Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Ukraine Aid bill

Thoughts?

Default Re: Ukraine Aid bill

Didn't watch it but 95B is absolutely asinine. We will never recoup this...

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

What's more insane is how we have given Ukraine all this money and there is a strong likelihood that they will stall fall to Russia and lose this war. So this money is lost forever. How can we ever recover from this? How can anyone support an administration like this ever again? America will flounder. Mark my word.

Good college starter Off the Court's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    What's more insane is how we have given Ukraine all this money and there is a strong likelihood that they will stall fall to Russia and lose this war. So this money is lost forever. How can we ever recover from this? How can anyone support an administration like this ever again? America will flounder. Mark my word.
    We already won, the damage is done. The US has effectively stolen all of Russia's exports to the EU. Russia is no longer a super power and the dollar is king.

https://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/statis...ods_statistics

Take off your culture war glasses for 2 seconds. This war is more about the US stealing oil than the Iraq war was.

The culture war is actually blinding both sides from seeing reality. The left just wants to support Ukraine, and the right just wants to oppose Biden and the left.

Underneath all that is a blatant power and money grab.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Off the Court View Post
    The culture war is actually blinding both sides from seeing reality. The left just wants to support Ukraine, and the right just wants to oppose Biden and the left.

Underneath all that is a blatant power and money grab.
    As usual you can't stand being wrong so you have to drag the right down with you.

Don't project your stupidity onto us. The right has been calling this out for what it is since the beginning.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

We already won, the damage is done. The US has effectively stolen all of Russia's exports to the EU. Russia is no longer a super power and the dollar is king.

Take off your culture war glasses for 2 seconds. This war is more about the US stealing oil than the Iraq war was.

What kind of narcotics are you on?

Elon is scum. Absolute grifter.

most of the $ doesn't even "go to ukraine". it goes to us defense contractors which at this point is senseless because we have no surge capacity, our existing war stocks are depleted and we're funding our newfound favorite war in the middle east.

any $ that actually gets to the ukrainian government will just end up being stolen by government officials once they end up fleeing from kiev or wherever they're hiding out when everything else including their army dries up.

i've already refuted this extensively you numbskull both here as well as here.

so you either missed both of those posts or you're just trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by diamenz View Post
    most of the $ doesn't even "go to ukraine". it goes to us defense contractors which at this point is senseless because we have no surge capacity, our existing war stocks are depleted and we're funding our newfound favorite war in the middle east.

any $ that actually gets to the ukrainian government will just end up being stolen by government officials once they end up fleeing from kiev or wherever they're hiding out when everything else including their army dries up.
    Many months ago I wanted to create a thread, with a video of the 16 year old daughter of a Ukrainian politician, on an expensive vacation, celebrating her birthday or something, showering the streets with thousands of US dollars. I was going to title the thread, something about how highwhey's tax money is being spent. Because he recently made a complaint about that.

But like hundreds, or probably thousands of videos that would collectively outrage millions of American, it's shadowbanned, so I can't find it anywhere.

Off the Court has a lower IQ than Blade. Blade has mental illness, so I get why many people think he has a lower IQ than Off the Court, but if you pay closer attention, Off the Court is borderline retarded.

Like if had seen those posts that would have been it?

It is you who is ignoring my points, but oh well I tried. Get back to your culture war.

Top European officials are furious with Joe Biden’s administration and now accuse the Americans of making a fortune from the war, while EU countries suffer.

https://www.politico.eu/article/vlad...e%20the%20West.

Again, everyone is so caught up in the culture war, they can't see what is really happening.

The US is in this war for the US. I mean, that should be obvious but it isn't.

BRICS expansion could end US dollar dominance in oil trade: US financial experts warn of dangers ahead

But, the shift away from the dollar is happening. It’s a death by a thousand cuts, Dr. Noris said, adding oil giants — Saudi Arabia and the UAE — will become part of the BRICS+ in January 2024. That means world oil exports could undergo even more major changes.

As more governments buy and sell oil in non-dollar currencies, it will reduce the breadth of the petrodollar and, ultimately, the amount of dollars used for global trade.

https://www.thestatesman.com/busines...503231541.html
    Last edited by rmt; 02-13-2024 at 07:24 PM.

US Set to Ship Record Crude Into 2023 as Energy Crisis Deepens
    Europeans have taken comfort in American oil supplies
    Exports in 2023 seen to average over 4 million barrels a day

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...-checkout=true

We took Russia's oil business.

We export 400m barrels of oil every single day.