Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: You have to build a team around an ATG PF. Who do you pick? rank/order who you'd

Yannis is the most overrated player of all time, no question at this point.

KG for me

NBA Superstar

Default Re: You have to build a team around an ATG PF. Who do you pick? rank/order who you'd

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    Dirk. Purely selfless super clutch player who won championship with lowest odds out of the whole group.
    Do you not consider Duncan a PF?

Quote Originally Posted by Im Still Ballin View Post
    7) Anthony Davis

Although AD may be the second or third-best defender on this list, his offense just lacks enough on-ball/creation ability. I just don't feel I can trust him to score when a play breaks down or I just need a bucket in the clutch or to stop a run. His off-ball scoring is tremendous, but if I'm building a team, I really need that ability he lacks.

8) Karl Malone

I'm just not hot on Karl's style of offense and defense. Lacks scoring counters and was too frequently limited in the playoffs. Too reliant on getting the easy baskets, such as in transition, deep catches, and pick-and-roll feeds from Stockton. He was a sturdy, intelligent defender but lacked the length to have a higher a greater impact.
    I'd take Iron Man over Street Clothes every day and twice on Sunday.

Duncan a C.

In today’s game ? Giannis, Dirk, Barkley

In the 90’s ? Barkley, Giannis, McHale

Malone can’t create much of his own or for others, and Davis a pu$$y. KG got good bark, but was the least dominant, least ABLE to dominate and close late offensively, of any player of anyone in that list. And he wasn’t a great post defender on dudes weighing over 245, at all. KG’s defense was mostly about help defense and the verbal threat of rim protection, as well as some actual rim protection.

Quote Originally Posted by rmt View Post
    I'd take Iron Man over Street Clothes every day and twice on Sunday.
    Yeah, I might have to rethink that.