Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Default Re: The Tucker Carlson Vladimir Putin Interview

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    Do you guys think that Tucker should be sanctioned by the European Union, and also banned from reentering the United States?
    for simply doing his job as a journalist? absolutely!

Genuinely excellent.

Tuck hitting some hard questions and Putin flexing his knowledge.

Wonder if Zelensky was ever asked even 1 mildly critical question

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green View Post
    It's so weird to see all of these people on the right that have become fans of a tyrant dictator.
    10 4

tuckers questions were draw up , by non-other - than Putin

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    10 4

tuckers questions were draw up , by non-other - than Putin

Tucker Carlson's First Discussion Since Putin Interview | World Government Summit 2024 Full Panel

It's so weird to see all of these people on the right that have become fans of a tyrant dictator.
    Its weird to see all of these people on the left that have become bloodthirsty fans of the western millitary industrial complex

So being a fan of the guy that eliminated free elections in Russia and currently is causing hundreds of thousands of deaths plus the kidnapping of tens of thousands of Ukrainian children just for fun... liking this guy makes you a deep thinker?

It's like you miss being called a stupid asshole.
    LMAO yeah no doubt Russia was widely known for its "free elections" before Putin came along... Meanwhile back in reality - Yeltsin was the only candidate that was "freely elected" prior to Putin showing up, and claiming that Yeltsin won his votes in anything resembling a "free election" is beyond laughable.

Nobody calls Tpols a stupid asshole, so why would he miss being called this?

Do you guys think that Tucker should be sanctioned by the European Union, and also banned from reentering the United States?
    It would be hilarious if the USA banned a CIA agent from entering the US for the crime of interviewing a foreign head of state.

why I even like Rondo CeltsGarlic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by diamenz View Post
    or ukrainian leaders will take initiative, stand up against western pressure and push for neutralization themselves. c.
    Bro u kinda missing the point that ukraine is also a player in this war, and they kinda want to fight. Why musk and a lot of people asume that west is pushing them to frontline with guns put to their head, when given history of humans u will always find motivated guys ready to fight against invader.

Quote Originally Posted by CeltsGarlic View Post
    Bro u kinda missing the point that Ukraine is also a player in this war, and they kinda want to fight. Why musk and a lot of people asume that west is pushing them to frontline with guns put to their head, when given history of humans u will always find motivated guys ready to fight against invader.
    Right now, the average age of Ukrainian soldiers is 43 years old.

I had to search through Jimmy Dore videos, since that particular video is shadowbanned.

Ukraine is literally kidnapping young men off the streets, forcing them to fight, as you can watch in many shadowbanned videos.

What the hell does a corrupt leadership care about their country, innocent people, so long as they themselves benefit.

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

for simply doing his job as a journalist? absolutely!
    Nobody considers Tucker to be a journalist.

Even Putin knows this.

Quote Originally Posted by CeltsGarlic View Post
    Bro u kinda missing the point that ukraine is also a player in this war, and they kinda want to fight. Why musk and a lot of people asume that west is pushing them to frontline with guns put to their head, when given history of humans u will always find motivated guys ready to fight against invader.
    it's the ultra-nationalists that still want to fight and unfortunately they hold the most political power. everybody else, including the soldiers and officers, know that the counter-offensive is over as well as is the war. low morale as well as diminished numbers of untrained soldiers spells nothing but doom for the ukrainian army.
    Last edited by diamenz; 02-13-2024 at 06:11 PM.

it's the ultra-nationalists that still want to fight and unfortunately they hold the most political power. everybody else, including the soldiers and officers, know that the counter-offensive is over as well as is the war. low morale as well as diminished numbers of untrained soldiers spells nothing but doom for the ukrainian army.
    If Russia has already won, then Russia can just hold the line. They don't need to do anything further. There is nothing else to it if Russia wasn't the aggressor. They have a buffer line already.

And if the counter-offensive is over as you say then that's it for them. There is no Biden administration or NATO telling Ukraine to go on another offensive to reclaim lost land.

If Russia has no intention of taking over Ukraine, then the "special operation" completed its objective. It's over, right?

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    If Russia has already won, then Russia can just hold the line. They don't need to do anything further. There is nothing else to it if Russia wasn't the aggressor. They have a buffer line already.

And if the counter-offensive is over as you say then that's it for them. There is no Biden administration or NATO telling Ukraine to go on another offensive to reclaim lost land.

If Russia has no intention of taking over Ukraine, then the "special operation" completed its objective. It's over, right?
    that's not the way war works. that's not the way peace is achieved. it's either going to be through a peaceful settlement from the west or the russian domination of the ukrainian capital of kiev and the capture or killing of zelensky and his cohorts.

...something tells me you already know this.

The interview currently has 16 million views on YouTube, yet if you got to YouTube and type in "Tucker Carlson Putin Interview" the interview is nowhere to be found. Only coverage from ABC, CNN, etc.

And this is why I don't respect people like Blade, even though I like him, Off the Court, Axe, and I respect Jasper due to his age. But I don't respect Off the Court, Blade, Axe, because they support that type of suppression, that benefits the few and doesn't benefit them at all one bit. (Though I think there's hope for Axe, since unlike Blade/Off the Court, I believe that deep down he's against puberty blockers.) They are cowardly people.

The interview currently has 16 million views on YouTube, yet if you got to YouTube and type in "Tucker Carlson Putin Interview" the interview is nowhere to be found. Only coverage from ABC, CNN, etc.

And this is why I don't respect people like Blade, even though I like him, Off the Court, Axe, and I respect Jasper due to his age. But I don't respect Off the Court, Blade, Axe, because they support that type of suppression, that benefits the few and doesn't benefit them at all one bit. (Though I think there's hope for Axe, since unlike Blade/Off the Court, I believe that deep down he's against puberty blockers.) They are cowardly people.
    Blade, Off the Court, Axe, Jasper... The Four Horsemen!