Default Do racism create crime or is it the other way round?

Verbatim from business owners I'm friends with:

"These...You know, I only have so much resources. I can't follow everybody. I use CCTV now but back then? And 99% of the time it's them. What am I suppose to do? I got to follow the evidence don't I? Am I gonna follow this old lady with nice handbag or this shady looking motherf*cker with chains? Know what the messed up part is? I got so good at spotting them. Just yesterday I said...hey look at this guy, he's gonna steal something. Didn't I say that? Wasn't I right? Damn right."

"Why I don't hire them? Cause they're lazy and they steal, that's why. I did try...hey don't call me racist. I did try you know but it's just not worth it with these people. I keep a few of the good ones as...you know but you know, I have a business to run here. I can't be bothered with bullsh*t you know what I mean."

"Well maybe I'm racist but why I don't hire them is simple. If you don't want to be discriminated, maybe look at your peers and try to understand why you're being discriminated. There's a reason, damn good reason. I used to work at DQ back when, and it's always them who are the worst customers to put it mildly. Everytime there's a group of them coming in, I felt like crying. Maybe I'm traumatized. Racism via trauma, is that a thing? *laughs*"

Default Re: Do racism create crime or is it the other way round?

Quote Originally Posted by iamgine View Post
    Verbatim from business owners I'm friends with

Stealing is a cultural trait not a biological racial one. Obviously culture often separates along racial lines and thus people tend to naturally conflate them.

In any event, if you look back at inner cities in America between 1900-1950, youll see all the things people complain about black people doing today taking place in jewish, irish, italian, neighborhoods etc. Back when they had pushcart vendors on the street, young hoodlums of various european ethnicities were always doing dash-n-grabs. You also had gangs battling it out in the street with guns and so on.

Anywhere you have a high density of impoverished people this is very typical behavior.

Currently it’s most common in black neighborhoods but it isnt because theyre black, its because theyre poor.

So these friends of yours, did you conduct interviews with them, recorded their responses and then transcribed them, verbatim?

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post
    Stealing is a cultural trait not a biological racial one. Obviously culture often separates along racial lines and thus people tend to naturally conflate them.

In any event, if you look back at inner cities in America between 1900-1950, youll see all the things people complain about black people doing today taking place in jewish, irish, italian, neighborhoods etc. Back when they had pushcart vendors on the street, young hoodlums of various european ethnicities were always doing dash-n-grabs. You also had gangs battling it out in the street with guns and so on.

Anywhere you have a high density of impoverished people this is very typical behavior.

Currently it’s most common in black neighborhoods but it isnt because theyre black, its because theyre poor.
    Interesting.

The Most Hated Man Mask the Embiid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    So these friends of yours, did you conduct interviews with them, recorded their responses and then transcribed them, verbatim?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

All crime stems from inequality

NBA rookie of the year AlternativeAcc.'s Avatar

Like IQ, it's mostly just genetics. Equality doesn't exist in a world where there is genetic inequality. Hence why monkeys aren't building cities and humans are. Humans living in different environments for long periods of time made obvious physical and mental changes, for some reason people can't grasp the mental differences despite the physical being obvious. Pretty weird.

Gene expression based on environment is obviously a factor, but all things being equal, whites are far more violent creatures. White devils.
    Last edited by AlternativeAcc.; 02-22-2024 at 04:41 PM.

Banned

I wholly reject the notion that poverty and inequality is what leads to crime. We know this because the vast majority of poor and low income people lead straight lives and don't commit crime.

Crime is committed mostly out of greed, not need. It's a matter of values and ethics, nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents View Post
    Me neither

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

do

or DOES

Clearly its racist to own a business and/or notice obvious patterns... based on the education I have received from the Portland Libtard community, its racist to think that certain ethnic groups are responsible for certain types of crime (regardless of what the statistics show)