View Poll Results: Do you think this will encourage more illegal immigration?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

4 80.00%
  • No

0 0%
  • I don't know

1 20.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default NYC Illegal Alien's Monthly Debit Card Allowance

A family of four migrants with two children under age 17 could get $15,200 a year under the Big Apple’s controversial new $53 million program to dole out pre-paid credit cards to asylum seekers, The Post has learned.
    NYC migrant families could make up to $15K per year under controversial $53M pre-paid credit card program (nypost.com)

Good college starter Off the Court's Avatar

Default Re: NYC Illegal Alien's Monthly Debit Card Allowance

$15k a year for a family of 4.

F@#kin ballin yall

Banned

Right on call here comes OTC showing once again why he's one of the more autistic window licking retards on the site.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Baller234 View Post
    Right on call here comes OTC showing once again why he's one of the more autistic window licking retards on the site.
    He’s like a moth getting drawn to the flame.

He cannot help himself

Off the Court cannot help himself due to his lower than Blade IQ. Liberals like Blade, RRR3, and even Axe have enough of an IQ to ignore certain threads, Off the Court does not. ISH should be embarrassed that he uses the Off the Court name.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease LLL3's Avatar

RRR3 fuming. This is more than the allowance mommy and daddy give him

Fuming

I agree with this in principle. If you're going to call yourself a refuge you cannot have illegal migrants dying on the streets or taking desperate measures to live... and under that ideology yes, you have to provide them means to survive.

But does that mean giving them a debit card? Absolutely not. Give them strict purchasing restrictions and/or food stamps. That money needs to be directed towards essential goods.

Quite sad how we're treating illegal aliens in comparison to legal homeless individuals, especially when you consider shelters.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by rawimpact View Post
    I agree with this in principle. If you're going to call yourself a refuge you cannot have illegal migrants dying on the streets or taking desperate measures to live... and under that ideology yes, you have to provide them means to survive.

But does that mean giving them a debit card? Absolutely not. Give them strict purchasing restrictions and/or food stamps. That money needs to be directed towards essential goods.

Quite sad how we're treating illegal aliens in comparison to legal homeless individuals, especially when you consider shelters.
    In theory this is correct. But $345 a month per person isn't going to get you any more than the essentials in NYC anyway. That's around $10.50 a day. Regardless of if its through food stamps or a debit card, those are very strict purchasing restrictions.

I know some people are against the idea of illegals and asylum seekers in general, which is fine. And reading a headline like this with that in mind, I can see why that would lead someone to laugh or freak out. But with the baseline understanding of the idea that asylum seekers will exist whether they like it or not, then this is actually a measure to attempt to provide more structure to spending and to reduce costs. So all things considered this is actually a good thing and a step in the right direction. Provided that the program works of course. Jury is still out on that.

Quote Originally Posted by ShawkFactory View Post
    In theory this is correct. But $345 a month per person isn't going to get you any more than the essentials in NYC anyway. That's around $10.50 a day. Regardless of if its through food stamps or a debit card, those are very strict purchasing restrictions.

I know some people are against the idea of illegals and asylum seekers in general, which is fine. And reading a headline like this with that in mind, I can see why that would lead someone to laugh or freak out. But with the baseline understanding of the idea that asylum seekers will exist whether they like it or not, then this is actually a measure to attempt to provide more structure to spending and to reduce costs. So all things considered this is actually a good thing and a step in the right direction. Provided that the program works of course. Jury is still out on that.
    There's an epidemic of hundreds of thousands of illegals entering NYC, which is going to cost them billions of dollars a year, at the expense of neglected services and struggling taxpayers. At the expense of black people.

What about deport them and stop giving them incentives to flood the city that cannot handle them.

Buying them a ticket back home would be a lot cheaper.

Two years ago, Mayor Adam was talking about giving illegals the right to vote after 30 days, so we're also dealing with very corrupt people with a specific agenda.

Banned

If the country is importing immigrants en masse, it can only be for the following reasons:

- Laborers
    - Voters
    - Soldiers

Or it could be all three.

And if it's soldiers, the question I ask myself is will they be turned on our foreign enemies or our people here at home.

Decent playground baller

If the country is importing immigrants en masse, it can only be for the following reasons:

- Laborers
    - Voters
    - Soldiers

Or it could be all three.

And if it's soldiers, the question I ask myself is will they be turned on our foreign enemies or our people here at home.
    Laborers yes.

Soldiers and voters no. The US military doesn't use mass amounts of infantry any more like WW2 days. Wars are fought with bombs mostly. And the majority of states require a social security number to register as a voter. You can only be a legal citizen. So they can't vote in most states.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Gates View Post
    Laborers yes.

Soldiers and voters no. The US military doesn't use mass amounts of infantry any more like WW2 days. Wars are fought with bombs mostly. And the majority of states require a social security number to register as a voter. You can only be a legal citizen. So they can't vote in most states.
    Whose to say the immigrant soldiers wouldn't be militarized against "traitors and insurrectionists"?

mi gente stays getting paid