Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Default Re: Where do you rank Donovan Mitchell?

Predictably Xiao turned this into a thread about Toody.

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Predictably Xiao turned this into a thread about Toody.
    Can’t quit Toody.

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao Yao You View Post
    those decent rosters Gobert had were awful without him for some reason. For some reason his great coach can't win despite having Gobert, Mitchell and Conley East. Lots of teams could put together a huge package for Towns. Who would though?

Duncan Robinson wasn't playing. He might be now. You can argue how much value a 32 year old is on a rebuilding team. Toronto gave up a 1st because of Agbaji's upside not because of an old Canadian. Ainge sees The Bum as an asset I assume. Either that or he's lost it. He can't think he's good. Burks has already played for Thibs so obviously he thinks he plays enough D. I'm sure Thibs would give The Bum a chance. Hard to imagine the honeymoon lasting long though. I'm not wrong about The Bum. He's awful. How anyone can see anything else is beyond me. Guess I've just gotten old and basic team basketball doesn't matter to anyone anymore if you can dribble and throw up tough shots. Who cares if you actually make shots or not!
    I named 3 teams that would for towns. Gobert barely missed any games in utah what proof do you have they were awful. Snyder got the 1st seed in a west loaded with good teams, that was good.

there is no might be what are you talking about lol. Duncan Robinson is playing big minutes every game. Again dont accuse me of not watching games when you're this wrong. I get the frustration with clarkson I watched clippers jamal crawford for years. Clarkson is not nearly the negative crawford was however.

The Most Hated Man Mask the Embiid's Avatar

He can be the #2 option on a championship team…. That’s a pretty big compliment.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NBAGOAT View Post
    I named 3 teams that would for towns. Gobert barely missed any games in utah what proof do you have they were awful. Snyder got the 1st seed in a west loaded with good teams, that was good.

there is no might be what are you talking about lol. Duncan Robinson is playing big minutes every game. Again dont accuse me of not watching games when you're this wrong. I get the frustration with clarkson I watched clippers jamal crawford for years. Clarkson is not nearly the negative crawford was however.
    they'd lost 8 in a row before he emerged in Dec. of 2014. They were as bad as anyone in the league as they tried to tank. Suddenly they were competitive when he figured out he belonged. After they traded Kanter in Feb. they had the 6th best record in the league with an awful roster around him.

The next year he was out a month as the Jazz despite their great finish the year before were still trying to tank. They finally added the veteran pg they needed 3rd stringer Mack but it was too late by the time they started clicking with Mack. 7-13 without him 33-28 with him despite Neto and Burke at the 1 until Mack joined

2017-18 he missed 5 more games than that year. They were closer to the top pick in the draft than to the playoffs when he came back from injury. Ended up the 5th seed and pulled a playoff upset despite not being expected to be good that year because their all-star left. 11-15 without him. 37-19 with him. His last year they were 5-9 without him despite their other two all stars, your great 6th man and COTM.

His on/off was between 4 and 19.

Duncan Robinson wasn't playing last year. Rather there have been worse players than The Bum I'm not going to argue. He's probably my least favorite player ever and that is saying something with all the crap I've seen over the past 40 plus years. He brings nothing good to the table. The Jazz are certainly a better team without him yet they have a coach that thinks he's their best player.

His ORtg is at 106. It has been as high as 109 so he's the same crappy guy at that end as he's always been. His DRtg is at 123. It's been as low as 110 so it's not just this year. His offense has always sucked. His D is just a lot worse now. His DBPM has been between -.4 and the -3.1 of this year. That has been getting worse every year so he's trending the wrong way in his 30's

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

can't quit me