Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567
    why I even like Rondo CeltsGarlic's Avatar

Default Re: The Tucker Carlson Vladimir Putin Interview

Quote Originally Posted by diamenz View Post
    i definitely value your input much more than an american spewing cable news talking points.
    I can share 2 random stories from both sides. One is my fathers cousin who buys marble and similar stone in russia and makes graves in lithuania. He has a quarry in karelia which he had to sell because of invasion cause you cant be a lithuanian and do business in russia now, all he got is 4mills even tho its worth way more, but thats not the point. He told us that all around russia ,except moscow and st. peter , there are almost no cops and waay less homeless and drunks cause they all got send to war lol. I cant confirm it, but hes not the lying type nor political and it was told to him by a lot of locals at bars etc.

The other story is I was really surprised in tenerife (spanish island near marocco) when I heard like half the people speaking ukrainian there. They get like a lot of money from eu to live in eu. I dont know the amount maybe Im even incorrect but I was also told this by zelensky hating taxi driver in poland lol

Quote Originally Posted by diamenz View Post
    hey man, call it whatever you want at this point.

i've done my best to open your mind to what's really going on over there or at the least give you a different perspective. you don't seem to want to consider it in any regard. you just keep asking gotcha questions. you don't seem interested. so god speed bro.
    It was a rhetorical point I made. It's ironic the levels you go to defend clear Russian propaganda, including the "limited special operations" nonsense and "we have no intention of overthrowing the Ukraine government" bs and whatever other nonsense putin has been spouting since 2 years ago. You yourself know what is what, but you don't want to call a duck a duck. You prefer calling it a white bird with yellow beak but not a duck.

Color me cynical at all these (recent) Russian happenings - funny how 2 Russian events pop up in as many days to put pressure on passing Ukraine aid.
    Last edited by rmt; 02-16-2024 at 09:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rmt View Post
    Color me cynical at all these (recent) Russian happenings - funny how 2 Russian events pop up in as many days to put pressure on passing Ukraine aid.
    Might be something right out of the bush/cheney playbook