the Undertaker was going to throw Mankind, so if he wasn't paying attention, something bad could have happened. The cage unexpectedly gave way, because of that, the chair fell on his face, breaking his teeth, sending one through his lip to his nose. If Mick landed at a slightly different angle, he could have been killed or paralyzed. He didn't even remember part of the math, he was so out of it.