Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: GS at Utah gt

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Default Re: GS at Utah gt

3-8 1-5 3 pt 3 TO for The Bum Sexton 10-18 3-8 3 pt 12-13 ft 9 ass. Pretty much the same guy!

Collins good despite his choke at the end. Kessler, George and Talen came to play. Hardy and The Bum are the men if you're tanking though!

Jazz teams are always "shedding one albatross" away from an interesting team.

Before it was Gobert and now Clarkson. Why pay these clowns if you're the FO?

Feel bad for collins. Low IQ social media is already trying to turn him into a Shaq run a fool meme but I don’t think the game is that important for the bullying campaign to sustain. It was a great rebound too.

Quote Originally Posted by Proctor View Post
    Jazz teams are always "shedding one albatross" away from an interesting team.

Before it was Gobert and now Clarkson. Why pay these clowns if you're the FO?

Quote Originally Posted by bison View Post
    Feel bad for collins. Low IQ social media is already trying to turn him into a Shaq run a fool meme but I don’t think the game is that important for the bullying campaign to sustain. It was a great rebound too.
    Collins played well. He didn't lose the game. This one as most of them come down to Hardy and His Bum

Almost came back from that deficit lol. Ofc klay will probably be the scapegoat if the warriors lost.

Immediately after the ball left Collins’ hands he covered his face and was devastated.

“I just got the rebound, there was a lot of swiping hands, was crowded, didn’t know what decisions to make offensively, so I tried to pass the ball and ended up throwing a fireball into the crowd,” Collins said afterward, shaking his head in disappointment. “Stuff happens.”

The Warriors took the ball out of bounds and the Jazz immediately fouled to send Stephen Curry to the free throw line. Once the ball was dead and they were heading over for free throws, Collins dropped to the floor in a squat, covering his face with his hands.

He was clearly feeling the weight of the game on his shoulders and once Sexton saw him, he rushed over.

Sexton lifted Collins up, patted him on the chest and continuously told him that it was ok, that there was more time on the clock, that the Jazz still had a chance, that they needed Collins to have his head in the game.

He was clapping and pounding Collins on the chest and was unrelenting in hyping up his downtrodden teammate.

“I almost sort of expected it,” Collins said of Sexton. “That’s just kind of the nature of Collin and the kind of teammate he is, trying to just pick me up…That’s my brother. I appreciate him, always.”

A teammate that can immediately see the need to help out someone and to keep them in the moment while also pumping them up in their worst moment is invaluable. That is the kind of guy you absolutely want on the roster.

May we all find someone that can be a Collin Sexton in our lives.
    I know I'm glad to have Sexton in my life

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao Yao You View Post
    Collins played well. He didn't lose the game. This one as most of them come down to Hardy and His Bum
    What about Lauri's 20 points on 23 shots?

His rebounds shouldn't matter since you discarded "the bum's" assists.

Quote Originally Posted by beasted View Post
    What about Lauri's 20 points on 23 shots?

His rebounds shouldn't matter since you discarded "the bum's" assists.
    Lauri had an off night. Great player. He did come on at the end and was a big reason they got back into the game to have a chance. He also isn't an awful defender. Him getting more shots than The Bum is a good thing for a change. Barely spent more time on the floor of course not being the coaches fave

The Bum sucks period. Not sure why that is so hard for anyone to understand, Has no one seen him play before?

Lauri had an off night. Great player. He did come on at the end and was a big reason they got back into the game to have a chance. He also isn't an awful defender. Him getting more shots than The Bum is a good thing for a change. Barely spent more time on the floor of course not being the coaches fave

The Bum sucks period. Not sure why that is so hard for anyone to understand, Has no one seen him play before?
    You've just contradicted yourself.

Just as Lauri is a great player that had an off night, the opposite must be true. A "bum" can have a great night too. Except you cannot stomach to admit when Mitchell and Clarkson play great. Instead you make up garbage analysis on the reasons other players contributed because of pride.

Check and mate.

Just as Lauri is a great player that had an off night, the opposite must be true. A "bum" can have a great night too. Except you cannot stomach to admit when Mitchell and Clarkson play great. Instead you make up garbage analysis on the reasons other players contributed because of pride.

Check and mate.
    Clarkson sucks. I could care less what he does on any given night. Just wish I didn't have to watch it. Not sure why Mitchell is now part of the discussion

Clarkson sucks. I could care less what he does on any given night. Just wish I didn't have to watch it. Not sure why Mitchell is now part of the discussion
    The same bias that applies to Clarkson has applied to Mitchell. You're unable to admit/comprehend the positives they bring to the game, only seeing the negatives.

No beef, though. Everyone sees your delusion and lets you live free.

The same bias that applies to Clarkson has applied to Mitchell. You're unable to admit/comprehend the positives they bring to the game, only seeing the negatives.

What positives does The Bum bring? There are none. He's a ****in' joke! Mitchell can score the basketball. Would I want him on my team on a max salary playing one end of the court and ignoring the best player on the team? No way!

Check and mate.

What positives does The Bum bring? There are none. He's a ****in' joke! Mitchell can score the basketball. Would I want him on my team on a max salary playing one end of the court and ignoring the best player on the team? No way!
    Again, staying within YOUR own logic train of thought, even a bum can have a "on" night. Except according to you Clarkson has never had an on night.