Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Default Re: Charlotte Fire Sale: PJ Washington to Dallas For G.Williams and Seth Curry and a

I've seen a few hearsay articles now claiming Grant Williams wasn't fitting in to the Dallas locker room. Given what we know about Kyrie Irving does that still count as a negative?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

Default Re: Charlotte Fire Sale: PJ Washington to Dallas For G.Williams and Seth Curry and a

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green View Post
    I've seen a few hearsay articles now claiming Grant Williams wasn't fitting in to the Dallas locker room. Given what we know about Kyrie Irving does that still count as a negative?
    Given what we know of Grant Williams he's a loudmouth who talks way too much for a mediocre player

Glad he's off the team

Quote Originally Posted by Manny98 View Post
    Given what we know of Grant Williams he's a loudmouth who talks way too much for a mediocre player

Glad he's off the team
    Aren't you a Nets fan? Actually scratch that there's no such thing as a Nets fan. Dallas is likely no better nor no worse for his absence. They're first or second round either way.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 90sgoat View Post
    No.

Remember that Grant was highly lauded by dumb Mavs fans, now he's gone and Grant v. 2 is back.

Both Gafford and PJ don't move the needle. Gafford might help some with rebounding, but Kidd probably won't play him.

Getting Dinwiddie back would be better. It was a huge mistake not to try to get Dorian Finney-Smith back.
    This didn't age well. Gafford and PJ are exactly the type of athletes the Mavs needed not mini curry or fat grant.

Difference is Kyrie has 10x more talent than Grant and he's had absolutely no problem in the Dallas locker room. More fake news from you.

So far so good

Aren't you a Nets fan? Actually scratch that there's no such thing as a Nets fan. Dallas is likely no better nor no worse for his absence. They're first or second round either way.
    Kyrie is my favorite player so ill root for whatever team he's on

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    Difference is Kyrie has 10x more talent than Grant and he's had absolutely no problem in the Dallas locker room. More fake news from you.
    "I've seen a few hearsay articles." If you want to continue being stupid I can post links. Actually you can't help but to be a moron regardless. No one would say Grant Williams is a better player than Irving.

"I've seen a few hearsay articles." If you want to continue being stupid I can post links. Actually you can't help but to be a moron regardless. No one would say Grant Williams is a better player than Irving.
    Bro you sound like a jilted Lover. Kyrie hasn't been in Boston for over half a decade. Let it go. It's over. Put your big boy pants on and move on and stop acting like a female.

Bro you sound like a jilted Lover. Kyrie hasn't been in Boston for over half a decade. Let it go. It's over. Put your big boy pants on and move on and stop acting like a female.
    You acude me of lying. I point out why you're full of shit. You respond with this. You're an idiot. Give up.

Where is DMAVS

Why didn't the Cs get past the second round when kyrie was active for the playoffs in 2019? With williams, they've been to three conference finals and a finals berth in the last five years.