Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Default Re: Just who was John Starks?

I was Thinking about you recently in some political discussion. I remember you mentioned you or your dad having Republican contacts. I could be a solid political fraud right winger just making the argument white people love to hear Black people making. Now that it’s a part of maga it’s off the table though.

Even Chewing had to step in and correct Xiao's garbage take

He carried them in game 6. Almost won them the series if it wasn't for a dramatic clutch block by Olajuwon. Yeah he was shit in game 7 but Ewing only played well in 1 game the entire series. Starks is a Knicks fan fav for life. He still comes to the games and the fans love him. I wear his jersey every time I go to a game. He was all heart. NY appreciates that but there are def fans that hate him for the game 7.

Saw a basketball once

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855 View Post
    I was Thinking about you recently in some political discussion. I remember you mentioned you or your dad having Republican contacts. I could be a solid political fraud right winger just making the argument white people love to hear Black people making. Now that it’s a part of maga it’s off the table though.
    That was half of Clubhouse, half of current Twitter Spaces, and a bunch of dudes on TikTok. I went deep into the world. It's 95% grift. There are some oddballs who went from BHI or baptist to MAGA. Though, the reality is, you see a lot of black Democrats running on tough on crime platforms and beating out progressives. Philly's new major is a black woman who has talking points that sound very GOP. She's just tired of seeing crime in black neighborhoods, which pisses off progressives but is catnip for the white supremacists.

Quote Originally Posted by Absolut Prince View Post
    That was half of Clubhouse, half of current Twitter Spaces, and a bunch of dudes on TikTok. I went deep into the world. It's 95% grift. There are some oddballs who went from BHI or baptist to MAGA. Though, the reality is, you see a lot of black Democrats running on tough on crime platforms and beating out progressives. Philly's new major is a black woman who has talking points that sound very GOP. She's just tired of seeing crime in black neighborhoods, which pisses off progressives but is catnip for the white supremacists.
    Some things never change

Did someone Send up a flare? I refuse to believe this is coincidence.

Saw a basketball once

I saw some username on r/NBA that reminded me of the Quad Seoson thread and sent up a flare to Suns

It's our 20 something year reunion. Time to get the band back together, big dawg

NBA lottery pick

He is peak Klay Thompson.

Quote Originally Posted by Suns4Life View Post
    It's our 20 something year reunion. Time to get the band back together, big dawg
    Euro and carbine are still here. Gobb as well. Carbine was recently claiming I was holding him back in the Mycrew era. He was lucky I had no witnesses to call.

Quote Originally Posted by Absolut Prince View Post
    I saw some username on r/NBA that reminded me of the Quad Seoson thread and sent up a flare to Suns
    based on our history, I feel like Reddit isn’t the type of place for us. Tens of thousands of people on every topic? I need an intimate group of 100 or less. We lasted 10-12 years with like 25 people.

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99 View Post
    He carried them in game 6. Almost won them the series if it wasn't for a dramatic clutch block by Olajuwon. Yeah he was shit in game 7 but Ewing only played well in 1 game the entire series. Starks is a Knicks fan fav for life. He still comes to the games and the fans love him. I wear his jersey every time I go to a game. He was all heart. NY appreciates that but there are def fans that hate him for the game 7.
    Yeah, talk about a guy who was all heart. Only guy who gets as much love as Starks in the world's most famous arena is Clyde. Dude was all heart. He was going to go down with all he had. And overachieved for the most part. He was bag packer that kept that code of live your sweat. Yea, I hear you on this.

based on our history, I feel like Reddit isn’t the type of place for us. Tens of thousands of people on every topic? I need an intimate group of 100 or less. We lasted 10-12 years with like 25 people.
    Host a get together for us in one of your many houses

Saw a basketball once

I needed more obscurity and a place to see boobs that weren't Lasherra's

Quote Originally Posted by Suns4Life View Post
    Host a get together for us in one of your many houses

All that’s been gone since the start of Covid when it helped my “**** a job” transition tremendously. I’m down to 2 and one is gonna be gone once the kitchen is finished and I change the home office back to a bedroom.

Was gonna buy another in Port St. Lucie but the insurance is murder so I might actually end up in Texas.