Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Nuggets @ Lakers GT

By the way, where was LeShrivel during the 4th quarter of this close game? Anybody know?

Very good NBA starter elementally morale's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Full Court View Post
    Jokic almost lost this game for the Nuggets with his dumb passes. He makes some tough flashy passes, but he also makes some idiotic passes. So many dumb turnovers.
    It's a rarity he hes dumb turnovers. Today he had 2 that were dumb. Which is a lot by his standards but the other 4 turnovers were not dumb at all. It was some very heavy defense he was going up against.

Nuggets showed the Championship heart, the Lakers showed why they are a play-in team at best.

I rule the local playground

As much as I hate the Lakers, Hayes deserved better tonight. That was a tremendous fourth quarter performance. NBA should have more of that.

Lakers made a mistake collapsing on Jokic late and it led to open Murray and MPJ threes. If you commit multiple players he will find the open man almost all the time. A better % play is just let him iso against AD. And I say this as a Nuggets supporter.

Quote Originally Posted by dankok8 View Post
    Lakers made a mistake collapsing on Jokic late and it led to open Murray and MPJ threes. If you commit multiple players he will find the open man almost all the time. A better % play is just let him iso against AD. And I say this as a Nuggets supporter.
    Good thing joker isn't a ballhog, unlike some of the notorious shooting guards from the past. Also first in PER rn if i'd remind.

Very good NBA starter elementally morale's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dankok8 View Post
    If you play him one on one he will beat you most of the time. The swarming defense resulted in 3 or 4 block on him today. Actually, I think the Lakers played very good defense until the last 2-3 minutes. Especially good on Jokic.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    Good thing joker isn't a ballhog, unlike some of the notorious shooting guards from the past. Also first in PER rn if i'd remind.
    he is a cumbersome big though

Quote Originally Posted by elementally morale View Post
    If you play him one on one he will beat you most of the time. The swarming defense resulted in 3 or 4 block on him today. Actually, I think the Lakers played very good defense until the last 2-3 minutes. Especially good on Jokic.
    Doesn't matter, so you still let him do it. He's not the type to go for 50 either way and will start to force passes at a certain point.

Lakers are on a 7-game moral-victory streak against the Nuggets now. They managed to tie the game in the fourth at one point despite trailing by 15 earlier. Their adjustments are paying off by keeping every loss competitive.

It seems that Denver never recovered from that moral sweep in the WCF.

By the way, where was LeShrivel during the 4th quarter of this close game? Anybody know?
    2/8 with 0/2 from 3 in the 4th... he played like this for 4 straight 4th quarters against Denver in the POs as well and they lost all 4, despite all of them being close.

Another Lakers loss where they can't make any 3s.. and this FO did nothing at the deadline to address this. Dlo played well for a few weeks so he became untradeable in their eyes, when they could have likely flipped him for 2 rotation 3&D guys who could have helped this team out more. SMH.

Quote Originally Posted by ImKobe View Post
    2/8 with 0/2 from 3 in the 4th... he played like this for 4 straight 4th quarters against Denver in the POs as well and they lost all 4, despite all of them being close.

Another Lakers loss where they can't make any 3s.. and this FO did nothing at the deadline to address this. Dlo played well for a few weeks so he became untradeable in their eyes, when they could have likely flipped him for 2 rotation 3&D guys who could have helped this team out more. SMH.
    Lebron shouldn't be playing as much as he is, I don't know what their coaching team is doing. He's 39, he shouldn't be logging more minutes than when he was younger.

I watched some highlights; he wasnt getting back on defense. LeBron's overrated.

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao Yao You View Post
    he is a cumbersome big though
    Dumb. No way he'd win league mvps if he were one in the first place.

See the topic about Lebron's greatest weakness. It's not like we didn't know what would happen in the 4th quarter.