Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    NBA Superstar

Default Re: Another Illegal Alien kills a U.S. citizen

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    You honestly sound like an extremely coddled small white boy that doesn't understand the real world is much tougher outside your little USA bubble.

Poor people with nothing particularly young males from some of these 3rd world countries experience death and violence to such an unbelievable degree they end up dishing out what they came from. Which is understandable and makes sense. But it also does make them dangerous to allow into our country with absolutely no vetting or background check. It's absurd.

Comparing it to Indian food or whatever bullshit you were talking about is so nonsensical its hard to put into words how bad your analogy was.
    You understand that I was simply comparing a line of logic...not the actual situation right? You seem to not be able to grasp that. I explained the comparison and the line of thinking I was referencing. Again, you not being able to understand it isn't my problem.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Off the Court View Post
    oh NOW suddenly one death is too many

During covid it's "who cares, it's only old people or people with bad hearts, they die anyway."

The tribalism is a joke.
    Yea because the left was so concerned about spreading Covid...

Mind you this was during the initial alpha strain when people were still dying in larger numbers. Long before there were even talks about a vaccine.

Banned

Off the Court & ShawkFactory downplaying a horrific tragedy that could have easily been avoided if not for retarded and corrupt democratic policies that benefit no one.

But they're just being honest and objective guys, honest.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Baller234 View Post
    Off the Court & ShawkFactory downplaying a horrific tragedy that could have easily been avoided if not for retarded and corrupt democratic policies that benefit no one.

But they're just being honest and objective guys, honest.
    How am I downplaying it? By not completely agreeing with the reasoning behind it that you and others have auto-assigned?

Positing a different angle on the issues behind it is not downplaying it. If anything, considering other aspects..is the opposite. You see a headline and make associations without giving it any other thought.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ShawkFactory View Post
    How am I downplaying it? By not completely agreeing with the reasoning behind it that you and others have auto-assigned?

Positing a different angle on the issues behind it is not downplaying it. If anything, considering other aspects..is the opposite. You see a headline and make associations without giving it any other thought.
    This murderous criminal couldn't have entered the country in the first place if not for unchecked illegal immigration. You could thank democrats for that.

He also wouldn't have been free to commit murder if he'd been held in custody and deported back when he was first arrested. But rather than hold him in custody, he was released back onto the streets twice. You could thank soft on crime democrats for that too.

This murder is entirely the fault of democratic policies. This woman would still be alive if we had sane leadership.

This murderous criminal couldn't have entered the country in the first place if not for unchecked illegal immigration. You could thank democrats for that.

He also wouldn't have been free to commit murder if he'd been held in custody and deported back when he was first arrested. But rather than hold him in custody, he was released back onto the streets twice. You could thank soft on crime democrats for that too.

This murder is entirely the fault of democratic policies. This woman would still be alive if we had sane leadership.
    "Anti-establishment" guy DEMANDS we have even MORE of a police state to make him feel safe

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    "Anti-establishment" guy DEMANDS we have even MORE of a police state to make him feel safe
    i wonder if laken riley felt safe.

Good college starter Off the Court's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ShawkFactory View Post
    How am I downplaying it?
    You're never did. The only way he knows how to argue is to strawman.

I feel like this kind of narrative is so dumb. Just because one illegal alien decides to do crime, what about the other millions of illegal aliens who live peacefully? What if a study comes out and find that citizens do more violent crime than illegals?

Instead, we should already know the pro and cons of illegal immigration and decide if we'd support the politicians with a relaxed policy towards it.

Banned

This post is so stupid it's painful.

As a country, we reserve the right to secure our borders and prevent outsiders from sneaking in. Not sure why you would equate that with having a police state when that has zero to do with policing our own citizens.

Safety and security are two of the biggest obligations a government has to it's tax paying citizens. That includes keeping violent criminals off the streets. So yes as someone who pays taxes actually I do expect to feel safe. In fact if the average person isn't safe walking about freely in their own country, that signals a colossal failure of government.

That you would downplay this in some weird attempt to try and own the cons is sad and pathetic.

I really feel bad for you. You're not a good person and you need serious help.

More cops! More security! More state protection! I'm s-s-s-s-scared!!!!
    "Anti-establishment"

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Off the Court View Post
    You're never did. The only way he knows how to argue is to strawman.
    He's downplaying it by feigning ignorance and pretending this murder wasn't the end result of insane democratic policies.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by iamgine View Post
    I feel like this kind of narrative is so dumb. Just because one illegal alien decides to do crime, what about the other millions of illegal aliens who live peacefully? What if a study comes out and find that citizens do more violent crime than illegals?
    This is nonsense. Assuming just 1% of all illegal immigrants are violent criminals, which is being generous, that would mean for every million border crossers you are letting in 10,000 violent criminals. Over the course of just a few years that number could be 50,000.

We don't have total control over what our own citizens do. If someone born here goes crazy and murders a random women, we can only try and find the root cause and do our best to prevent future cases. But we SHOULD have control over who enters our country. This murder was absolutely avoidable.

The guy was arrested twice for god's sake. He should have been deported right then and there.

Banned

ShawkFactory I hope you can see the type of people we're dealing with here.

You can side with common sense or you can side with depressed burnout losers like 3tard who operate on zero principle and just want to watch the world burn.

"Anti-establishment"
    solid rebuttal. looks like baller234 wins by default.

also, still awaiting your input on the topic of ukraine from our back & forth the other day. i have yet to hear anything from you aside from "putin bad" and "invaded ukraine unprovoked" and other mainstream talking points.